What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

Kerala yes..3 international airports less than 200 kms apart GREAT place very stunning..no doubt why its called gods own country !!

Beautiful SWAT Valley. I love mountains. It's soooooo serene and idyllic

beautiful+view+of+falaksair.jpg

swat-valley.jpg

swat-valley.jpg

swat-valley.jpg

swat1.jpg

kalam10.jpg

I'm afraid how much of the last pic would be left after the floods. It's so sad.

Try haleem of hyderabad and of course the hyderabadi biryani. You will remember it all your life. :cheesy:

Talking about Hyderabadi meals. Proud to tell you that I already eat a lot of Hyderabadi dishes because my family migrated from Hyderabad. Many of our relatives still live in Hyderabad. I visited their only once when I was just a year old kid.

So Whether it is Hydrabdadi Biryani or Bagharai Baingan or anything else hyderabadi I have enjoyed all cuisines myself in my home. My mom is a very good cook.

In fact here in Karachi their is a huge population of those people who migrated from Hyderabad. One can also buy hyderabadi biryani or any other hyderabadi food from different shops of Hyderabadi people here.

If their would be peace between the two countries I would have definitely visited my relatives in Hyderabad.

I will go to Ajmair sharif and the shrine of Tipu Sultan in Mesur.

I would try to park my car under the open and in as clean a place as possible..
Otherwise it would be splattered with poop of those pigs flying around.... and since they tend to stay near trash.. those darned pigs wont hesitate a second to drop one or two on my windshield whilst flying around and looking for ***** to roll in.

I would try to park my car under the open and in as clean a place as possible..
Otherwise it would be splattered with poop of those pigs flying around.... and since they tend to stay near trash.. those darned pigs wont hesitate a second to drop one or two on my windshield whilst flying around and looking for ***** to roll in.

What was that?:undecided:

Swami Vivekananda rock--This is where the great sage Swami Vivekananda attained salvation and left for his heavenly abode.

vivekand.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

start arms reduction talks and divert the monies saved towards people development but alas it is only a wish!

Uh-oh...may be you didn't read the thread title Mr. think Tank:blink:

Oh, right...

Well, that is the reality.

But we can keep talking

White is Out of Coconut and Ginger...

Green Is Either out of Curry leaves or From Pudina it contains coconut too

Red is Out of Tomato and Coconut

I think the red one is onion chutney which is made with onion, red chillies and tamarind paste(Imli). I love that chutney with dosa.. its so tasty. And white chutney which is made up of coconut and ginger is my next favorite.
About pakistani food.. i wish to eat Lahori kababs and shawarma
images
Once I had it while i was at East Ham and its totally different from Turkish kababs.. I love Pakistani kababs and shawarma...still that taste is in my tongue :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom