What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

Could somebody enlighten me about Vegetarian food in Pakistan? Although I'm not a vegetarian but a lot many Indians are.

Thanks.

NankanaSahibJi001.jpg

I will go there

One thing I would like to have in Pak would be Chintoo Candy.

When I was a kid, we used to watched pirated VCD's of Indian movies and in every CD, there used to be an advertisement of Chintoo Candy.:P

Last edited:
In all honesty and with no foul intent,i have to meantion here tha its he enmity between India and Pakistan which is keeping the two countries united.
Get it?

There is such a long list of things that i can't think clearly.
But i'll try to make a preliminary short-list:
1. i will visit the Sufi shrines and also try to listen to all the Sufi music that i can find, not only for this lifetime but also for the next.
2. Then i will visit all the 'takiyas' of music in Lahore which i have only heard and read about.
3. Then i will go out on a gluttony spree and enjoy all the delightful food in Pakistan. Oops, i'm going out of order; i will first go to Daata Darbar and seek permission to wash the utensils there (or at least to serve there); then eat there and then go out and eat.
4. i will meet and greet RescueRanger at the Wagah gate while he is on his way to his ancestral home in Shimla. If he needs any assistance, obviously i will have to extend that.
5. If i'm able to, i'll accompany RescueRanger to "Miyangees" and eat a meal there, not to forget the "Dal" that he spoke so highly of.
6. Can't think clearly yet; but there are so many places in Lahore that my Mother remembered and the places in Karachi that my Father loved to speak about.

Got to think.

@ The MODS and GODS of this forum:
Please make this a sticky. Need some time to make list more clearly.

In all honesty and with no foul intent,i have to meantion here tha its he enmity between India and Pakistan which is keeping the two countries united.
Get it?

You might be true. We have good relation with Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan and Nepal but still nothing happening. While on the other than due to bitter taste we always talk about Pakistan. So I guess, if we are able to at least create peace treaty between countries having all settled, both countries would be always mentioned in the books of history whether in Austria or South Africa.

Grudges seem to bring us together whether it be through war or just passing evil remarks to each other :agree:

Back
Top Bottom