What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

looks like only Indian members are interested in Peace........understandable...

indians only dream about peace but when it comes to dealing with the core of Indo-Pak rivalry (Kashmir), indians close their eyes and ears.

So keep dreaming, unless you are serious about solving the Kashmir dispute (the reason why theres no peace between Pakistan and India).

Shame on you. They're teenagers, besides even if they were older they would be so out of your league.

Looks like you are out of the league here.......Did you possibly think that someone who posted those pictures here is going to kidnap those girls???Those girls look beautiful and there is nothing wrong in appreciating the beauty in my opinion.

You may think otherwise,I don't give a damn.

indians only dream about peace but when it comes to dealing with the core of Indo-Pak rivalry (Kashmir), indians close their eyes and ears.

So keep dreaming, unless you are serious about solving the Kashmir dispute (the reason why theres no peace between Pakistan and India).

What kind of an Elite member are You anyway??, I was Just Enjoying Myself in this peaceful thread, now You ruined it.... Do You prefer only war... shame On you

Please yaar! keep it away atleast for this thread!

DOSA

3379829374_6553941185_b.jpg

I particularly love the red chutney they serve with the dosa. Don't know what they call it our how it is made (maybe garlic I guess). I just love it.

Well, I would go to any of the main cities to see the technological advances there.

You will probably come to understand the mentality if you go through the posts so far...

So far is Kashmir is concerned,you already have a part of it,so does India.You have fought 4 wars and numerous skirmishes over it and pushed militants across the border earning bad International reputation in the process.Look at what you gained.You lost all the wars, and even lost almost half of your country in the process.The militancy issue of Kashmir has died down,while all these war mongering have led your own country to the verge of breakdown...
A shattered economy,a corrupt government an unruly military,and a weak diplomacy.

If one is to get any message out of all these indicators then it is that India will not let go of Kashmir.
You can either live with it or die for it.Either way,I don't have a problem.........

@ all others...Sorry but I couldnt help it...This guy is just spoiling my mood......

Back
Top Bottom