What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

Na !!

Its early morning Here just wait and see !!

About me i am here .....You Come and let me know...i will show you Khyber Pukhtunkhwa , Swat , Chitral , Afghan Border etc...

You will be my Guest !! any time

i will be there for you :azn:

Good to hear that....The closest I have ever been to Pakistan is when I went to Wagah border.I would definitely like to go to Pakistan someday.I hear Lahore has historically been a place for the scholars,a place I would surely like to visit.

The flora and fauna of Pakistan always intrigues me.I would personally like to visit the regions up north with my D-SLR in my hand.........

Good to hear that....The closest I have ever been to Pakistan is when I went to Wagah border.I would definitely like to go to Pakistan someday.I hear Lahore has historically been a place for the scholars,a place I would surely like to visit.

The flora and fauna of Pakistan always intrigues me.I would personally like to visit the regions up north with my D-SLR in my hand.........

In case somebody doesn't know, D-SLR is a type of professional photo camera.

@nForce Gosh dude stop using such jargon or people on :pdf: will take it for some gun :cheers:

And food...
And beautiful locales...
And gun market, for me personally.:tongue:

P.S. Do I know more about Pakistan's tourist attraction than you? If not, then strut your stuff baby! :cheers:

I will come and marry.. live thr for 6 months thr & live rest 6 months in INDIA that bond is unbreakable:D if thr r no boundaries or check posts ..just kidding

I would visit the shrine of Syed Salaar in Behraich, Hazrat Amir Khusro and Nizamuddin Auliya, the remains of Le Martinier college in Lucknow, Tipu Sultan's tomb and try the haleem and nihari in Delhi - I've heard it's good. Some other historic places come to mind too, but this is a start...

Come to Bengal someday and I will show you its richness,its lush green fields in the south the mangroves in the east,the bay of Bengal,the forests in the west and the snow covered hill stations in the north.

Ohh yes,not to mention our own special food here,the fresh fish and the World famous sweets.You can also taste the Darjeeling tea here famous all over the World for its rich taste and aroma......

I will like to go to some Pakistani friends, people who are like minded liberals and spend time roaming around and understanding the country better.
I would then like to see some natural beauty there, while everyone likes girls but that is not something I am going to go for.

In case somebody doesn't know, D-SLR is a type of professional photo camera.

@nForce Gosh dude stop using such jargon or people on :pdf: will take it for some gun :cheers:

:lol::lol::lol:

I will be there to shoot of course,but pictures only.........:angel::angel:

For all my Pakistani friends

Hyderabadi Biryani

Hyderabadi%20Dum%20Chicken%20Biryani.jpg

For all my Pakistani friends

Hyderabadi Biryani

Hyderabadi%20Dum%20Chicken%20Biryani.jpg

Oh man....... stop posting those pictures please....I cant hold it anymore....I will soon be off to Oberoi mall.They sell good Biryani there in the food court.....

But then,a question strikes me,and it strikes me pretty hard....While we all are thinking about sight seeing ,food and girls a significant population both in India and Pakistan continue to exist who dont have provisions to support their daily life,forget that Biryani...

Can you all munch that tasty chicken while people go to bed with hunger in their stomach???

Do you know how it feels to go hungry??

If suddenly there was peace between two countries then we should work jointly to eradicate poverty from South Asia and make this region a better place to live.

I have heard of DOSA many times on TV. I will definatly go to Delhi to have some DOSA..!!!!

Shame on you. They're teenagers, besides even if they were older they would be so out of your league.

Cmon dude, no need to be so angry. I only meant it in good jest. I apologize if I hurt anyone for that was never my purpose.

Back
Top Bottom