What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

Ok I will take Madhuri Dixit with me

Madhuri-Dixit.jpg

Why you want to take this 43 year old , mother of 2 with you?

Why you want to take this 43 year old , mother of 2 with you?

Cmon man, she is still so hot. I have seen her in person and she is really beautiful in real life too and is not just photogenic.

looks like only Indian members are interested in Peace........understandable...

Na !!

Its early morning Here just wait and see !!

About me i am here .....You Come and let me know...i will show you Khyber Pukhtunkhwa , Swat , Chitral , Afghan Border etc...

You will be my Guest !! any time

i will be there for you :azn:

I would visit the shrine of Syed Salaar in Behraich, Hazrat Amir Khusro and Nizamuddin Auliya, the remains of Le Martinier college in Lucknow, Tipu Sultan's tomb and try the haleem and nihari in Delhi - I've heard it's good. Some other historic places come to mind too, but this is a start...

One more reason to goto Pakistan

CHICKEN_TIKKA_4b067327c0a71.jpg

Man pakistan intrigues me. They have something for the heart and something for the stomach. Just like my India. :cheers:

I would visit the shrine of Syed Salaar in Behraich, Hazrat Amir Khusro and Nizamuddin Auliya, the remains of Le Martinier college in Lucknow, Tipu Sultan's tomb and try the haleem and nihari in Delhi - I've heard it's good. Some other historic places come to mind too, but this is a start...

Try haleem of hyderabad and of course the hyderabadi biryani. You will remember it all your life. :cheesy:

Also kababs at Kareem's in Delhi.

IMG_1283.JPG

Bombay bhel puri

bhel_puri1.jpg

And of course...

Bengali Sweets...

n11129184868_7280.jpg

food will be one major item attracting me to Pakistan and other would be snow clad northern mountains and I have seen snow lions on discovery which will be an attraction.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I guess I will have to infiltrate into Pakistan in that case.

ANYTHING for these beauties.

WO HAK SE AGAR MAANGEIN TOH MAIN YE JAAN BHI DE DUN
YE JAAN TOH KYA CHEEZ HAI, IMAAN BHI DE DUN

Ever heard of anything called 'smitten'? It looks somewhat like this :smitten:

Quick ! Change the image on your Avatar to this.:sick:

devdas_2_5262002.jpg

Stop doing it with Netaji's image in your Avatar !

Or girls across the border.....

And food...
And beautiful locales...
And gun market, for me personally.:tongue:

P.S. Do I know more about Pakistan's tourist attraction than you? If not, then strut your stuff baby! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom