What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

I pity Iran if tried to close Hormoz strait...It's just an invitation to go all the way with the war and annihilate anything and everything adjacent to the Arab Gulf on the Iranian side.

I don't the point of closing the Strait of homoz Idea! What will they acheive? The minesweppers will come and go along with Maritime Survellience Aircrafts. They US would have a justification to intervene. They should just conserve their mikitary force for an couter attack on Isreal rather than comminting millitary and political sucide.

:lol:Just asking the same question, don't you first need to have strength and power of your nation, then you tell others about strength and power? next time try to think before writing...

Regarding Arab's war with Iran, the question Arabs ask about this is not how to win the war Iran but rather how to make it much quicker... and to make it quicker US help is needed. It's the same as the Turkish request for help from NATO against the Syrian regimes army which is so weak, nevertheless, Turks asked for help to make any conflict quick with minor losses on the Turkish side.

You guys really think it that victory is assured in case Arabs & Iranians go to war ! :D

Oh Christ...! :hitwall:

Many Iranian Members believe that the US carriers can be sunk by Nasir CM and reversed engineered AshM. Meanwhile China has struggled with the mathimatical equations of hitting a Carrier battlegroup with DF-21D missile. To hit a carrier while moving at march 10+ is like monavering within the space of an entire nation's territory.

You guys really think it that victory is assured in case Arabs & Iranians go to war ! :D

Oh Christ...! :hitwall:
No, nobody is saying that. The most important asset Arabs can provide is not man power but position and bases as launch path into Iran. Arabs may not be good fighters, they probably let them do the dirty job, but that will not be their main asset. Saudi will let Israeli and americans use their country as a jump board. Other country's might join in fascilitating launch path from their country such as azerbaijan. That is why this war won't last very long.

:lol:Just asking the same question, don't you first need to have strength and power of your nation, then you tell others about strength and power? next time try to think before writing...

Regarding Arab's war with Iran, the question Arabs ask about this is not how to win the war Iran but rather how to make it much quicker... and to make it quicker US help is needed. It's the same as the Turkish request for help from NATO against the Syrian regimes army which is so weak, nevertheless, Turks asked for help to make any conflict quick with minor losses on the Turkish side.

We asked partiot missile against ballistic missiles from syria.

And what makes you think otherwise?

Your track record for one ! Fought against an enemy the size of a date fruit's seed with them heavily outnumbered on all fronts & still couldn't make a sorry excuse for a dent.

And secondly without the awesome firepower that the US & NATO brings to the table you can't win this war - They'd defend viciously !

No, nobody is saying that. The most important asset Arabs can provide is not man power but position and bases as launch path into Iran. Arabs may not be good fighters, they probably let them do the dirty job, but that will not be their main asset. Saudi will let Israeli and americans use their country as a jump board. Other country's might join in fascilitating launch path from their country such as azerbaijan. That is why this war won't last very long.

Look who is talking about dirty jobs, the ones America use as a mat for it's wars, check your airbases America used to invade others.

Look who is talking about dirty jobs, the ones America use as a mat for it's wars, check your airbases America used to invade others.

What about long endurance Aircrafts like B-52 and B-2 and fighters with tankers etc? Or Carrier based Multirole fighters like F/A-18?

Your track record for one ! Fought against an enemy the size of a date fruit's seed with them heavily outnumbered on all fronts & still couldn't make a sorry excuse for a dent.

And secondly without the awesome firepower that the US & NATO brings to the table you can't win this war - They'd defend viciously !

You mean Israel? And you think that America and the West had nothing to do with it? Armstrong, when the whole world used to wet itself from the winners after WW2, especially USA, we used to fight them although we were newly borne countries. We may have been defeated in few wars but our history is being thought in your schools till now.

Those who compare Iraq in 2003 with Iran in 2012 simply have no slightest sense of military world.Iran's strategy in war with that of Iraq,are 2 worlds apart.Iraqi army practically did not fight any of U.S forces and many of them surrendered in first 3 days.
Because along with their equipment, their morale were broken by constant bombing. Have you ever experienced even a few minutes of 'carpet bombing'? I have when I was a youngster during the Vietnam War, and I was at the peripheral of the target area. It was not pleasant, to put it mildly. The ground can shake enough to knock a man off his feet. The air can contain enough junk from gas to dust to actual debris to choke the same man. At 'ground zero', a man can suffer permanent hearing loss and if the concussions from the shock blasts does not kill you, it will make you feel like you had gone a few seconds with Mike Tyson at his prime. Seconds, not minutes. Men have been known to lose control of their bodily functions just from artillery bombardment, not carpet bombing where a bomb is much bigger than an arty shell, and there may be just bruises or sprained joints on their bodies. Just like their bodies, their minds just barely survived by withdrawal and let their bladders and bowels -- go. If the bombing is 24/7, then there will be no sleep, even if you are underground. Your shelter will transmit enough noise and shocks to keep you literally awake for days. If the bomb is directly above, you will be tossed out of your bunk.

No one who has ever survived a direct assault from a single carpet bombing run is the same soldier after.

P.S: If strait of Hormuz is closed even for one week and is polluted with mines, the struggling world economy will go down.There is a reason neocons are backing off from touching Iran.Sanctions are all they can do for now.
There will be short term rise in oil prices, but the reality is that for the long term view, the world will know that Iran will be defeated off the waters and the mines cleared. Prices will stabilize and decline.

You mean Israel? And you think that America and the West had nothing to do with it? Armstrong, when the whole world used to wet itself from the winners after WW2, especially USA, we used to fight them although we were newly borne countries. We may have been defeated in few wars but our history is being thought in your schools till now.

Then let me quote a couplet from the poet Philosopher of Pakistan :

The Tou Aaba Woh Tumhare Hi, Magar Tum Kya Ho?
Hath Par Hath Dhare Muntazir-e-Farda Ho!

They were indeed your great progenitors, but who are you to claim their glories ?
You sit and wait in slothful ease for every morrow’s dawn.

That history was 'Muslim History' not a history baptized by oil gushing from the bosom of Arabia ! None of you have any claim to what the Ummayad's did in Al-Andalus or what Saladin did in the Crusades - You are not your father's sons !

The brutal truth is, my friend, that you cannot win a war if you go to one; certainly not without powers that be, standing by your side.

Then let me quote a couplet from the poet Philosopher of Pakistan :

The Tou Aaba Woh Tumhare Hi, Magar Tum Kya Ho?
Hath Par Hath Dhare Muntazir-e-Farda Ho!

They were indeed your great progenitors, but who are you to claim their glories ?
You sit and wait in slothful ease for every morrow’s dawn.

That history was 'Muslim History' not a history baptized by oil gushing from the bosom of Arabia ! None of you have any claim to what the Ummayad's did in Al-Andalus or what Saladin did in the Crusades - You are not your father's sons !

The brutal truth is, my friend, that you cannot win a war if you go to one; certainly not without powers that be, standing by your side.

Yes, I can claim my ancestors glory. They were Muslims but pure Arabs as well, why would I let everyone claim his ancestry glory and deny mine in the pretext that it was Islamic? although it was done by Arabs? Even some others try to steal this history for himself. I refer you to Iran-Iraq war, a relatively small country with 1/5 of Iranian population, a country that defeated Iran which was two years before the war the fifth strongest nation in the world. We are here talking about Iraq and let alone other Arabs.

Can you tell me about a country that wasn't defeated in it's history? Simply non
But I challenge you to get me a nation that won wars as the Arabs... Look at Afghanistan, Chicana, and Kosvo where the most ferocious fighters are Arabs and that's why you always see them leaders in those countries although they are few.

Yes, I can claim my ancestors glory. They were Muslims but pure Arabs as well, why would I let everyone claim his ancestry glory and deny mine in the pretext that it was Islamic? although it was done by Arabs? Even some others try to steal this history for himself. I refer you to Iran-Iraq war, a relatively small country with 1/5 of Iranian population, a country that defeated Iran which was two years before the war the fifth strongest nation in the world. We are here talking about Iraq and let alone other Arabs.

Can you tell me about a country that wasn't defeated in it's history? Simply non
But I challenge you to get me a nation that won wars as the Arabs... Look at Afghanistan, Chicana, and Kosvo where the most ferocious fighters are Arabs and that's why you always see them leaders in those countries although they are few.

if arabs were so outstanding fighter always why did they lost against isreal in Yom Kippur War ? when the isreal should have been buried 6 feet under by the sheer strength that the Arabs possessed through numbers and as u said through quality. Arabs were great fighters.THEY WERE

Back
Top Bottom