What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Why is this thread not closed yet?

This is ridiculous; a Turkish teenager comes in the Iranian section and starts to provoke Iranians with childish insults while we are responding with sound and clear arguments with references over and over again...

This is while when an Iranian starts a thread in the Iranian forum section discussing a subject that concerns Iranian citizens and inhabitants within the Iranian border, the thread gets closed when Turkish kids start to troll.

This kind of behavior spoils the fun and quality of spending some time here on PakDF.

What are moderators going to do? Thanks in advance.

Why is this thread not closed yet?

This is ridiculous; a Turkish teenager comes in the Iranian section and starts to provoke Iranians with childish insults while we are responding with sound and clear arguments with references over and over again...

This is while when an Iranian starts a thread in the Iranian forum section discussing a subject that concerns Iranian citizens and inhabitants within the Iranian border, the thread gets closed when Turkish kids start to troll.

This kind of behavior spoils the fun and quality of spending some time here on PakDF.

What are moderators going to do? Thanks in advance.

Nothing

Just before you got here they closed down the "Parsi discussion" thread that was stickied here in the Iranian section for a long time. No reason whatever! They just did. Then I got banned for 2-3 months and the mods said "don't insult the people who are allowing you to post here" lmao

It seems wahabi and arabi ideologies have become institutionalized among many Pakistanis

Nothing

Just before you got here they closed down the "Parsi discussion" thread that was stickied here in the Iranian section for a long time. No reason whatever! They just did. Then I got banned for 2-3 months and the mods said "don't insult the people who are allowing you to post here" lmao

It seems wahabi and arabi ideologies have become institutionalized among many Pakistanis

I think the vision of PakDF is to present members with a platform in which they can enjoy interesting debates while adding value and enrich each other’s perspectives in a logical and polite manner. If I am not wrong members are to abide to mantigh and respect each other when debating.

But unfortunately in reality it seems some members are decapitating the quality that we are looking for to uphold in the discussions. Now myself, I am new here, but I have already noted that racism is allowed to be channeled towards Iranians by certain members, though no moderator have taken any action due to unknown reasons.

I think the vision of PakDF is to present members with a platform in which they can enjoy interesting debates while adding value and enrich each other’s perspectives in a logical and polite manner. If I am not wrong members are to abide to mantigh and respect each other when debating.

But unfortunately in reality it seems some members are decapitating the quality that we are looking for to uphold in the discussions. Now myself, I am new here, but I have already noted that racism is allowed to be channeled towards Iranians by certain members, though no moderator have taken any action due to unknown reasons.

stay here for a while and it'll clear right up

we can i agree i hope,; that we are at the end of this topic and should be bloked.

to you mister obama if u or ever one of ur adviers ..

here on thos topic we share the multiple warnings on several occasion addressed to Mr president, by the elite of US lilitary by both retired and d'active strongly warining you, that a military attack on iran would b e messy, catastrophic for the people of the region, and of course for us vitals interres, could cost the life oh tousands if not dozen thausands americans.

and finally they r warning you that bombing or iranian will have nucleair detterrence, such people hav served as well in bush adminitration, as well as in your own, to name jsut a few of them of but with great credit in military matters, intelligency matters, and security matters.

they are unanimous: no militry action can stop this programme, no matter the price we pay, and the price iran pay.

the liste:

Robert Gates former secretary defense
MArtin Dempsey : Chairman of joints staff of chief
Richard Mayers : ex chairmain of joint staff if chief
Mike Mullen : ex-Chairman of joints staff of chief
James Cartwrigt : ex-Vice chairman of joints staff of chief
chuck hagel : vietnam hero and co-directeur President's Intelligence Advisory Board
Sandy sanders : Clinton Adviser
brent scowcrof : Bush 1, and reaggane Adviser
Buce riedel ; bush1, obama 1 conseiller
james L jones : obama securty advisor
Dennis Blaire : obama security advisor

accutal commander of powerful CENTCOM James Mattis said: " only iranians can stop this programme, we have a few option "
commander of powerful CENTCOM
" the best we can do is toi delay them "

collin powell former : chaimain of joint staffe of chief
DR colin kalh : deputy assistant for the mide esast in pentagon
Michele flournoi : ex N°3 pentagon
michael hayden : bush NSA director
antonny zinni : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
john abisaid : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
william fallon : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
Gen petreus : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
john haor : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
john Abijaid : ex-commander of powerful CENTCOM
lawrence wiklerson : ex collin powell chief's of staff

and many manys many others many manys....

its a endless list so i will stp here, but all those credibles exprienced militaries experts, and strategists affaires, know what they are talking about... no matter you like thm or not

il WILL BE irresponsable, irrationnel to not listen to them. what they are saying in many reports, in manys occasion.

they SAID you,this

1 we can't stop iranian programme, maybe at best delay it, BUT At same we make it inevitable

2 it will be total desaster for the people of the region, for US interrest, and for your troops, and facilities that are all within range of iranian missile, craft and special force. the humain cost only US could unacceptable far more than a nuclear bomb in iran

3 the econmic crise will bring UE, US and Global economy in deep depression for at least a decade beyond recovery.maybe several decades

nulcear iran is pretty much a fait accompli, trying to delay it ,makes non sense given the horrific cost we will have to pay.

the prestigious and influential think RAAD corporation and
The Center for a New American Security
also warned you mr president that, a strike on iran will only make more , not less likely that iran get de deterrence.

its a endless list so i will stp here, but all those credible exprienced military experts, and strategists affaire know what they are talking about... no matter you like thm or not

it's to you to decide if iran go nuclear after being bombed, or go nuclear enter safelly in deterrence and containment.

^
they only say that to make the public anxious, then they can use the emotion they created in the people to convince the public and justify an attack.

In a nutshell, Don't believe everything you read. They said Iraq had nukes, well did they?

^
The level of intelligence is a major factor for enabling one to comprehend complex issues during assessments. On the other hand, there are basic elements which even elementary minds are ought to be understanding, but when they don’t it’s a clear evidence of self denial and ignorance which indeed sometimes can be a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom