What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

About Arabs helping U.S in a war, it's pure nonsense. They simply don't have balls.One missile in each of their cities, their oil facilities destroyed and they simply go back to what their ancestors did in deserts.Arabs are not stupid to do such thing.
At the end, I say there will be no war, mark my word.It's in no one's interest.
Arabs won't enter the war the first stage of the war. I think the first stage will be, neutralize Iranian air defense and get air supremacy, secondly, eliminate all bases and strike capability, after this stage Saudi's may come into the mix to get their fair share, they might launch ground offensive with the Americans for a swift victory. Iran won't have strike capability left, how can they strike the Saudi's? If Iran war happens, which it will, it will be a blitzkrieg (lighting war)

P.S: If strait of Hormuz is closed even for one week and is polluted with mines, the struggling world economy will go down.There is a reason neocons are backing off from touching Iran.Sanctions are all they can do for now.
That is why they will make sure this war won't last very long.

Arabs won't enter the war the first stage of the war. I think the first stage will be, neutralize Iranian air defense and get air supremacy, secondly, eliminate all bases and strike capability, after this stage Saudi's may come into the mix to get their fair share, they might launch ground offensive with the Americans for a swift victory.

That is why they will make sure this war won't last very long.
Saudis? The same who were begging U.S special ops and marines to prevent outdated Iraqi army from capturing their city and further advancing?But unsurprisingly,after close air support of U.S air force and use of heavy artillery by western forces, suddenly Saudis became lion heart .Come on,don't make people laugh at you.
Battle of Khafji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let Saudis deal with some stone throwing protesters in Bahrain and Houthi villagers in Yemen.Iran's soil is too pure to be polluted by those you mentioned.

Arabs won't enter the war the first stage of the war. I think the first stage will be, neutralize Iranian air defense and get air supremacy, secondly, eliminate all bases and strike capability, after this stage Saudi's may come into the mix to get their fair share, they might launch ground offensive with the Americans for a swift victory. Iran won't have strike capability left, how can they strike the Saudi's? If Iran war happens, which it will, it will be a blitzkrieg (lighting war)

Nothing says victory like an arab army.

Nothing says victory like an arab army.

Arab army will be least of Iran's concerns compared to American army. Of course they won't rely on Arab army, they will only led them. Americans and Israeli will be the main ones who do the job.

But Iran has air defense and bigger army, I think Iranian army, or at least its leadership is suicidal, so probably they will attack neighboring countries(they actually said that), so more people will get involved I think, more guns means harder strike power. 1 month I think is too long, this war won't be guerrilla warfare but open warfare, those tend to last not very long, especially with modern equipment. Probably open warfare will last 2 weeks and another 2-3 weeks of small pockets of resistance.

you see 2-3 week is too much since 30 year ago there were several group which predicted that they'll be in Tehran in 3-5 day , why USA with all it's might must fell behind them ? I say why not half a day .

by the way do you knew what happened to the groups that wanted to conquer Iran in 5 day , well we crushed them so hard that non of their fighting force stayed alive to tell the story of what happened to them and the one who wanted to conquer Iran in 3 day and all the world backed him even when he resorted to WMD, well every one knew what happened to him

I read that Azeri, which compromise 20 million of population of Iran are welcoming Americans, that is what I heard of their leadership at least.

I bet your source is from Alievestan .
Azeri people have always been in front lines when it come to defending Iran

Ḥashshāshīn;3746355 said:
I'm just saying what I think will happen. So you think Iran can win against US? And I got the numbers from how much US used in Iraq. Iran is only slightly stronger than what Iraq was in 2003.
really :smitten:
well . i guess you don't knew how strong Iraq was in 2003

Arab army will be least of Iran's concerns compared to American army. Of course they won't rely on Arab army, they will only led them. Americans and Israeli will be the main ones who do the job.

yes Arab Armies or Exactly KSA and UAE Armies won't dare attack because they knew we may go after the desalination planet and their situation wont be so pleasing after that.
Israel won't attack because they simply can't do that . they *** have the equipment for that.

and USA army wont attack anytime soon because Iran is the last on the list
“Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed State” | Global Research

really :smitten:
well . i guess you don't knew how strong Iraq was in 2003

What about the 1991 Gulf war? Allied Air superiority had devested sadams army and airforce. Now the USAF has F-15E, F-22, F-16 Block 52, B-2 siprit with MOAB and LGB/JADAM bombs. Don't forget P-3 orions in the US-Navy which will use EMP to disarm mines, UH-60N hels to distroy speed bouats and minisubs. If Iran fires their Ballistic missiles at Gulf nation (I hate them aswelll) then zthe SPY-1 Radar on the Ageis destroyers like the Areligh Burke class DDG would intercept them using SM-3 ABM systems. I predict Iranian army would last 2 month max as an conventional force and the regime would be toppled within an year or two.

What about the 1991 Gulf war? Allied Air superiority had devested sadams army and airforce. Now the USAF has F-15E, F-22, F-16 Block 52, B-2 siprit with MOAB and LGB/JADAM bombs. Don't forget P-3 orions in the US-Navy which will use EMP to disarm mines, UH-60N hels to distroy speed bouats and minisubs. If Iran fires their Ballistic missiles at Gulf nation (I hate them aswelll) them the SPY-1 Radar on the Ageis destroyers like the Areligh Burke class DDG would intercept them using SM-3 ABM systems. I predict Iranian army would last 2 month max as an conventional force and the regime would be toppled within an year or two.
when did USA attacked Iraqi forces in 1991?
when they were defending or when they were retreating ?
Highway of Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rumaila
by the way if USA want to use cruise missiles just like what they did in 1991 well we are ready to deal with them unlike Iraq at the time . also at the time Iraq had nothing to counter us attack but today we have equipment to made the attack painful for them

Exactly Shia civilians in countries throughout the region are a zero factor in a conventional sense. In Iraq the Sunnis living in other regions did have some affect in the sense they came in from other countries and strengthened the insurgency and made the Iraqi insurgency potent and caused relatively high casualties for NATO troops throughout 2005-2008 +/- years. That is the only affect Shia civilians may have is insurgency affect, but World War III? That is just absurd. In order to have World War III you must have multiple countries from multiple regions on polar sides at conventional war.

No, first you need to prepare your defense and strength and power of your nation, then you can ask these questions much later.

:lol:Just asking the same question, don't you first need to have strength and power of your nation, then you tell others about strength and power? next time try to think before writing...

Regarding Arab's war with Iran, the question Arabs ask about this is not how to win the war Iran but rather how to make it much quicker... and to make it quicker US help is needed. It's the same as the Turkish request for help from NATO against the Syrian regimes army which is so weak, nevertheless, Turks asked for help to make any conflict quick with minor losses on the Turkish side.

yes Arab Armies or Exactly KSA and UAE Armies won't dare attack because they knew we may go after the desalination planet and their situation wont be so pleasing after that.
Israel won't attack because they simply can't do that . they *** have the equipment for that.

and USA army wont attack anytime soon because Iran is the last on the list
“Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed State” | Global Research

And their air forces will standby afraid of attacking your missile carriers and infrastructure...:what:

When Saddam invaded Iran, it were arabs. Coming war Arabs won't inade, it will be the Americans , Israeli, etc, the Arabs will probably do the dirty job. Iran might be good in this or that but face it they won't last long after the first shot. When allies get air superiority, it will all be over. Resistance after that will be sucidal for Iranians.

What about the 1991 Gulf war? Allied Air superiority had devested sadams army and airforce. Now the USAF has F-15E, F-22, F-16 Block 52, B-2 siprit with MOAB and LGB/JADAM bombs. Don't forget P-3 orions in the US-Navy which will use EMP to disarm mines, UH-60N hels to distroy speed bouats and minisubs. If Iran fires their Ballistic missiles at Gulf nation (I hate them aswelll) then zthe SPY-1 Radar on the Ageis destroyers like the Areligh Burke class DDG would intercept them using SM-3 ABM systems. I predict Iranian army would last 2 month max as an conventional force and the regime would be toppled within an year or two.

I pity Iran if tried to close Hormoz strait...It's just an invitation to go all the way with the war and annihilate anything and everything adjacent to the Arab Gulf on the Iranian side.

when did USA attacked Iraqi forces in 1991?
when they were defending or when they were retreating ?
Highway of Death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

by the way if USA want to use cruise missiles just like what they did in 1991 well we are ready to deal with them unlike Iraq at the time . also at the time Iraq had nothing to counter us attack but today we have equipment to made the attack painful for them

The Highway of death is a perfect example of what could happen to an Iranian amoured colume and tank division. What will Iran shoot the tomahawk with? S-200 copies? We all know the russians gave the Isrealis the Source codes to the S-300 inexchange for UAV techniology that Russia was impressed with during the Geogian conflict of 2008. It is not only tomahawks that you need to be worry about. X-47B stealth UACV is a carrier base fighter-bomber drone that is a hundered times more advance that the RQ drone that Iran captured last year. It can jam all electronic systems and drop JADAMs in bunkers. An it is a carrier weapon aswell. Like an Iranian member said, USA is facist nation but it has the tech.

When Saddam invaded Iran, it were arabs. Coming war Arabs won't inade, it will be the Americans , Israeli, etc, the Arabs will probably do the dirty job. Iran might be good in this or that but face it they won't last long after the first shot. When alloes get air superiority, it will all be over. Resistance after that will be sucidal for Iranians.

Respect yourself Turk.

No one would think of invading Iran on the ground after Iraq lesson, but rather it will be air dominance that will paralyse Iranian army and regime, the ground job will be done by people of Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom