What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

I read that Azeri, which compromise 20 million of population of Iran are welcoming Americans, that is what I heard of their leadership at least.

could you elaborate?will they really support america when they occupy iran?or maybe they are the largest minority in iran,facing basic fundamental problems,like we can say,the muslims of india.i bet our indian muslims will never support an invasion on our country.
ur thoughts?

Ḥashshāshīn;3746247 said:
About 200,000. Equipment, all the latest. I think they will use drone bombing at first to finish Iran's missile defence systems. Then go in with bombers and f-16... when it is safe, go in with ground invasion...
How much casualties for Allied forces?

Ḥashshāshīn;3746247 said:
About 200,000. Equipment, all the latest. I think they will use drone bombing at first to finish Iran's missile defence systems. Then go in with bombers and f-16... when it is safe, go in with ground invasion...
How much casualties for Allied forces?

Why do you want the opinion of a fool that has never set one step in Iran, not even knows one Azeri living in Iran and is shaping its view on the Middle East and Iran on what he read's in Turkish media?

ok.maybe u can tell me then.are they like the muslims of india(largest minority),and facing similar problems,basically identity crisis.

Perhaps we can ask Hashashin too about how that war will end. That idiot is acting like a archmchair general, talking about exact numbers, the type of aircraft being used and how it will end. Military fanboys......

could you elaborate?will they really support america when they occupy iran?or maybe they are the largest minority in iran,facing basic fundamental problems,like we can say,the muslims of india.i bet our indian muslims will never support an invasion on our country.
ur thoughts?
Oh bro,you don't know this guy.He is a grey wolf, an extremist racist group that seeks the supermcay of 'chosen' Turkish people.
I strongly suggest you find his previous threads on Iranian and Turkish section and what he has done.Even those rational Turkish members despise him.

Instead of asking such question from a guy like this, read some books about Iranian history or at least ask an Iranian member.
Ir.Tab on this website is an Iranian Azeri living in Tabriz,you will get the right answer from him.

ur thoughts?
I'm only saying what I heard. But some Iranians are getting childish and attack me personally. I have listen to Azeri leader who said they will welcome American invasion because if Iran gets nukes that would mean they could do what ever they wish to Azeri in Iran without outside people interfering.

Secondly I'm talking to a lot of Azeri from Iran because I play chess online and they all say the same, they are getting discriminated and don't feel Persian. Of course I can't speak for the whole population only the leadership of Azeri in Iran who openly say they will pick up arms against Persian army when American troops come and the Azeri I have spoken who have told me this. I'm only the messenger, don't shoot the messenger.

ok.maybe u can tell me then.are they like the muslims of india(largest minority),and facing similar problems,basically identity crisis.

Azeris are Iranian people that speak an Turkic language. Genetic tests shows that cluster more with other Iranians, than with Turks. They are an proud people, sometimes critical about the regime, but sometimes also supporting it. They are well represented in the regime, army and the Revolutionary Guards. My grandfather always told me that Azeris are devout Shias, and they have protected Iran in the 20's when Young Turks tried to annex Azeris.

They will protect Iran in a case of war. Like every group will do.

Secondly I'm talking to a lot of Azeri from Iran because I play chess and they all say the same, they are getting discriminated and don't feel Persian. Of course I can't speak for the whole population only the leadership of Azeri in Iran who openly say they will pick up arms against Persian army when American troops come and the Azeri I have spoken to.

Who is this 'leader'? What kind of leader it is that dies if Aliyev regime cuts his share for one month? Why don't any of us know him? Not even Iranian Azeris?

Ḥashshāshīn;3746220 said:
US has more troops and protection in the middle east now. They could launch an invasion west from Iraq and east from Afghanistan... If Iran attacks other countries, it is just an excuse for them to get involved. There are also patriot missiles in Turkey.

This is wrong assumption....If ever Iran is attacked....I feel it is Arab nations who will provide all the bases and intelligence to for the strike....although they will not put it officially in the media....Do you think US and Israel are so crazy to go to war with Iran without an passive behind the door support of GCC nations and SA?Absolutely no....Afganistan and Iraq are too weak nations to be treated as a factor in this war...And apart from that Afganistan is already controlled by Taliban which may help Iran through unofficial way and Iraq is more or less inclined to stay neutral or side with Iran to gain public support rather than jumping into the war....

Last edited by a moderator:
These pan turks kids are even more delusional than some of our own youngsters!

If the US didn't attack while the neocons had a lock on the white house and Americans were out for blood after 9/11, one would have to be detached from reality to think they do it now that they're having trouble making ends meet and are thinking of reducing their military size.

No, I'm afraid Iran is gonna be a pain in your a$$ for... well, eternity.

Turks of Iran should stay away from US manipulation, each Turk life is important. If USA is going to use some ethnicity, she should use another.

Perhaps we can ask Hashashin too about how that war will end. That idiot is acting like a archmchair general, talking about exact numbers, the type of aircraft being used and how it will end. Military fanboys......

I'm just saying what I think will happen. So you think Iran can win against US? And I got the numbers from how much US used in Iraq. Iran is only slightly stronger than what Iraq was in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom