What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

KSA can have weapons. Iran? Nobody wants Iran to have nukes.

Looking at it from say 200 year perspective wouldn't it mean that Turkey is in a weaker position in respect to KSA than before? Why would KSA acquiring nuclear weapons have a net effect of 0 for Turkey?

I pity Iran if tried to close Hormoz strait...It's just an invitation to go all the way with the war and annihilate anything and everything adjacent to the Arab Gulf on the Iranian side.

These are homemade .
128721_208.jpg

133887_691.jpg

133979_285.jpg

19_8905290333_L600.jpg

IMG_0961~0.JPG

12_8606310456_L600.jpg

6_8508110198_L600.jpg

231060_orig.jpg

I doubt they're our latest achievements cos the government never shows it's full power in media .Just 100 of them on Gulf state puppets will end their oil exports and they'll starve .

We didn't have them during Iran - Iraq war , but now we have them and they can be useful for some guys in the region .

Because along with their equipment, their morale were broken by constant bombing. Have you ever experienced even a few minutes of 'carpet bombing'? I have when I was a youngster during the Vietnam War, and I was at the peripheral of the target area. It was not pleasant, to put it mildly. The ground can shake enough to knock a man off his feet. The air can contain enough junk from gas to dust to actual debris to choke the same man. At 'ground zero', a man can suffer permanent hearing loss and if the concussions from the shock blasts does not kill you, it will make you feel like you had gone a few seconds with Mike Tyson at his prime. Seconds, not minutes. Men have been known to lose control of their bodily functions just from artillery bombardment, not carpet bombing where a bomb is much bigger than an arty shell, and there may be just bruises or sprained joints on their bodies. Just like their bodies, their minds just barely survived by withdrawal and let their bladders and bowels -- go. If the bombing is 24/7, then there will be no sleep, even if you are underground. Your shelter will transmit enough noise and shocks to keep you literally awake for days. If the bomb is directly above, you will be tossed out of your bunk.

No one who has ever survived a direct assault from a single carpet bombing run is the same soldier after.

There will be short term rise in oil prices, but the reality is that for the long term view, the world will know that Iran will be defeated off the waters and the mines cleared. Prices will stabilize and decline.

Happy dreaming man . I just wonder why the US hasn't attacked Iran after decades and have wasted it's time to let Iran reach nukes .

Yes, I can claim my ancestors glory. They were Muslims but pure Arabs as well, why would I let everyone claim his ancestry glory and deny mine in the pretext that it was Islamic? although it was done by Arabs? Even some others try to steal this history for himself. I refer you to Iran-Iraq war, a relatively small country with 1/5 of Iranian population, a country that defeated Iran which was two years before the war the fifth strongest nation in the world. We are here talking about Iraq and let alone other Arabs.

Can you tell me about a country that wasn't defeated in it's history? Simply non
But I challenge you to get me a nation that won wars as the Arabs... Look at Afghanistan, Chicana, and Kosvo where the most ferocious fighters are Arabs and that's why you always see them leaders in those countries although they are few.

Read Iran-Iraq war history please.

Iran neither had an organized army nor was ready for war . It was Iranian regular people who fought with Iraqi army for 8 years .

Go and read the history man and then lie here .

Everyone needs to see this thread ( http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/225633-iran-iraq-war-picture-gallery.html) to know who were fighting against Saddam who had been armed and supported by US , USSR , France , Britain ,Germany and the whole Arabian world .

As long as I remember it was Iraq that had the 5th strongest army of the world when attacked Iran . many people say Iran had a strong air force but they need to know all that power which was absolutely dependent to the US was gone after the 1st 3 months of war and there was no sign of power in Iranian air force cos missiles had been limited and if a fighter aircraft was hit it was dead cos of lack of technology to fix it .

This is injustice to judge the war like that while Iran had pws from more than 20 countries at the end of war .

lol at arabs, turks and pakistanis talking **** about Iran while Pakistan is being bombed by Americans, arabs are defacto colonies of USA with American bases all over and Turkey also has American bases and it's a slave of the West while trying to portray an image of independence.

Hatred and fanatical religous extremism destroys a man's brain.

btw, if USA attacks, the chains that are on Iran will break free. The mullahs will be ousted, the sanctions will be removed, oil production will be increased to saudi levels, gas production will increase to Russia levels, Iranian firms will again be allowed to export, Iran will be able to buy arms again and most impt of all, without the mullahs Parsi nationalism will again be the ideological driving force of Iran. This new Iran will be economically stronger than all the nations in the region (our gas exports alone are projected to bring in more money than Saudi's entire petro exports and on top of that we also have oil), we will be buying arms and producing arms at an insane rate and the new ideological driving force of the nation will emphasize Iranian nationalism rather than shia nationalism!!! In every way Iran will become a giant pain in all your collective behinds. So whther the US attacks or doesn't, we'll be here and we'll be a pain in your behinds.

You missed to say Iran will be ruled by a western puppet like pahlavi or Ghajar and will be the symbol of bowing to the west . We'll be a tool like before 79 .

Are you crazy bro ? Do you think the west can stop dreaming for our resources ? All they want is our wealth and resources , They don't care who is in charge or what Iranians doing . If these mullahs give them that want they'll stop all the sanctions and will drink with us on the same table .

The problem is that they want Iran to step in their path not anything else . I hope I die and don't see that day we're kissing their as$ like what we did before 79 and what the whole Arabian world doing these days .

If Iran makes nukes, we will make our own. So not bad! We end up stronger with no sanctions :)

You Arabs first need to produce candy in your country then think about nukes . Man , you're kidding me ? You're at least 50 years behind Iran in science and independence .

latest reports are saying Iran has converted her enriched uranium to the reactor fuel while there was enough enriched uranium for making a bomb.so it means Iran proved that she doesnt want to make any bomb while she could atleast have one by now!
plus Iran and US now are willing for direct negotiation.both are willing for peace not war.

anyway to atatwolf:expect some boom-boom in Turkey as hell.you are the next Pakistan!Iran is going to make you pay the price of back stabbing.

latest reports are saying Iran has converted her enriched uranium to the reactor fuel while there was enough enriched uranium for making a bomb.so it means Iran proved that she doesnt want to make any bomb while she could atleast have one by now!

Please link the source of that "report"

Happy dreaming man . I just wonder why the US hasn't attacked Iran after decades and have wasted it's time to let Iran reach nukes .
That pretty much debunk the argument that the US is 'trigger happy', ain't it? The decision to go to war is political but what I explained is technical. Regardless of when to go to war, when the US does it, no one else can come even half way close to what we can deliver on target. Your generals, despite their bluster for public consumption, knows better than to believe their own blather. The Iranian Air Force will be grounded. The Iranian Navy will be sunk. And the Iranian Army will be pounded into submission.

Let me share my Opinion

a) US war with Iran:- US will finish Iran army within a month in major combat operations just they did to Iraq in 2003, But If they choose to occupy Iran they have to face more casualties, Iran will wage asymmetric warfare against the US.

b) Israel war with Iran:- Israel very well knows its capabilities, So only airstrikes and missiles will be used. But Israel can carry out a war with airstrikes and missile strikes. But its impact has to be considered.

And their air forces will standby afraid of attacking your missile carriers and infrastructure...:what:

And our Mobile missile forces will sit down and don't attack the bases and ships that are being used by invaders

bv the way every bod had seen what a good Job USA and Israel did in destroying Iraq and Hezbollah missile and Rocket forces

Back
Top Bottom