What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

where is the exemption here? per seat tax pehli dafa suna aur dekha hai. aur agar aap ko shak hai to excise jaa kr dekh akr ajaen tax list.
Do u own a car? This per sest Tax is tax that is in place for years, or decades I must say, everyone is just making issues out of nothing, Yearly tax for vehicles, commonly known as token is based on Capacity of the vehicle, Also termed as Number of seats,

Almost everything in Pakistan has been and is subsidized! This cover up has led to the current financial status!
In reality if it was not covered...we are in really deep shit but because the state is taking the burn, many are living like kings while many more are living a pauper life!

And still everything in Pakistan is backward looking, regressive, broken down ........ strange right?

Please breakdown these subsidies and educate us awam how much of "these generously handed out subsidies" has actually benefited us and how much of these have landed in the pockets of the ones who were part of generous handing out process (you are mistaken if you think I am referring to NS, Zardari only).

If you are trying to Pin PIA, railway and all those loss making public entities on awam .... shabash aaay. If you think the biggest electricity thieves are the ones who use kunda to light a bulb and run a ceiling fan .... very more shabash aaay, if you think gas shortages are because of awam because they steal it .... Masha ALLAH .... if you think circular debt is created by awam ........ well.

Have you ever studied your electricity and gas bill? Forget subsidy these morons have been collecting PTV license fee every month from us awam for ages, they have been collecting East Pakistan flood fund even after East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

I can burst your "not paying taxes" bubble as well (if you may allow me) and prove to you that Pakistanis who are not supposed to pay taxes have been paying taxes for years already and no one knows what happened to those taxes ........

It's easy to pin it on awam you know, because they don't get to buy press conferences like sugar mafia of this country.

How about sugar mafia instead buying MPAs and MNAs for handsome .... reduce sugar prices for poor Pakistanis for a year? @H!TchHiker

Ham kabhi lenay nahi gaye I think somewhere near 80

From 60 to 80 within very short period. It used to be 30 at some point.

Minimum wage has been raised by 6% in this budget from 16,500 to 17,500. Increase in Sugar (only) 33%.

Zahir hy ap elitist ap ko q lainay jana paray ga. Ap k han to man o salwa 24x7.

Minimum wage has been raised by 6% in this budget from 16,500 to 17,500. Increase in Sugar (only) 33%.

Yeh sab sabqa hakomaton ki kartoton ka sila hai waisay sugar isn't something very necessary without we can't survive har dosra Banda sugar ka mareez hai yeh mehngi ho to acha hai

Yeh sab sabqa hakomaton ki kartoton ka sila hai waisay sugar isn't something very necessary without we can't survive har dosra Banda sugar ka mareez hai yeh mehngi ho to acha hai

Sugar from 60 to 80 happened in this government's tenure. Minimum wage from 16,500 to 17,500 happened during this government's tenure.

The only direct monetary support from government of Pakistan to people of Pakistan (not every Pakistani) is that meager monthly allowance of benazir income support program. Else every subsidy they often like to cry about is their incompetence and cover to deceive and mislead people .......... excuses and blaming previous government isn't going to work for long.

He is looking at the figure 80 and for him 80 is nothing, it's cheap ----- either he belongs to rich class or he is living on Abba G's money.

Perhaps IK is punishing people for not voting him to power in 2013 or those who forced him to power in 2018.

Corruption and bad governance of 70 years can't be forgotten

I know they are still part of the cabinet ...... in case handsome tries to forget, those faces have been appointed as ministers to keep reminding him of this. Excuses won't work forever, and anyone who tries blaming it on his predecessor is accepting his own incompetence.

Due to this name some people think Zardari is paying them from his pocket this name should be changed

Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital's name should also be changed ...... it's construction was financed by people who are made to buy sugar at 80 because sugar mafia needs money to buy opposition candidates.

Corruption and bad governance of 70 years can't be forgotten

Due to this name some people think Zardari is paying them from his pocket this name should be changed

The counter argument is that under corruption financial indicators were better.

Just imagine if they had taken over from PPP ........ I think they would have shot dead every poor Pakistani out of their frustration.

I know they are still part of the cabinet .

I am talking about Zardari Nawaz etc they I think are in jail

Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital's name should also be changed

But Shaukat Khanum isn't government hospital and income support is government program

Ham to paida huay Hain to sun rahay Hain halat bahut kharab hain

they would have shot dead every poor Pakistani out of their frustration.

Like ganja biradran did in model town in 2014

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom