What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

I am talking about Zardari Nawaz etc they I think are in jail

And I am talking about Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Fawad Chaudhry, Firdous Ashiq Awan, Shafqat Mehmood, Aleem Khan, and the not elected but favorite Jahangir Khan Tareen aka sugar mafia aka horse trading expert.

But Shaukat Khanum isn't government hospital and income support is government program

Income support is run on money from Pakistanis and Shaukat Khanum was built from donations including Pakistanis being part of those donations.

And I am talking about Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Fawad Chaudhry, Firdous Ashiq Awan, Shafqat Mehmood, Aleem Khan, and the not elected but favorite Jahangir Khan Tareen aka sugar mafia aka horse trading expert.

In past they worked under corrupt leadership but now are under imandar leadership you actually are against parliamentary system every corrupt politician like zardari Nawaz fazlu achakzai etc is pro parliamentary system because they know they can't win in direct election
and Imran Khan said multiple times he personally likes presidential system
these type of people are neccassary in this system
You may consider them lotas but thousands of people voted for them in their respective constituencies

Income support is run on money from Pakistanis and Shaukat Khanum was built from donations including Pakistanis being part of those donations.

What an idiotic comparison

In past they worked under corrupt leadership but now are under imandar leadership you actually are against parliamentary system every corrupt politician like zardari Nawaz fazlu achakzai etc is pro parliamentary system because they know they can't win in direct election
and Imran Khan said multiple times he personally likes presidential system
these type of people are neccassary in this system
You may consider them lotas but thousands of people voted for them in their respective constituencies

Answer for once ............. what is so PTI about the PTI in government?

What an idiotic comparison

Its your lack of understanding and maturity ....... I don't mind that.

Answer for once ............. what is so PTI about the PTI in government?

Answer is Imran Khan and with out these lotas it's impossible to become prime minister without becoming prime minister you can do nothing except dharnas

Its your lack of understanding and maturity ....... I don't mind that.

Shaukat khanum wasn't government program Imran Khan made first hospital when he was just a former cricketer and it's running at the charities of Pakistanis

Answer is Imran Khan and with out these lotas it's impossible to become prime minister without becoming prime minister you can do nothing except dharnas

So there is nothing PTI about lota PTI in government.

Shaukat khanum wasn't government program Imran Khan made first hospital when he was just a former cricketer and it's running at the charities of Pakistanis

If you wish to change other names then start from yourself first. Fair.

So there is nothing PTI about lota PTI in government.

Yes it's just a political party of Pakistan but still it's members are relatively better compared to talal chauhdry daniyal Aziz types and kaira saeed ghani etc
And it's leader is millions times better compared to Billo Rani guddi etc

Yes it's just a political party of Pakistan but still it's members are relatively better compared to talal chauhdry daniyal Aziz types and kaira saeed ghani etc

Better in what sense? I will appreciate if you could explain this with examples.

Fawad Chaudhry and Daniyal Aziz both worked for Musharaf's government.

And it's leader is millions times better compared to Billo Rani guddi etc

In what sense? Because he carries that talismati tasbeeh all the time?

Avg Petroleum prices,

Pakistan 0.64$
India 1.03$
China 1.07$
US 0.71$
Oil rich KSA 0.57$

Why is it so cheap in Pakistan? At least bring it to Indian level for residential consumers. This will help generate $ for country, help reduce petrol imports, help environment, help support public transport.

Perhaps you should also consider per capita income of both countries before you start dishing out financial advice.

P.S. I have no idea what you meant when you wanted to change the petroleum price for residential consumers.

Fawad Chaudhry and Daniyal Aziz both worked for Musharaf's government.

Fawad Chauhdry and Daniyal Aziz are very similar to each other not talking about him
but most of other members are much better compared to other parties

In what sense? Because he carries that talismati tasbeeh all the time?

Now you have some problem with his tasbi? or his wife?
He is the only politician who talks against corruption and has worked against corruption he is the reason chor e azam is in jail he is the only person who talks for the betterment of Pakistan and don't cares for jamhoriyat
acha Jo bhi hai he is going to rule for 2 or 3 terms whether you like it or not ya waqt ka sath like karnay lag jao ga

Tax on vehicles has been raised extremely high, there is a token tax, an advance tax, an income tax and a professional tax. two of those are being charged "per seat".

wtf is this? looks like PTI is completely out of its mind.

Per seat tax as if all of the people who own cares are running rent a car or careem businesses. IK was talking about raising the standard of living, looks like he is actively trying to destroy the middle class, and push them down into lower class. instead of raising standard of living he is making sure that people can never afford cars, ACs, coolers, Firdges/Freezers, heaters and geysers.

ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Tuesday strongly rebutted the perception that rate of tax had been changed in the Financial Budget-2019 for the token payment and registration of cars.

After verification it was noticed that this misperception was due to a typographical mistake which was rectified in the Finance Act-2019, a press release by FBR said.

It added the rate of tax for the token payment and registration of cars was the same that was charged in the previous year and there was no enhancement or reduction in the tax rate.

FBR further added that no tax had been levied on private cars on the basis of seating capacity.

However, the people who have not filed tax returns will have to pay double tax than the people who are on the Active Taxpayer List (ATL).

Any person who thinks he is not eligible to pay tax can inform the FBR beforehand who can be considered for exemption from the payment of this double tax.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/07/0...gistration-of-cars-not-changed-in-budget-fbr/

Typo error has been corrected, please relax and tell us how many cars you are going to buy?

Fawad Chauhdry and Daniyal Aziz are very similar to each other not talking about him
but most of other members are much better compared to other parties

Examples ...... ???????

Now you have some problem with his tasbi? or his wife?
He is the only politician who talks against corruption and has worked against corruption he is the reason chor e azam is in jail he is the only person who talks for the betterment of Pakistan and don't cares for jamhoriyat
acha Jo bhi hai he is going to rule for 2 or 3 terms whether you like it or not ya waqt ka sath like karnay lag jao ga

Benazir used to do the tasbeeh as well .........

How he is better than Bilawal and Maryam????????

So actually you see a dictator in him. 2 or 3 terms in Pakistan's politics is 15 years ........

I don't like personalities I like their work ..... so far he has been the worst thing that has ever happened to the poor and middle class of Pakistan ..... on top of that he started his political struggle to help these people and has ended creating more hardship for these people.

ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Tuesday strongly rebutted the perception that rate of tax had been changed in the Financial Budget-2019 for the token payment and registration of cars.

After verification it was noticed that this misperception was due to a typographical mistake which was rectified in the Finance Act-2019, a press release by FBR said.

It added the rate of tax for the token payment and registration of cars was the same that was charged in the previous year and there was no enhancement or reduction in the tax rate.

FBR further added that no tax had been levied on private cars on the basis of seating capacity.

However, the people who have not filed tax returns will have to pay double tax than the people who are on the Active Taxpayer List (ATL).

Any person who thinks he is not eligible to pay tax can inform the FBR beforehand who can be considered for exemption from the payment of this double tax.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/07/0...gistration-of-cars-not-changed-in-budget-fbr/

Typo error has been corrected, please relax and tell us how many cars you are going to buy?
Still a blunder by FBR. not my fault that they are incompetent idiots.

And he don't cares whether you like him or not like the saying
the dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

By the way this dog has paid more tax then your handsome IK in last three years. This dog doesn't own a big palace like Bani gala and cannot dream of riding those big land cruisers but still somehow this dog ended up paying more taxes ...... and this dog will keep barking as long as Pakistan remains in grips of filthy rich agriculturists and a tola (which you conveniently called a caravan) of lotaz feeding false promises of Riyasat e Medina in Pakistan.

Puttar ubi to aghaz hy ......... baki k ilkabat b jo tum nay dainay hain wo ubi dy lo.

Still a blunder by FBR. not my fault that they are incompetent idiots.

Who knows this government and their usual corrupt FBR may have tried being smart rears. You never know had it not been raised some people would have ended up paying high erroneous taxes .... never to be refunded back to them again.

And still everything in Pakistan is backward looking, regressive, broken down ........ strange right?

Please breakdown these subsidies and educate us awam how much of "these generously handed out subsidies" has actually benefited us and how much of these have landed in the pockets of the ones who were part of generous handing out process (you are mistaken if you think I am referring to NS, Zardari only).

If you are trying to Pin PIA, railway and all those loss making public entities on awam .... shabash aaay. If you think the biggest electricity thieves are the ones who use kunda to light a bulb and run a ceiling fan .... very more shabash aaay, if you think gas shortages are because of awam because they steal it .... Masha ALLAH .... if you think circular debt is created by awam ........ well.

Have you ever studied your electricity and gas bill? Forget subsidy these morons have been collecting PTV license fee every month from us awam for ages, they have been collecting East Pakistan flood fund even after East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

I can burst your "not paying taxes" bubble as well (if you may allow me) and prove to you that Pakistanis who are not supposed to pay taxes have been paying taxes for years already and no one knows what happened to those taxes ........

It's easy to pin it on awam you know, because they don't get to buy press conferences like sugar mafia of this country.

How about sugar mafia instead buying MPAs and MNAs for handsome .... reduce sugar prices for poor Pakistanis for a year? @H!TchHiker
Lol..Why would they reduce sugar prices ? They have to finance future buying of MPA/MNA..His mill got highest 2 billion in subsidy and then this increase in Price. Yesterday he did press conference and said increased prices will go to government. There was no other way then to laugh for the people who understand how this increase works out for Sugar mafia...He was quite clear people have to pay and bear the burden...
There is another one price of dam involving Dawaood sahb firm (part of JV) is almost going to be double without even being started...
Gas prices increased almost to the extent of 200 % on the plea of gas companies in losses. Days back I told this to my younger brother a complete PTI die hard supporter that SNGP is in profit from last 3 years and government is burdening poor class..His argument was quite classic "Awam deserve this they voted 70 years for corrupt now shouldn't cry and 200 % is nothing for gas prices they can pay" ,,Keep in mind he has to pay nothing for house and bills...
"IK ka pass land cruiser nai ha lekan 4 bakira hain costing 2 lakhs in his tax return"...Itni sadgi ha or kia chaeya

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom