What's new

What kind of Tax is this?

Why any benefit of bringing car prices down
Because government does not produce squat. The car companies are Japanese. They can price compete with one another for the benefit of the consumer. Govts never produce anything. They are full of lazy extortionists.

Because government does not produce squat. The car companies are Japanese. They can price compete with one another for the benefit of the consumer. Govts never produce anything. They are full of lazy extortionists.

It's not government job to produce cars but if someone can't afford a car just don't buy

It's not government job to produce cars but if someone can't afford a car just don't buy
And do what? Hows the country’s public transportation system? How is rail doing?

Are these affordable for the masses?

A guy who earns 13-15,000 and has 2 kids and a wife.. this clown is choking him too.

Whats the price of milk? Petrol ? Rent? Etc etc?

Kabhi ghar say niklo bhai jaan, ghareeb awam maa bhen ki galian dey rahi hai IK ko.

The people who voted for him and cursing themselves today.

If IK doesnt bring inflation and taxes down in the next two years or so.. he can kiss his arse good bye.

If IK doesnt bring inflation and taxes down in the next two years or so.. he can kiss his arse good bye.

Please give PMIK the time of his full term to deliver the results he has promised to the nation.

Please give PMIK the time of his full term to deliver the results he has promised to the nation.

Imran Khan is not begging for time because manganay sa kuch nahi milta usay chenana aata hai

I've heard it all now. How do you propose we finance the cost of state?

You have totally misplaced sense of state.
State's basic function is management and management is organized to improve efficiency.... example when an individual organize cleaning of street, and it cost $100 than state can manage it in $25.
This is how state finance it self.
Whereas Imran Khan and inlaws are hell bent to kill Pakistanis with hunger and disease, may be this way they profit by selling drugs and running hospitals.

SO if everything was so danddy...how did it go south in less than 1 yr?

You preferred living in an inflated illusion? I mean these kind of changes dont even happen over a period of 1 yr! It takes decades of rotting to hit rock bottom like this! Since the illusion is lifted, you have to face reality and yes reality is never lovely!

Give me a Trillion USD and I will show you how it can go South; the difference will be my intention v/s the PTI's incompetence.

As for your comment on rotting and what not, based on lies and propaganda by Imran Khan; all neutral assessment of our economy were green and rising, all of them. Not a single neutral assessment indicated any threat to our growth and overall economic indicators.......that is until the powers be decided to send a PM to jail.

that was all naqli and jail progress ..Now is the reality

That is a lie fed to the general masses since Musharraf's era. Read my post above about neutral assessments and economic indicators.

As for your comment on rotting and what not, based on lies and propaganda by Imran Khan; all neutral assessment of our economy were green and rising, all of them. Not a single neutral assessment indicated any threat to our growth and overall economic indicators.......that is until the powers be decided to send a PM to jail.
ok if that is the case, why did NS in jail not invest in our country, why did all the projects need reanalyzing and increase in price everytime?! How does an industrialist not know that you need a nala in metro until it floods?

Give me a Trillion USD and I will show you how it can go South; the difference will be my intention v/s the PTI's incompetence.

That is a lie fed to the general masses since Musharraf's era. Read my post above about neutral assessments and economic indicators.
Why did people voted for PTI if everything was better then now? people knew that everything is artificial and they voted for PTI to face reality....people are happy to pay more now..Only corrupt people are making noises

79533b28-1898-46a7-b270-9a4323ff7623.jpg

6ce92596-695d-4087-9150-40db796c457d.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom