What's new

What is the problem with Iran and JF-17?

- Iran has a history of violating end user agreements, Saegah and all the other ripoffs, Pak also faced bad times but we didn’t violate our end user agreement of F-16. Iran will produce copies itself, We are in no mood of allowing that
well as a matter of fact our agreement over f-5 before revolution is far broader than you think. we can do anything we want with F-5 platform and Northrop can't make any complaint as they made no complaint about anything we built based on F-5 airframe.

well as a matter of fact our agreement over f-5 before revolution is far broader than you think. we can do anything we want with F-5 platform and Northrop can't make any complaint as they made no complaint about anything we built based on F-5 airframe.
Pardon me but reverse engineering is always considered a lowly act.

Adding an vertical stabilizer to an already built airframe and then calling it a new jet should make anyone look lowly.

Your posts show your lack of knowledge on the matter.
Pardon me but reverse engineering is always considered a lowly act.
pardon me our deal was maintainance and locally building F-5 and AH-1 so we have the right to build anything we want based on those two they even delivered most of the production line for AH-1 before the revolution. and do you want me again post pictures of the interior of the airplane. you knew your talk is like a guy who claim Zo'alfaqar missile is nothing but a Zelzal-1

Adding an vertical stabilizer to an already built airframe and then calling it a new jet should make anyone look lowly.
as I said we can build, maintain and upgrade F-5 and Ah-1 as we like and nobody can complain as we paid for the right to do so. and for the information since when F-5 could engange target 100km away ? did that aditional stabilizer which was removed in later variants for the reason I don't go into give the airplane ability to do so ?

Your posts show your lack of knowledge on the matter.

pardon me our deal was maintainance and locally building F-5 and AH-1 so we have the right to build anything we want based on those two they even delivered most of the production line for AH-1 before the revolution. and do you want me again post pictures of the interior of the airplane. you knew your talk is like a guy who claim Zo'alfaqar missile is nothing but a Zelzal-1

as I said we can build, maintain and upgrade F-5 and Ah-1 as we like and nobody can complain as we paid for the right to do so. and for the information since when F-5 could engange target 100km away ? did that aditional stabilizer which was removed in later variants for the reason I don't go into give the airplane ability to do so ?

Engage targets 100kms away but with what?

Engage targets 100kms away but with what?
with the yellow missile
Fakour-90_missile.jpg

with the yellow missile
Fakour-90_missile.jpg

Dude that's a Phoenix missile used by the Tomcats and please don't bring that up as the world knows the condition of your Tomcats well,out of the original 79 hardly 20 are in service and very few of them have serviceable radars to fire these missiles anyways.

Dude that's a Phoenix missile used by the Tomcats and please don't bring that up as the world knows the condition of your Tomcats well,out of the original 79 hardly 20 are in service and very few of them have serviceable radars to fire these missiles anyways.
I told you don't knew everything, no thats Fakour-90 , it uses the control surface of Aim-54, the engine is a copy of MIM-23 engine .the the radar and flight control system is different than AIM-54 and compatible with the rest of our airplanes.
by the way if you have doubt about Fakour-90, it also can carry AIM-7 with 70km of range

Last edited:
I told you don't knew everything, no thats Fakour-90 , it uses the control surface of Aim-54, the engine is a copy of MIM-23 engine .the the radar and flight control system is different than AIM-54 and compatible with the rest of our airplanes

Ok you win and all of us lose,got better things to do in life than argue with an Iranian.
Cheers

Very interesting how you seem to know top secrets of Iran´s airforce..... you must have some amazing top level sources....
Those losers at the CIA with their meger budget have tried really hard to get hold of that kind of info..... you should contact them and sell them your brain.

with the yellow missile
Fakour-90_missile.jpg
nice coat of paint

Very interesting how you seem to know top secrets of Iran´s airforce..... you must have some amazing top level sources....
Those losers at the CIA with their meger budget have tried really hard to get hold of that kind of info..... you should contact them and sell them your brain.
CIA has a good idea of Iranian military strength

Ok you win and all of us lose,got better things to do in life than argue with an Iranian.
Cheers

You have better things to do????

Like what??

What do you do for a living?

If you have spent so much time here already..... I would guess you are someone really important with little time to lose.

Yes I certainly will but only after I recover part of my grey matter that was lost in a futile argument with Iranians.

Pardon my ignorance but what brand of hash do you guys smoke?

Back
Top Bottom