What's new

What is the problem with Iran and JF-17?

Fakour-90, a basic copy of American AIM-54 Phoenix. Reversed engineered missile and installed on obsolete F14 Tomcats. Pakistan can easily taken them out with its SD-10A, PL15, Pakistan made H4s. Still I appreciate the lethal Fakour-90 missile with a 200km+ range and many qualities of the Air to Air Missile.
The Fakour-90 is not a "basic copy" of the AIM-54 Phoenix, even though they share obvious similarities. This missile is likely related to the AIM-23 Sedjil program of the 80s to turn the MIM-23 Hawk SAM into an A2A missile. Iran already produces upgraded MIM-23 Hawk based SAMs called 'Shahin' and 'Shalamche' with updated and digitized radars in large numbers for the IRIADF.

Meshkat is a close copy of Ukrainain Kh-55 cruise missile, LOL Pakistan laughs of at this, with RAAD, Babur, and MRVs.
The 'Meshkat' LACM was apparently renamed to 'Soumar' before its unveiling. Both the 2.500 km range Soumar and another Iranian 1.350 km range LACM called 'Hoveyzeh' are derived from the Kh-55 that Iran acquired from Ukraine, but not copies of it. In fact, the Kh-55 is an air-launched cruise missile (ALCM) which, except for the Su-34, can only be carried by heavy strategic Soviet bombers, while the Soumar and Hoveyzeh are ground-launched LACM that can be operated from anywhere in Iran.

Infact the Ya'Ali Missile which was made in 2015 is a total copy of Pakistani made RAAD, Zarb and Harba Cruise Missiles. There are various connections that Pakistan sold alot of these missile to Iran during Asif Ali Zardari era, a shia himself.
I frankly can not see at all how the ground-launched Ya-Ali LACM could possibly be a copy of, or related to, the Pakistani Raad ALCM or Zarb and Harba ASCMs.

The world laughs at the country that took down the $200 million US Global Hawk and ploughed the American air bases??? No NO..... the world laughs at the country that 95% of its population are too poor to eat more than one meal per day... the world laughs at the country that has to send its people to other countries to work as slaves..... the world laughs at the country that keept gettins its soilders killed by America and did nothing about it...... the world has respect for Iran and Iran has earned that respect.

Yeap.... Rich America and Israel... and poor Iran:

Rich Israhell and Americunt:

alalam_635175294836653622_25f_4x3.jpg

1164.jpg

RTX4HYUW-1024x683.jpg

Poor Iran:

0d6316558d43f1263edbf11102d2462c-jpg.620780

61e236d55ded8dfcb1eda35fbd62c67b-jpg.620785

f748147e-53fd-406f-816d-52b0bdeba3d6-231-00000018e7301567-jpeg.408683

b9450ec2-c316-455b-a412-95be6101f23a-231-0000001bf2b48508-jpeg.408692

7f5164cd-5021-46d6-a513-5717c9807075-231-0000001aa55b6f8a-jpeg.408700

Iran looks beautiful. I hope to visit it one day Inshallah.

there is no evidence of su-30 its several month i ask for evidence of that and only get evidence of nig-21 . thay Su-30 shotdown to me is exactly like India claim about f-16 shotdown.

I have no comment to your conspiracy theories. Take it to the appropriate subforum and you will get all answers.

Two jets shot down by PAF.

Maybe @BHarwana Can enlighten you further, as I don't have details.

Start a thread in one of the Pakistani subforums if you want in-depth information.

If trolling, carry on.
I don't believe in media stunt with no evidence.
here is a study that I can appreciate
Many unanswered questions remain about the MiG shootdown during the February 27 skirmish. There was no evidence to suggest that either a PAF F-16, an IAF Su-30MKI, or more than one IAF MiG-21 were downed in this incident. All documented debris available in the open-source environment appeared to have originated from a single MiG-21 bison that broke up mid-air and landed in two adjacent impact zones.

if you have evidence to suggest something else please provide it I'm all eye and ear
and please don't provide media stunt as evidence other wise I have to post this stunts from indian
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...istani-f-16-says-iaf/articleshow/68780475.cms

if you have evidence to suggest something else please provide it I'm all eye and ear
and please don't provide media stunt as evidence other wise I have to post this stunts from indian
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...istani-f-16-says-iaf/articleshow/68780475.cms

Since this is off topic, please continue it here. There is a sticky for this topic and all questions have been dealt with before.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/27-f...fts-inside-pakistani-airspace-dg-ispr.604031/

Many reasons:
Pakistan don't sell weapons to the terrorists or blacklisted countries.
Pakistan is neutral in the middle east.
Pakatan don't want jf-17 to be used by Syria or hizbullah.
Pakistan is still trying to locate missing persons fighting in Syria.
Pakistan don't want Iran to give India access to our front line technology.

I am smelling Wahhabism from You

They were not media stunts.

Iran looks beautiful. I hope to visit it one day Inshallah.

did you get banned for this?

I cannot for the life of me understand why Pakistan has not already sold Iran a couple dozen JF-17's.

Pakistan has been in desperate need of cash for the past year and the economy is in the toilet. Somehow Pakistan has not figured out that to make money you need to increase exports. JF-17 is probably the most important export Pakistan has.

Iran needs to improve their Air Force. West is not selling to Iran, so that leaves Russia or Pakistan. What is the problem with Iran and JF-17? Pakistan needs cash and Iran needs planes. JF-17 doesn't use any western parts which means Iran doesn't have to worry about any restrictions. Pakistan can sell dozens of JF-17's and log a giant boost to the economy since at least half of Iran's Air Force should be replaced and they are a big buyer with plenty of money. If sanctions are the problem, Pakistan can sell them under the table without any acknowledgement of the deal. It is kind of amazing that Iran doesn't already have JF-17's, it is the most obvious deal Pakistan could make. Pakistan desperately needs a big export boost for economy, Iran desperately needs new planes for Air Force, Iran JF-17 deal should be a no brainer for both sides at this point. It is hard to believe Iran JF-17 deal has not already happened. I thought it would've happened 5 years ago.

History suggest Pakistan don't charge Iran, be it technology transfer ot brigades of FIGHTERs fighting on behalf of Iran.
So no... gifting jF-17 to Iran is definitely not going to help economy... same way as supplying missile technology or nuke tech. didn't helped.
Any Pakistani worried about Pakistan's economy shall first speak against the money laundering to Iran via Taftan and Kabul.
What we need to understand, not even Iranians have served Iran as much various Pakistani prime ministers have served.
Recent tweet of Imran Khan, an attempt to mislead the public that Iran is suffering from sanctions is one example of master slave relationship Pakistan have with Iran.

Last edited:
Hello Pakistani brothers
We dont want to buy your piece of shit
Because we already have made our piece of shit before
View attachment 625031
View attachment 625032 View attachment 625033
View attachment 625034
View attachment 625035
View attachment 625036
View attachment 625037
View attachment 625038
View attachment 625043
View attachment 625044
View attachment 625045

If you can sell us a fighter capable to su30-sm, so this is a different story
I see that.

You could express your view in a better way though.

Back
Top Bottom