What's new

What is the problem with Iran and JF-17?

nice coat of paint

CIA has a good idea of Iranian military strength
well let just say the engine of the missile have serial number of MIM-23 engines we produce and MIM-23 engine have different diameter from AIM-54 engine

Yes I certainly will but only after I recover part of my grey matter that was lost in a futile argument with Iranians.

Pardon my ignorance but what brand of hash do you guys smoke?

Its not the Hash you need to worry about buddy....but the sound of it you might already be on the finest Afghani heroin...

Iran has been a focus for CIA for last 40 years. it is an open society unlike North Korea. i do not know anything first hand. i have to assume they know a lot.

That sounds more acurate....you ASSUME things....

Its not the Hash you need to worry about buddy....but the sound of it you might already be on the finest Afghani heroin...

That sounds more acurate....you ASSUME things....
there are assumptions and reasonable assumptions

well as a matter of fact our agreement over f-5 before revolution is far broader than you think. we can do anything we want with F-5 platform and Northrop can't make any complaint as they made no complaint about anything we built based on F-5 airframe.
actually they did complain.

Ok you win and all of us lose,got better things to do in life than argue with an Iranian.
Cheers
oh for **** sake, get the hell out.

actually they did complain.

oh for **** sake, get the hell out.

Ok let's talk about the technical things now because you Iranians think way too big of yourself. Instead of abusing it's better to shut you guys up.

What big achievement is reverse engineering a 50 year old design and adding a vertical stabilizer to it.
Also what kind of achievement is upgrading a 40 year old 1000 Ib missile for an aircraft which can hardly fly and very few of them actually have working radars?

Kindly give me educated answers,no chest thumping.

nice coat of paint
yeah look carefully you can see other differences.
CIA has a good idea of Iranian military strength
you do not know shit about Iranian defense industry, i'm telling this because you were shocked after Iran downed your mq-4, even Saudis did better on propaganda regard and said the footage is our PR and actually s-300 downed the drone but your gov said it was khordad-3 or after the attack on your base in Iraq and how it was so accurate you were wondering. i used to think that it's part of your government agenda to do some propaganda on our military stuff but it seems like you really do not know anything. at the best case i can say US dedicated it's better analyzers on China and Russia otherwise they are bunch of arrogant and fat *** dickheads.
i still remember janes said Iran can not build akhgar gatling gun because they do not have the advanced materials:pleasantry: so it can not tolerate the rate of fire Iran claims. dickheads didn't know Iran produces mg-3 and even if we use the same barrels the gun would sustain the rate of fire and even higher rates. or the recent article of global security about our hormuz project, the author tries to say Iran can't build ships while we produced frigates and even large oil tankers in the past. or regarding the f-313 your analyzers were saying the engine will melt down the structure as it's plastic but that plane did it's taxi and the exhaust didn't melt down it. or one of your news outlets quoted some western expert saying f-313 can carry two mk-83 bombs and up to 6 A2A missiles and the other so called expert with a degree on world history mocked us that Iranians tell it can carry 6 missiles.
or even around 10 years ago your CIA experts said Iran has no fly worthy f-14 left, next week Iran flew 40 f-14s.:rofl::rofl:
your super genius analyzers used to say "i will gladly sit on a chair in which Iran targets it and i promise they will not be able to achieve a CEP below 100 m" i'm sure he would not sit on that chair anymore.
your defense analyzers are dickhead and the part bothers is that they do not even know the history of our D industry, they do not bother to look that we actually make ships or we operate mg-3. they even do not track the quotes to their sources. they just want to humiliate us and guess what, they and their country are the ones get humiliated.
1398063015245492718444154.jpg

64404876_112847896454652_368296397225242565_n.jpg

156515849.jpg

3.jpeg

What big achievement is reverse engineering a 50 year old design and adding a vertical stabilizer to it.
Also what kind of achievement is upgrading a 40 year old 1000 Ib missile for an aircraft which can hardly fly and very few of them actually have working radars?
seems like your guts work perfectly but i'm sure your mouth is not happy about it.
Kindly give me educated answers,no chest thumping.
ok as you wish.
f-14D with it's more reliable engine had only 5000 flight hours of service life. even if we forget about our P&W tf-30 engines and assume we have D version, and if you do some basic math you will notice that they should have stopped flying during last two year of iran-iraq war, as they don't and they still fly so we are producing spare parts. first class completed.
the stabilizer is not a piece of metal, it had it's own hydraulic and electric system just to inform you. saeqeh was a experimental project to test some new radar, flight computers, jammers, RWR, 3d awareness and gathering knowledge and industrial capability to produce a decent 4th generation. and it's achievement because we are the only ones that produce actually flyable planes on our own and i am open to anyone challenging it. second class completed.
that missile has a better radar with longer active range, better battery and better ECCM. phoenix was a missile easy to fool with chaff, fakour is not. third class completed.

you see f-313 nuzzle is intact, the missiles were accurate and our ADs are not mock ups, while your analyzers need a flush.

Of course Indian spies can steal one aircraft for reverse engineering
Why steal, when Bangladesh could hand it to 'em on a silver platter.
in that case sri lanka would be off the table
No, not exactly. Sri Lanka is & has always been a neutral party, but in my opinion they have better relations with Pakistan than India. [but that's my opinion].

If Sri Lanka and/or Bangladesh were considered - i'd assume PAF would station some of our guys there to monitor the jets, a-la End-User Agreement - similar to the one we have for the F-16's.
Actually no it’s not unclear at all!
Avionics is 100% Chinese! Engine is 100% Russian and ejection seat is 100% British!
Ehhh..., you live in Sweden, right? How much of SAAB's Gripen is Swedish?

main-qimg-4bf259053ce3fd360d206b0fcaba0876

Very interesting how you seem to know top secrets of Iran´s airforce..... you must have some amazing top level sources....
You appear to be taking everything with a pinch of salt, my good man. The flags on your Avatar don't seem to bring the true nature in you.
What do you do for a living?
Do not let the the number of Messages/Posts fool you. That is all i'll say on the matter.

--------​

...and @Mithridates what you should've done over 20-25 Years back was attempt to Reverse Engineer the F-14's. But you didn't & that train has already left the station.

If you had done that, you'd have parts hidden in a bunker. You could've given one of the Engines to the highest bidder back in the day (Russia/China) and reaped the benefits today.

The days of the Tomcat are nearly over. You've cannibalized whatever you could find to maintain the very few left.

Question is, do you guys have a Plan-B, a Plan-C or are you hoping that Trumps replacement might be willing to deal with you just like Obama did?

seems like your guts work perfectly but i'm sure your mouth is not happy about it.

ok as you wish.
f-14D with it's more reliable engine had only 5000 flight hours of service life. even if we forget about our P&W tf-30 engines and assume we have D version, and if you do some basic math you will notice that they should have stopped flying during last two year of iran-iraq war, as they don't and they still fly so we are producing spare parts. first class completed.
the stabilizer is not a piece of metal, it had it's own hydraulic and electric system just to inform you. saeqeh was a experimental project to test some new radar, flight computers, jammers, RWR, 3d awareness and gathering knowledge and industrial capability to produce a decent 4th generation. and it's achievement because we are the only ones that produce actually flyable planes on our own and i am open to anyone challenging it. second class completed.
that missile has a better radar with longer active range, better battery and better ECCM. phoenix was a missile easy to fool with chaff, fakour is not. third class completed.

you see f-313 nuzzle is intact, the missiles were accurate and our ADs are not mock ups, while your analyzers need a flush.

F.14D was a carrier borne fighter and the service life of a carrier borne fighter is less because of the amount of stress a fighter goes through during carrier landings, did you guys have a carrier.
Iran bought 79 tomcats out which a maximum 20 are in service,484 AIM.54 Phoenix missiles were bought out of which around 280-300 were delivered and around 200 were used the Iran Iraq war so how do you expect to fight hundreds of upgraded advanced fighters in the Persian Gulf with such a small number of Phoenix missiles and outdated AIM.7E.

For once instead of growing balls think with your minds,so much false bravado means nothing. Your airforce is outdated and part of the reason is that IRGC is spending all the money in fighting wars in Yemen and Syria.

ok as you wish.

ok as you wish.

Did you produce a plane or just added a vertical stabilizer and called it a home grown fighter,not sure why you guys are so keen on making the world laugh at you?

not northrop , some politican and then they become silent
I wonder why?!!

I mean, at the end of the day - its still (just) an F-5. Like I said in the earlier post, had you done the same with the F-14, maybe then it may have raised more than a few eyebrows.

But adding a vertical stabilizer, is like me fitting my car with a Spoiler. It still isn't gonna improve d!ck of a difference in performance.

Back
Top Bottom