What's new

What Indians think about Pakistanis???

I firmly believe that People in this video are just actors and This vid is produced by R&AW, just to confuse the ENEMY and create doubts in Pakistani mindset.

India and Pakistan are like two siblings who don't want to share a chocolate.

I think the word you are searching for is equality. Equality in what terms ?

No the word I meant was 'equity - something with fairness and justice' !

And equity here means that we will not be subjected to anything that is unfair to Pakistan and Pakistanis simply because India thinks that it is in her best interests.

I try not to care about Pakistan.
Lol cartoon
I was talking about this
Support, Solidarity and Love ... To Pakistan from India
@Color_Less_Sky you can hear him sing. And he sings well. :)

Got nothing to offer me. For research I am looking to Germany and the US. Leaving job in a month.
Awesome :tup::tup::tup:
Color_Less_Sky said:
Would be great to listen to you people.
There you go!!!

I hope I've given u the right link. And sorry if I sound distracted.
We want peace and friendship with India too with dignity and equity ! :agree:
India never wanted to make Pakistan its slave soooo I dont know why you had to mention dignity. 8-)

But who's that turquoise coloured dude ? Is he related to you....hence the hair colour ? :sarcastic:
Grrrr
I had bleached my hairs almost an year back and its almost gone now.
So NOOOH he was not related to me.:angry:

Last edited:
This does not represent all Indians, even then 90 percent seems to be a lie.

Well very recently I experienced somewhat different on a thread by Rain Man. I saw a pic of Modi with a gesture similar to Hitler and I posted both pics together, the respondent straight away went to as far as trying to threaten me to insult Prophet.

The Indian presence on this forum is evident of how Pakistanis see them in first place, and then after sometime something happens and we are forced to change our views. I try not to paint everyone with the same brush but still I am not comfortable now. And my real life experience with an Indian was not short of a fight, he tried to be arrogant and rude and I replied in kind, that incident had something to do with parking and don't know what he thought of me to come and rudely tell me to move my car and, I don't accept rude instructions coming from anyone whether Indian or no Indian, a polite request and making me realise my wrong would have made me thank him but instead my reply was "Do ga yahan say 1 jhapar aur ja kay Mumbai may girray ga, ja nahi hata ta gari jo karna hai kar lay" :D
You are perfectly right in doing what you did.Rudeness should not be tolerated.If I had been there with you,I would have joined you in throwing abuses at him even if he is an Indian.I don't hate Pakistanis in general but I hate Muslims bigotry , their irrational thinking and their susceptibility to become violent if anyone disagrees with their religion.

ab kya karey my gf is a pakistani .. kya sochna , jo ho gaya so ho gaya :p:

Hmm???
Am sorry??
Do you mean Indians hate Pakistanis??
they certainly do not 'love' pakistan...
almost all these people are from north india, from middle class(upper?) background. Also I think the question was posed in a way to elicit positive response.

See them as uneducated people who follow a religion from arabia that spreads violence and hate.

Back
Top Bottom