What's new

What Indians think about Pakistanis???

your video is all about well informed educated Indians..here is real what Indians think of Pakistan :D

[video]

Most of these are probably those who exist on defence forums :D

from the vid "90% of the indian people have positive things to say about Pakistan"
and the rest 10% are on PDF.....LOL

i hope this shocks you :-)

@Leader @Marshmallow @WAJsal @IrbiS

@jamahir @SrNair @Irfan Baloch

@Armstrong ( jhello apni aapa ko :tongue: )

[HASHTAG]#IndiaPakistan[/HASHTAG]

Despite living in information age, that Sikh guy lives under a rock

your video is all about well informed educated Indians..here is real what Indians think of Pakistan :D

[video]

Despite living in information age, that Sikh guy lives under a rock
Forget that jungli sikh but look at the reply of kid who said terrorist come in his mind when he think of Pakistan

and who fed all this hate in his young mind as i don't think he is mature enough to have any political knowledge about this region

It's not his fault, he grew up watching indian TV.

Forget that jungli sikh but look at the reply of kid who said terrorist come in his mind when he think of Pakistan

and who fed all this hate in his young mind as i don't think he is mature enough to have any political knowledge about this region

Well if they would have asked me I would have said 26th province of China
LMFAO:lol:

India and Pakistan are like two siblings who don't want to share a chocolate.
I always saw India and Pakistan as two brothers who fell for the same girl (Kashmir). But I am still trying to fit Bangladesh into my analogy, will let you know when I do! :pop:

If that is true that 100% people like Pakistan then why Indian PM and govt official speak evil, I am told political leaders dont have a view they only please their public.
You think our respective govts fought war because the populace of India and Pakistan wanted it???
Political leaders manipulate the collective thoughts of populace.

So Pakistan's soft image is creating through pakistani media young Indians are increasingly following pakistani media dramas music etc.

Yeah just so you know... Pakistan is not punjab.
Which Punjab??? Both India and Pak have their respective punjabs.
So Pakistan's soft image is creating through pakistani media young Indians are increasingly following pakistani media dramas music etc.
We never had a beef with Pakistanis but their govt.

It's not his fault, he grew up watching indian TV.
Yes, maybe he should have shut his ears and eyes when Pakistanis were in Mumbai doing jihad and massacring innocent citizens.

Which Punjab??? Both India and Pak have their respective punjabs.

We never had a beef with Pakistanis but their govt.
We had a beef with their Government.
The younger generation has a beef with their people as well - because we see how the average Pakistani has blood lust against everyone else.

The older generation was more tolerant of Pakistan, the younger ones are far less so. We donot differentiate between the people and state like the old ones did.

India should charge all of these educated congrassi goons with sedition- how dare they negate the hard work of Modi-

Last edited:

[video]

Its clear OP video was edited by Bibi @levina.

bibi shame on you for misleading pure people.

Its clear OP video was edited by Bibi @levina.

bibi shame on you for misleading pure people.

Misleading whom?
The problem is, your preconceived notions about Indians and your ego would not allow you to accept that the video shows the reality.
Pakistan is a NOT a topic we discuss when Kashmir is being discussed or when Indian army is the topic of a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom