What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

SAUDie bhai, why some Indians hate Tamil and Bangla?
Regional pride mostly. They think they are losing jobs to migrant workers. And some cultural issues, like bringng their own ways into our place, regular things.

But hate is a strong word, I would say discomfort. Although Tamils are not too poor anymore as everything is available for them for free in TN. TV, food, phones... :D

Brioni and Zegna make me tick !

Is there a online gents suit tailor you have tried ?

I can see many on net, not sure which to trust !

Well i mostly go to Steffani Sergio here in my town. I think its better im there in person so they can make it fit for me. I do bodybuilding so i have broad shoulders, slim waist but pretty thick legs. It looks cool when i have clothes made for me and its better they meassure my body for that. I only order shirts, shorts and such stuff online. Expensive stuff i go to our tailor here

Well i mostly go to Steffani Sergio here in my town. I think its better im there in person so they can make it fit for me. I do bodybuilding so i have broad shoulders, slim waist but pretty thick legs. It looks cool when i have clothes made for me and its better they meassure my body for that. I only order shirts, shorts and such stuff online. Expensive stuff i go to our tailor here

Arghhh,

I am past the age where I could shape up.
There are no decent, tailors in Riyadh ..
If you come across a tailor that can perform online, let me know ..

SAUDie bhai, why some Indians hate Tamil and Bangla?
hmm... not specifically tamils or bangla.. who told you that...
only people universally hated in India probably are biharis... and may be UP pplz to some extent... others depend on who you ask...

Hahaha, wattey thread. Where I come from this isnt acceptable at all. People will socially boycott you if this happens.

Inbred.jpg

What you said above is 100% true and i agree with it.
I once opened a thread on this topic and the hypocrites moderators closed it.
Here is my verdict "Its wrong scientifically,morally and socially in any civilized society hence should be banned"
i can get scientifically but why morally or socially can you explain pls?

If you want new features and unique looks, open mindedness then please explore someone other than your cousin because that’s just weird.

I am against the concept of Marriage so I have zero opinion on this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom