What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Faakhir is one of my favorite 2000s singers, frickin GOAT (He looks like my uncle too but much shorter maybe that's another reason I like him :lol: ) , both the Spanish influenced one and Tauba he Tauba (especially tauba tauba) he are my all-time favorites from him
@_NOBODY_ @jamahir @Blueindian @DrJekyll @KedarT

Last edited:
@DrJekyll, please watch my posting of Avanti Patel singing 'Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo' in this post above.
Itnay slow song ko aur slow bana diya. They are competing with the proverbial glacial pace.

Yeh baat @DrJekyll Sahib kiss ko kahain gay? :lol:

Paaji, almost har doosray din kehtay hain. When I say "buss ek peg aur" and wife starts packing suitcase.

Faakhir is one of my favorite 2000s singers, frickin GOAT (He looks like my uncle too but much shorter maybe that's another reason I like him :lol: ) , both the Spanish influenced one and Tauba he Tauba (especially tauba tauba) he are my all-time favorites from him
@_NOBODY_ @jamahir @Blueindian @DrJekyll @KedarT

Why do I feel he is imitating Arabic pop songs ?

Itnay slow song ko aur slow bana diya. They are competing with the proverbial glacial pace.

Oh, I want Avanti to sing that to me with her pretty smile as I leave a gathering of she and her female friends. :D

Girls Music Bag Multifunction

Girls Music Bag Multifunction made with ABS Plastic comes in attractive pink color with cute bag, holding hook and mic with cable. The bag is decorated with Hello Kitty stickers which make it more attractive and colorful. Little singer can sing songs with built in music. It has a small storage area where girls can place their small accessories. On the right side of the bag there’s a hook for placing mic and on the left side there’s an ON/OFF button.

Cute and simple shape, easy for girls to carry everywhere. Suitable for children between ages of 3 to 6 years old. The handbag is of good quality and available at reasonable pricing.
New-Toys-2-04-1.jpg
Aapki toy shop hai na

Oh, I want Avanti to sing that to me with her pretty smile as I leave a gathering of she and her female friends
@jamahir ,
When will you stop dreaming of admiration from girls and actually get down to getting a real woman in your life? Ya toh girlfriend bana lo ya shaadi kar lo, ya tinder pe haath aazma lo. Yeh admiration walay khwab sirf music videos mein achay lagtay hain.

Mera ek cousin hai jo jawani mein bohat anti-relationship type tha. He thought it is very manly to resist relationships. Ultimately he too bit the bullet.

@jamahir ,
When will you stop dreaming of admiration from girls and actually get down to getting a real woman in your life? Ya toh girlfriend bana lo ya shaadi kar lo, ya tinder pe haath aazma lo. Yeh admiration walay khwab sirf music videos mein achay lagtay hain.

Mera ek cousin hai jo jawani mein bohat anti-relationship type tha. He thought it is very manly to resist relationships. Ultimately he too bit the bullet.

Oh, I leave Tinder and nightclubs to losers like Sharma, that's how they source their "accomplishments".:lol:

But there is a Christian girl who I want to marry. She said no to my declaration of love some years ago because of she being Christian and being younger to me but I will convince her and am setting up a small company soon ( pending finance arrangement ) in the field of computing which will be the best computing company in South Asia at least. I will bring enough corporate, socio-economic and political elements to spin around her so that she will agree to me, as will her parents. And I am not bad in looks, charm and intellect after all. :D

I have before delivered a message to her through her friend that "Tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri, Kiran". :D

I don't think so..

I see but I felt that.

Last edited:
I have before delivered a message to her through her friend that "Tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri, Kiran".
All the best. Lekin Indian movies ke Hero ki tarah peechay hee mat parh jana. Aaj kal harassment ke case bohat jaldi file ho jatay hain.

All the best. Lekin Indian movies ke Hero ki tarah peechay hee mat parh jana. Aaj kal harassment ke case bohat jaldi file ho jatay hain.

"Al-madad paaposh e jaanaan, sir maira khujlaaye hae"
:lol: :lol:

Ha ha, lekin agar case bhi file hogi toh lawyer babu ya lawyer babuni ko convince karloonga, aise ya waise. :D

End me toh meri ladki meri honi hi hai. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom