What's new

Now or Never

Then your problems are not going to solve now or never.
Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India.You dont have any business in that area.Stay and focus on your own country as much as you can.
I have reported your post for trolling

Operation for what? that's all I need to know too!! it's not about Fata, we need an operation about a thought which is causing all this upset
Not even US (the mighty super power) is save from terrorism but the truth is that their organizations want to save their country from core of their heart. It is not the case here. If you don't take output from you people, then nothing will change.
You cannot kill the thoughts of every terrorism. You can start it but it will not end terrorism.

After all these years. we never did anything to wipe out these scumbags and when someone tried to do it, he is stopped by some other organization, government, judiciary or political figure & party.

If we kill them time to time, it will not give them time to regroup and grow bigger. That's the only way..

Alright thanks, I don't know much about land mafia in Karachi!! I know drug mafia mainly controlled by Balochi mafia and illegal weapons by somehow route indicating fata.

i don't think u have heard about occupation of rabia city in gulistan e jauhar near pehelwan goth

Not even US (the mighty super power) is save from terrorism but the truth is that their organizations want to save their country from core of their heart. It is not the case here. If you don't take output from you people, then nothing will change.
You cannot kill the thoughts of every terrorism. You can start it but it will not end terrorism.

After all these years. we never did anything to wipe out these scumbags and when someone tried to do it, he is stopped by some other organization, government, judiciary or political figure & party.

If we kill them time to time, it will not give them time to regroup and grow bigger. That's the only way..
Agreed, so what we have to do from now?

i don't think u have heard about occupation of rabia city in gulistan e jauhar near pehelwan goth
No I don't, the same name I heard I news about Karachi airport attack the Pehlwan goth, I know KAP fencing with Malir cantt and few other pvt.population around. Well, this not we talking about my main concern how to nation bring in a same platform to fight what we facing now.

Any question regarding on topic? Keep your head in sand and yell everything is alright

Back
Top Bottom