What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Oh, I leave Tinder and nightclubs to losers like Sharma, that's how they source their "accomplishments".:lol:
Sup, commie. FYI, I don't tinder, don't even have a facebook thing.. and just what accomplishments might you be ascribing to me here ? That I've (unlike you) actually gotten laid multiple times ?

I'm friends with some serious capitalists who own a few clubs etc.. meri entry free, commie style. Tujhe toh aas paas phatakney bhi denge.

But there is a Christian girl who I want to marry. She said no to my declaration of love some years ago because of she being Christian and being younger to me but I will convince her and am setting up a small company soon ( pending finance arrangement ) in the field of computing which will be the best computing company in South Asia at least. I will bring enough corporate, socio-economic and political elements to spin around her so that she will agree to me, as will her parents. And I am not bad in looks, charm and intellect after all. :D

1653637382077.png

1653637396158.png

1653637424033.png

also, based on your postings here, you're not charming at all, no signs of even basic intellect detected... what you are, is a hardcore commie who is bitter about life because you're not getting anything free from the government...

bhai tu microprocessor architecture rehn de.. ek time and teleportation machine bana.. and late 70s ke Libya me ghus ja as a boot polisher of kurnl gandaffi.

I have before delivered a message to her through her friend that "Tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri, Kiran". :D
1653637775453.png

that, along with a myriad of other factors is probably the reason why you are still a virgin.

bhai tu microprocessor architecture rehn de.. ek time and teleportation machine bana.. and late 70s ke Libya me ghus ja as a boot polisher of kurnl gandaffi.

So you feel you are somehow superior to boot polishers just because your birth was privileged because of family and socio-economic chance opportunity than a boot polisher ? @DrJekyll, he can be thread-banned from here too if he keeps uttering such callous, cruel and anti-human statements.

that, along with a myriad of other factors is probably the reason why you are still a virgin.

You posted a few samples of your "accomplishments", the Perm girls being one. Ridiculous looking females, the one on the beach in the beach dress - total flat ! I am sure total flat will also be their intellect and interests. That's your taste, LOL.

I am happy with my obsession. :)

So you feel you are somehow superior to boot polishers just because your birth was privileged because of family and socio-economic chance opportunity than a boot polisher ? @DrJekyll, he can be thread-banned from here too if he keeps uttering such callous, cruel and anti-human statements.

You posted a few samples of your "accomplishments", the Perm girls being one. Ridiculous looking females, the one on the beach in the beach dress - total flat ! I am sure total flat will also be their intellect and interests. That's your taste, LOL.

@jamahir @Sharma Ji it is best to get out of each others' faces. Just ignore each other if you disagree fundamentally on everything and that is turning into extreme dislike. If there was no internet, would you guys be meeting each other every day to sling mud on each other? Just assume there is no internet and do your own thing :-)

Last edited:
See.. there you go.. making that mistake again, like you always do. It is YOUR rhetoric on here that is abrasive and antagonistic, I'm just paying you back in the same proverbial coin.

"ban from here" .. last refuge of an authoritarian commie who can not debate, pathetic.

I wouldn't ban you from the club, you're welcome.. just pay your bills for what you consume is all I ask, fokat ka ni milega kuch... fair enough, isn't it ?

and kya anti human ? there's thousands of poors in my vicinity, though thankfully out of sight mostly.. haha .. sab ko ghar le aoun and dinner table pe khana khilau ? .. you nuts or what ? Told you earlier, I do charity.. this Sdarji friend of mine organizes a langar every week, I regularly wire him money and send help for logistics and sometimes volunteer. You, otoh, I'm sure, havent even done 1/1000th of it to give back.. you just a greedy commie who wants more and more and more.. till everyone is in your condition (sukhi roti and starving and very angry with everyone)

teri fukri starving virgin communist gaand sadane ke liye.. here:

jgsl.JPG

wasn't flat from any angle, just take my word for it.. will you ?

btw, this one was a super well educated, cultured, supremely well read on all sorts of matters, an intellectual and a proper posh lady who was just traveling the world and freelancing work online a decade + before this virus thing made "work remotely" fashionable.

doubt she'd give you even half a microsecond of her time of day.

you'd probably come in your smelly dirty torn clothes and go "myself fukriyat khan, am sosalist/comnist, am love kurnel gaddafi syeistamm.."

she'd go:
car-window.gif

Shame that your obsession/psychosis is thievery.

Attachments

• 1653643630150.png
    1653643630150.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
@jamahir @Sharma Ji it is best to get out of each others' faces. Just ignore each other if you disagree fundamentally on everything and that is turning into extreme dislike. If there was no internet, would you guys be meeting each other every day to sling mud on each other? Just assume there is not internet and do you own thing :-)
I appreciate you being a peacemaker here bro, but ..

na ji, I bear no ill will toward the guy.. we're debating ideas, and his are bad, horrible, the worst one could come up with even.. etc

bhagao aisey cockrochon ko.. aapka ka khana kha jayenge, or at the very least ganda kar jayenge.. who would eat from a plate that a rat has been nibbling on ?

@jamahir @Sharma Ji it is best to get out of each others' faces. Just ignore each other if you disagree fundamentally on everything and that is turning into extreme dislike. If there was no internet, would you guys be meeting each other every day to sling mud on each other? Just assume there is no internet and do your own thing :-)

I would say to both of them:
"Lagay raho, Munna Bhai"
:p:

btw, this one was a super well educated, cultured, supremely well read on all sorts of matters, an intellectual and a proper posh lady who was just traveling the world and freelancing work online a decade + before this virus thing made "work remotely" fashionable.

Last off topic post :

So she was with someone like you because she was on a fantasy to have sexy time with filth. Did you regale her with your engaging stories of how lovingly you feed your street dogs while during COVID lockdown many Indian migrant workers were so desperate for food and socio-economic security in their work cities that they decided to go back to their home towns and villages even by walk and cycle, some dying along the way by snake bite, by getting cut by trains because they wanted to avoid snake bite so they slept on the only available clear and high group - the railway tracks, and two died on the government provided special train by hunger, thirst and exhaustion because the government didn't provide them food ? What was her reaction to your stories of joy and "spiritual bliss" ? Does she know how you despise the poor while pretending to help them by dropping some coins imperiously into their plates ? Will she meet you again, for her filth-association fantasy was fulfilled ?

Over and out.

she was with someone like you because she was on a fantasy to have sexy time with filth.
virgin jealousy activated.. haha

it would hurt you but I'll share this as well, it was an all expense paid (commie style) thing that I got took along to rather than the other way around :partay:

Did you regale her with your engaging stories of how lovingly you feed your street dogs
way bigger dog lover than me, her, in fact an activist against the cruel practice of inbreeding dog breeds for greed..

that's why I say, if people want a doggo friend, pick a street one from a shelter.. exotic breed scene is very shady here unless you can vet them and come highly recomended.. seen it myself, English pointer, dalmatian, beagle.. my sister got them, and they died 6 years old or in the ballpark of that.. heartbreaking.

Log BC, fir bhi pachas saath hazar ke pups khareed rahe, napolitan mastiff, rotties, St Bernards etc without verifying the breeder credentials.. dirty business.

Someone wants a dog, look around in your street, uthala lo ek mutt.. and uski maa ko fix kara do humanely..

"breeds" gai tel lene.. my focus is on making things better for street doggos, they're the best <3 <3

yeah, we both donated and volunteered at a shelter too.. in Dharma they call it service/seva. may all beings be happy.

I fully do not expect a bitter starving angry communist to understand this but that is what it is...

bro, I'd be happy to pay for your one way ticket to DPRK, even give you some pocket change to buy a sandwich and coke on the way.. kubool hai ? :D

during COVID lockdown many Indian migrant workers were so desperate for food and socio-economic security in their work cities that they decided to go back to their home towns and villages even by walk and cycle, some dying along the way by snake bite, by getting cut by trains because they wanted to avoid snake bite so they slept on the only available clear and high group - the railway tracks, and two died on the government provided special train by hunger, thirst and exhaustion because the government didn't provide them food ? What was her reaction to your stories of joy and "spiritual bliss" ? Does she know how you despise the poor while pretending to help them by dropping some coins imperiously into their plates ? Will she meet you again, for her filth-association fantasy was fulfilled ?
Very sad, some of that.. but I donated to people helping in that effort too, just so you know.

us me meri kya galti hai ? you bkl communist collectivist bhikari beggar thief scum ?

I donated money, resources and volunteered to help the needy, BKL.. you otoh, did nothing.. not your fault though, tere paas hai hi kya ? forum pe post karna help ni hoti, paisey nikal and unkay liye saman khareed ..

but tu khud ek slum dweller bhikari hai...

mar tu panco pukh sai apni jhuggi mein, scum of earth.

Does she ....? Will she ..... that ? who is she ? I wish I had....

:lol:

none of your business mr slum dwelling gadaffi worshiping starving virgin commie gutter scum.. ja apni sukhi roti kha le before some clever crow makes away with it :sarcastic:

also, hungry birds are a thing in some areas.. I <3 throwing bits and pieces of food and the crows, kites and others just swoop down and take that stuff.. truly, nothing goes to waste with mother nature.

however, if ever a disgusting bhikari like you came up to me.. you'd get a kick in your teeth.

:)

bro, I'd be happy to pay for your one way ticket to DPRK, even give you some pocket change to buy a sandwich and coke on the way.. kubool hai ? :D

"Bro", I would prefer to turn India into DPRK.

Now stop spoiling another nice thread with filthy dogs and your dog-loving, vacuous, dunderhead, nightclub-appointed flat-female accomplishments. I don't use the crass language you use so if you persist you will again have a report.

BTW what is happening on the Shehla front ? When will you charm her and get her to allow you to post stories of her since you have so many "accomplishments" already and are experienced in the ways ?

Last edited:
"Bro", I would prefer to turn India into DPRK.

Now stop spoiling another nice thread with filthy dogs and your dog-loving, vacuous, dunderhead, nightclub-appointed flat-female accomplishments. I don't use the crass language you use so if you persist you will again have a report.

BTW what is happening on the Shehla front ? When will you charm her and get her to allow you to post stories of her since you have so many "accomplishments" already and are experienced in the ways ?
would you prefer if I said "Janaab" or "huzoor" instead of "bro" ? let me knoe.

dogs are not filthy, least of all mine.. we get good fragrant shampoos for then and make sure they eat good and get enough exercise, unlike you, they are well fed, sleep in AC in the summers, heater in the winter, and get taken along to vacations when possible :)

what Shehla "front" ? when did I ever mention anything of the sort ? .. there is no "Shehla front" .. She is, imho, a pretty petite commie activist.. good luck to her, the gods know she needs it :P

also, lol.. I can almost feel you burning with rage haha.. spontaneously combust mat ho jana, bhai

also, you have me questioning why I even bother with someone like you with such a horse blinder like mindset (1. you're a psychopath who has never traveled 100 KM out of the SLUM where you were born. 2. A virgin who has never been intimate with a "female" .. and 3. .. I could go on but I'll stop.

aaj to street doggos ko .. TERE NAAM ka tikka and biriyani milega.

o, tera bhala ho jaye !

1653651210439.png
1653651210439.png

Attachments

• 1653651078787.png
    1653651078787.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
what Shehla "front" ? when did I ever mention anything of the sort ? .. there is no "Shehla front" .. She is, imho, a pretty petite commie activist.. good luck to her, the gods know she needs it :P

Sharma mian, aap ki daal nahi galne wali hai Shehla ke saamne. She will laugh at you at the very least if not walk away in disgust. She should have been a member of PDF and seen your words. Here, have a watch of her being rational, graceful and ever-so-charming, and Jignesh Mevani, talking with Kunal Kamra. She is unlike your dunderhead Tinder Cuts :

also, you have me questioning why I even bother with someone like you with such a horse blinder like mindset (1. you're a psychopath who has never traveled 100 KM out of the SLUM where you were born. 2. A virgin who has never been intimate with a "female" .. and 3. .. I could go on but I'll stop.

You call me a psychopath and the least I will call you is sociopath which Bilal bhai suggested.

Sharma mian, aap ki daal nahi galne wali hai Shehla ke saamne.
Meri daal ? isey BC, main sukhi rotio na fekun.. dekhne me she passes muster (not with insanely flying colors) but theek hai.. passes anyway.

She will laugh at you at the very least if not walk away in disgust.
That is entirely contingent on if the guards at the club even allow her in..

what will actually happen is that she'll be "manhandled" and thrown out of the property... sadak pe baith ke dharna karte rahegi ki "why her, why not me ? :cry: .. begging almighty for the answer lolwa

Here, have a watch of her
I've watched enough of her already, thanks.

Kunal etc.. afaic, they should be free to say what they want, if I was an all powerful Gaddafi/Kim/Saddam here.. I'd still let these guys carry on with their fiery rhetoric against the
unlike your dunderhead Tinder Cuts

"fascists"... I really would have.

---------------------

dekho, ideological war ho miltry

Tinder Cuts :
miss an N there, did we ? :B

You call me a psychopath and the least I will call you is sociopath which Bilal bhai suggested.
bilal bhai who and wut ? :lmfao: :rofl:

wait.. I have no interest in knowing

"bilal bhai" :lolol:

tere "bilal bhai" :laugh: ke dada-giri chalti ke yhan ?

aaja fir, bhejo.. ek saknd me saaro josh likad dun taney bhai ka

.. aglay din utthega.. fir bhaunkega.. "yo ke hogya" ?

bilal bhai who and wut ? :lmfao: :rofl:

wait.. I have no interest in knowing

"bilal bhai" :lolol:

tere "bilal bhai" :laugh: ke dada-giri chalti ke yhan ?

aaja fir, bhejo.. ek saknd me saaro josh likad dun taney bhai ka

.. aglay din utthega.. fir bhaunkega.. "yo ke hogya" ?

Bilal9 is my Bangladeshi brother here and he rightly said this about you :
Sad demise of a hero and a seeker of truth. Rest in Peace Good Friend...... :-(

More of a selfish sociopath.

miss an N there, did we ? :B

I didn't miss. I am a gentle, polite person. I don't talk gangsta.

That is entirely contingent on if the guards at the club even allow her in..

what will actually happen is that she'll be "manhandled" and thrown out of the property... sadak pe baith ke dharna karte rahegi ki "why her, why not me ? :cry: .. begging almighty for the answer lolwa

I don't claim to know her lifestyle preferences or dictate them but I do wonder why would she go to places where callous, Capitalist Bhakts like you gather who feed dogs with cakes and pretend to help out humans through a stupid thing called charity in the same way that the Indian Capitalist Subrata Roy spent 550 crores on the four-day twin weddings of his two sons and because some people would point to the crassness and obscenity of this in a massively disparity-filled and poor country like India he arranged for a "benevolent" meal for a thousand poor people for one day. One day. :rofl: A very Dharmic daan-punya work to collect divine points from non-existent divinities by doing pretend compassion for one day but forgetting empathy for the rest of the year. No wonder you do not understand my calls for permanent revolutionary welfare-based society. :)

Last edited:
Bilal9 is my Bangladeshi brother here and he rightly said this about you :
I'll choose "selfish sociopath" over communist any day but his diagnosis is wrong, thankfully I am quite far from harming anyone.

I didn't miss. I am a gentle, polite person. I don't talk gangsta.
fraidy cat

1653665104455.png

I don't claim to know her lifestyle preferences or dictate them but I do wonder why would she go to places where callous, Capitalist Bhakts like you gather who feed dogs with cakes and pretend to help out humans through a stupid thing called charity in the same way that the Indian Capitalist Subrata Roy spent 550 crores on the four-day twin weddings of his two sons and because some people would point to the crassness and obscenity of this in a massively disparity-filled and poor country like India he arranged for a "benevolent" meal for a thousand poor people for one day. One day. :rofl: A very Dharmic danya punya work to collect divine points from non-existent divinities by doing pretend compassion for one day but forgetting empathy for the rest of the year. No wonder you do not understand permanent revolution. :)

I could not, in wildest dreams, imagine 100 cr a day wedding

but jiskay paas hai, uski paas hai.. why begrudge someone for it ?

why are you so bitter and hate filled, apart from always farting out bad ideas that NOBODY agrees to ?

sab "evil obscene capitalist hain".. yeah ?

-----------------------

ab jao, ek chicken tikka khao.. bhook mita lay, fir baat karenge

1653665742607.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom