What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@KedarT

Very Indian style music

Do you see Indonesian pop music in general has distinctive style compared to Western music ?

I give you here new slow song and the lyric is beautiful if you understand

Actually, both the songs sounded like they were straight out of an American band. They are nowhere near to how most Indian songs are. But they are nice to hear😀

Tribute to KK! My favourite KK songs.
RIP

Zara Sa

Singer - KK
Composer - Pritam
Lyricists - Sayeed Quadri

Tu Hi Mera Shab Hai

Singer - K.K., Abhijit, Sunidh Chauhan, Kavita Seth, Zubeen, James
Lyricist - Sayeed Quadri, Nilesh Mishra, Mayur
Music Director - Preetam

Zindagi Do Pal Ki

Singer: KK

Alvida

Singer - KK
Lyrics - Amitabh Varma
Music Composer - Pritam Chakraborty
Director - Anurag Basu

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @DrJekyll @Sharma Ji

Bilal9 is my Bangladeshi brother here and he rightly said this about you :

I didn't miss. I am a gentle, polite person. I don't talk gangsta.

I don't claim to know her lifestyle preferences or dictate them but I do wonder why would she go to places where callous, Capitalist Bhakts like you gather who feed dogs with cakes and pretend to help out humans through a stupid thing called charity in the same way that the Indian Capitalist Subrata Roy spent 550 crores on the four-day twin weddings of his two sons and because some people would point to the crassness and obscenity of this in a massively disparity-filled and poor country like India he arranged for a "benevolent" meal for a thousand poor people for one day. One day. :rofl: A very Dharmic daan-punya work to collect divine points from non-existent divinities by doing pretend compassion for one day but forgetting empathy for the rest of the year. No wonder you do not understand my calls for permanent revolutionary welfare-based society. :)
You both are bickering like cats and dogs😂

20220602_022332.jpg

Zindagi Do Pal Ki

Thank you for the tribute post. I thought of making one yesterday but got into other threads. He was such a contrast to the other singer who died, Sidhu Moosewala, who on TV I saw photos of him posing with a gun and a jeep full gangsta. KK had appeared on Kapil Sharma show just a couple of months ago with Palash Sen and one other singer I don't remember.

'Zindagi do pal ki' is a nice song somehow seeming Pakistani to me music-wise and singing-wise. Though I didn't like the heroine who is nothing in front of our Aish and Sona.

My choice of KK's song that I really like are from the wonderful film which has much sadness Bas Ek Pal. The song is the title one which is quite a passionate, emotive song with co-vocals by Dominique Cerejo. Another superb song from the film is 'Tere bin' by Atif Aslam.

You both are bickering like cats and dogs😂

He is a foul person - quite callous, Capitalist, snarky and drawling.

🎶 Currently listening on Engima, Shinnobu "The Man" on my Spotify tracks.

Tribute to KK! My favourite KK songs.
RIP

Zara Sa

Singer - KK
Composer - Pritam
Lyricists - Sayeed Quadri

Tu Hi Mera Shab Hai

Singer - K.K., Abhijit, Sunidh Chauhan, Kavita Seth, Zubeen, James
Lyricist - Sayeed Quadri, Nilesh Mishra, Mayur
Music Director - Preetam

Zindagi Do Pal Ki