What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Umh I guess

You're wrong, only people into punjabiyat show love and they show just as much love to Hindus too as long as they are not hateful type towards Islam in general (which many are nowadays)
Islamists, secular nationalists hate them and Hindus for all the partition killings and will continue to do so for a long time (I am somewhere in the middle, I cant forgive nor should we )

and Khalistanis hate Islam with a passion just like they hate Hindus- they like Pakistan and want them to support them like they support Kashmiris but have a deep hatred for Islam, muslims like hindutavas - Khalistanis hindutavas ke bhi baap hain nafrat main
its the pro-India people into punjabiyat, just like pro-Pakistan people into punjabiyat who have a soft spot - it ain't religious in nature which people seems to confuse

Christians are our brothers, along with Islam and Sikhi have spread the message of one love, love for humanity beyond rich, poor, caste creed (they are far from perfect- true, cant sugar coat it)
and have suffered the most for it too in numerous ways- all 3 have had to suffer a lot, especially Muslims

They are our allies, they bled for Pakistan in wars and during partition some even migrated to Pak - our top catholic officials were from Amritsar and Mumbai
I am of the view that the national Christian congress should be made in Pakistan. Our Christians should not be bhangi, but an scholar, a PhDs and businessemen.

Last edited:

One of my favorite song in my 20s.....

Haal chaal theek thaak hai
Sab kuch theek thak hai
BA kiya hai, MA kiya,
Lagta hai woh bhi ainway kiya
Kaam nahin hai, warna yahan
Aap ki dua se sab theek thak hai

1. He is very talented I agree but he did the most stupid thing like I said of totally ignoring Divya Khosla Kumar in Kapil Sharma Show last Sunday. Watch here for yourself a bit of what is otherwise a marvelous performance by him. Look at lovely Divya so sweetly and much enjoying the song and gracefully dancing and all. I felt sad for her that she was ignored by Yasir. And Divya is a senior person in the Indian music scene and she could have taken Yasir even far than where he is now.
The guy at he 0:36 mark is an overweight Hardik Pandya😂

I always love this piece. Nice use of the anyway wonderful rabab and nice accompaniment on the drums and cajon.

My turn. Same song performed by Indian girl Veena Srivani on the veena, a very old Indian string instrument. She uses "Veena" in her name because of her expertise. And here not only she plays the song so well her expressions are just so lovely.
She has great command over the instrument but shouldn't smile so much😄. The smile should be gentle, not so much. But that doesn't matter lol.
1. Watched a longer, more elaborate, more ebulient and interactive version of 'Jammu shehar akhrot mitthe' by Yasir Hussain in his and his group's appearance on last night's Kapil Sharma show. Yasir looked impressive in a black bhangra dress and danced so ebuliently and sang so marvelously for long on the song and constantly interacted with the male guests, the singers Yo Yo Honey Singh and Guru Randhawa but Yasir totally and very rudely ignored the female guest, the beautiful Divya Khosla Kumar who's not only an actress but also through she being the wife of the current chairman of the big T-Series music company Bhushan Kumar which by itself and her own intelligence made her a producer and a director in her own right, a senior person in Hindi cinema and music yet Yasir totally ignored her on the show stage. Perhaps he was very nervous with her beauteous presence despite she humbly and genuinely participating in his performance by dancing, smiling, enjoying and being graceful throughout the what, eight to ten minutes of his performance. How rude of Yasir !
Yasir looks eerily similar to a friend of mine just that my friend is just a little darker. His song is good, which language is that? Punjabi? Kashmiri?
This is Divya :
Divya_Khosla_Kumar_PTI.jpg

divya-khosla-kumar-in-black-ethnic-salwar-skirt.jpg

gxkmagwajvm9kuxe_1602053421.jpeg
She looks pretty in her black dress.

2. The wonderful song 'Ye sama, sama hai yeh pyaar ka' from the 1965 film Jab Jab Phool Khile was performed nicely on last night's song competition for youngsters, Superstar Singers. Yesterday's guest was senior music director Anandji of the former music director duo Kalyanji-Anandji, the former no longer alive, and they composed this song. The girl who sang this song in Superstar Singers sang it well.
The song on the radio at night which you listen while you doze off.

I saw "Resistance" in capital letters and jumped to watch this seven minute song but didn't come across anything resembling political, social and socio-economic resistance. :rofl:

Please watch my three music pieces for today below.

I always love this piece. Nice use of the anyway wonderful rabab and nice accompaniment on the drums and cajon.

My turn. Same song performed by Indian girl Veena Srivani on the veena, a very old Indian string instrument. She uses "Veena" in her name because of her expertise. And here not only she plays the song so well her expressions are just so lovely.

And please watch below music too.

1. Watched a longer, more elaborate, more ebulient and interactive version of 'Jammu shehar akhrot mitthe' by Yasir Hussain in his and his group's appearance on last night's Kapil Sharma show. Yasir looked impressive in a black bhangra dress and danced so ebuliently and sang so marvelously for long on the song and constantly interacted with the male guests, the singers Yo Yo Honey Singh and Guru Randhawa but Yasir totally and very rudely ignored the female guest, the beautiful Divya Khosla Kumar who's not only an actress but also through she being the wife of the current chairman of the big T-Series music company Bhushan Kumar which by itself and her own intelligence made her a producer and a director in her own right, a senior person in Hindi cinema and music yet Yasir totally ignored her on the show stage. Perhaps he was very nervous with her beauteous presence despite she humbly and genuinely participating in his performance by dancing, smiling, enjoying and being graceful throughout the what, eight to ten minutes of his performance. How rude of Yasir !

This is Divya :
Divya_Khosla_Kumar_PTI.jpg

divya-khosla-kumar-in-black-ethnic-salwar-skirt.jpg

gxkmagwajvm9kuxe_1602053421.jpeg

2. The wonderful song 'Ye sama, sama hai yeh pyaar ka' from the 1965 film Jab Jab Phool Khile was performed nicely on last night's song competition for youngsters, Superstar Singers. Yesterday's guest was senior music director Anandji of the former music director duo Kalyanji-Anandji, the former no longer alive, and they composed this song. The girl who sang this song in Superstar Singers sang it well.

@Goenitz @KedarT @vishwambhar @Great Janjua @Valiant @Indos @Sainthood 101 @DrJekyll

@KedarT

Very Indian style music

Do you see Indonesian pop music in general has distinctive style compared to Western music ?

I give you here new slow song and the lyric is beautiful if you understand

Last edited:
@Great Janjua @B.K.N @Valiant

@jamahir this is for you since you are a Fawad khan fan- here's his song with his previous band
he is his trashy self as usual

alright this song is growing on me and I am officially obsessed with it @DrJekyll thanks
I love the guy with glasses, and the thing he has on his head, dont know what it is, feel like giving him a virtual hug
@Bilal9 @Atlas do yall know the meaning of what he is saying in Bengali?

Last edited:
One of my favorite WESTERN songs

Original

Cover

------------------------------------------------

My favorite Indonesian song ( currently )/ the singer is the song writer as well- speculation is that this song is for his mother who just recently passed away.

Another song made by him about his mother who previously refused him to be musician

Last edited:

One of my favorite WESTERN songs
my favs are these:

She has great command over the instrument but shouldn't smile so much😄. The smile should be gentle, not so much. But that doesn't matter lol.

That's her nature for now and I think her smile will gentle down and mellow and become natural to the performance with time.

Yasir looks eerily similar to a friend of mine just that my friend is just a little darker.

Oh.

His song is good, which language is that? Punjabi? Kashmiri?

Punjabi.

She looks pretty in her black dress.

Very. A classic Indian beauty and she is so graceful, sweet and full of life as you saw in the Yasir song. But she must fatten up.

The song on the radio at night which you listen while you doze off.

Agreed. I used to do that when I had my old two-in-one. Sometimes songs, sometimes BBC World Service or other stations.

A beauty of the spring who's unique in the spring garden and who is defended to death by the hoors in paradise and moves like the soft wind in the night desert should be one with rose lips and silver skin ? Can't there be any other kind of beautiful female especially a dark-skinned one ?

@jamahir this is for you since you are a Fawad khan fan- here's his song with his previous band
he is his trashy self as usual

Well, I agree the song is such a cringey 1990s rock song and Fawad is needlessly shouting that cliched "Oh ho ho oh ho ho" and he furiously pulling on his face and the visuals of the band banging away in the sun. Total cringe. But the redeeming things was the visuals of the man in the wheelchair and the girl skipping away, both yearning for freedom.

Fawad should have not done cliche rock but done like Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan mixing traditional desi fine poetic songs with modernity. Watch Shafqat perform so superbly in Bangladesh in 2018 and so nicely interacting with the enthusiastic audience. The song below is the superb 'Aal jaane ki zidd na karo'. He gets the audience to sing too and is ever so charming here :

alright this song is growing on me and I am officially obsessed with it @DrJekyll thanks
I love the guy with glasses, and the thing he has on his head, dont know what it is, feel like giving him a virtual hug
@Bilal9 @Atlas do yall know the meaning of what he is saying in Bengali?

I was besotted with the below recent Indian ad for Wildstone perfume. The song is borrowed from a bigger song called 'Nasha', the female singer in the ad is the talented and lovely Sona Mohapatra ( her famous was 'Ambarsariya' ), the story in the ad is so nice, the acting is superb and the visuals :

This is the original song and it became famous because of being in the ad. Beautiful song.

Great matching songs. The second is quite enjoyable and funny but the first has such nice gentle and natural lyrics, nice singing by Udit and Kavita and such lovely close expressions by Aishwarya and Abhishek, and nice music and of course nice song adjustment to the lyrics.

Aishwarya usually gets slotted as a great beauty but she is also a fine actress who chooses good films. One was Guzaarish set in Goa about a paralyzed former magician Ethan finely played by Hrithik who now is taken care of by his beautiful and devoted nurse Sofia played by Aish. The former magician is petitioning the government ( "Guzaarish" ) to allow him to suicide by euthanasia because he doesn't want to continue being paralyzed and being dependent totally. From Wikipedia :
Ethan throws a farewell party for their friends and guests, where Ethan speaks about everyone who has meant very dear to him and finally tells everyone about his and Sofia's love. Ethan says that he will be dying a happy man with no regrets and a heart full of Sofia's love, and bids all goodbye. At these words, all the guests embrace him, with Ethan laughing heartily.

The wonderful song 'Udi' is Sofia taking Ethan and his student to a restaurant and there starting a Iberian-style song - this being Goa - and Sofia participating in the song first shyly, perhaps wanting to give happiness here to the paralyzed Ethan, perhaps for herself and then she within the song and dance entirely and then returning to her table in her shy ways again. Nice lyrics, superb Iberian music and beautiful expressions by Aish, the Hrithik who can't even clap and then his student.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom