What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

his accent isn't perfect native and his face is ethnic
I am telling you there's something fishy here... :coffee:

I am probably wrong with my first take but he is definitely ethnic, not white
@jamahir @_NOBODY_ @DrJekyll whats your take guys

OMG, He is Haroon!!!!

kaisadiya-kaisa.gif

not everyone with fair skin can become white, you can tell people apart
just like you could tell Fredy mercury (we will rock you) apart as an ethnic and also his accent was giving me a clue too
besides I grew up listening to these 2000s pop singers, cant fool me this easy

Last edited:
I saw "Resistance" in capital letters and jumped to watch this seven minute song but didn't come across anything resembling political, social and socio-economic resistance. :rofl:

Please watch my three music pieces for today below.

I always love this piece. Nice use of the anyway wonderful rabab and nice accompaniment on the drums and cajon.

My turn. Same song performed by Indian girl Veena Srivani on the veena, a very old Indian string instrument. She uses "Veena" in her name because of her expertise. And here not only she plays the song so well her expressions are just so lovely.

And please watch below music too.

1. Watched a longer, more elaborate, more ebulient and interactive version of 'Jammu shehar akhrot mitthe' by Yasir Hussain in his and his group's appearance on last night's Kapil Sharma show. Yasir looked impressive in a black bhangra dress and danced so ebuliently and sang so marvelously for long on the song and constantly interacted with the male guests, the singers Yo Yo Honey Singh and Guru Randhawa but Yasir totally and very rudely ignored the female guest, the beautiful Divya Khosla Kumar who's not only an actress but also through she being the wife of the current chairman of the big T-Series music company Bhushan Kumar which by itself and her own intelligence made her a producer and a director in her own right, a senior person in Hindi cinema and music yet Yasir totally ignored her on the show stage. Perhaps he was very nervous with her beauteous presence despite she humbly and genuinely participating in his performance by dancing, smiling, enjoying and being graceful throughout the what, eight to ten minutes of his performance. How rude of Yasir !

This is Divya :
Divya_Khosla_Kumar_PTI.jpg

divya-khosla-kumar-in-black-ethnic-salwar-skirt.jpg

gxkmagwajvm9kuxe_1602053421.jpeg

2. The wonderful song 'Ye sama, sama hai yeh pyaar ka' from the 1965 film Jab Jab Phool Khile was performed nicely on last night's song competition for youngsters, Superstar Singers. Yesterday's guest was senior music director Anandji of the former music director duo Kalyanji-Anandji, the former no longer alive, and they composed this song. The girl who sang this song in Superstar Singers sang it well.

@Goenitz @KedarT @vishwambhar @Great Janjua @Valiant @Indos @Sainthood 101 @DrJekyll
I was the first one to share him here couple of months ago with the same song
He seemed Pakistani to me at first(singing style is dito Pak folk, accent too is northern central Punjab), this is why I was taken aback that he was from IOK, Jammu which made me sad at first, but it seems he is alright and happy

He is very talented though, I hope he makes something out of his talent and he is getting opportunities which is wonderful

Last edited:

Nice peppy song.

BTW you are not posting those Hindi songs without music. Please find more. :D

And please watch my posted vids.

@jamahir @_NOBODY_ @DrJekyll whats your take guys

He is desi, a well-groomed one. To me his English is good if you also were pointing there. He is like those 1990s clean look Indian models, charming and manly. One current such one is the actor Karan Suchak who I posted in 'Whatever'.

I was the first one to share him here couple of months ago with the same song

Yeah, I know Yasir from here but forgot who had posted him. Thanks for sharing.

He seemed Pakistani to me at first(singing style is dito Pak folk, accent too is northern central Punjab), this is why I was taken aback that he was from IOK, Jammu which made me sad at first, but it seems he is alright and happy

OK. And to me too he looked Pakistani.

He is very talented though, I hope he makes something out of his talent and he is getting opportunities which is wonderful

1. He is very talented I agree but he did the most stupid thing like I said of totally ignoring Divya Khosla Kumar in Kapil Sharma Show last Sunday. Watch here for yourself a bit of what is otherwise a marvelous performance by him. Look at lovely Divya so sweetly and much enjoying the song and gracefully dancing and all. I felt sad for her that she was ignored by Yasir. And Divya is a senior person in the Indian music scene and she could have taken Yasir even far than where he is now.

2. In the same episode was this wonderful performance by Guru Randhawa of a very nice Gurdas Maan song followed by 'Main yahaan hoon yahaan' from the film Veer Zaara.

3. This is not music but again a section from Kapil Sharma's last Saturday episode in which appeared the director and lead actors of the film Anek which is about the racism and xenophobia against the Mongoloid people from Northeastern India. At 07:12 mins is the very funny scene of Kapil trying yet again to flirt with a female guest, in this case the beautiful main lead of Anek, Andrea Kevichusa, but she immediately brutally crushing his hopes. :lol: @Bilal9 bhai, have you had such an experience, ha ha ?

@Goenitz @KedarT @vishwambhar @Great Janjua @Valiant @B.K.N

I love this Bengali guy. The Haryanvi is also good with his 'kaachza badam' pronunciation.

@Sharma Ji @jamahir @Sainthood 101

You speak Bangla ?

And I liked the song the first time I watched it after getting curious. Bhuban gives a nice introduction, the music is good and the actress, Nisha dances so well and is pretty. The Haryanvi gels well too.

This Bhuban Badyakar is very cute, especially with his sunglasses. An actual peanut seller. I want to hug him.

They did well to dress him up like that. :)

Please watch my posted vids.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom