What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

'Jaan-e-bahaaraan' is such a nice song even if racist. :D I understood its lyrics after watching Ali Zafar's fine performance of it in Coke Studio.

Dubbed songs... at your service!

Thanks a lot for sharing. They are brilliant especially the first and last. :rofl: Must salute the thinking and effort that goes into making them. :tup:

Ajay Devgn's singing. :rofl:

some innovation fest.. companies and student gathering.. i think it will be entrepreneurial ...
Man I wish I was there too, Insah'Allah I go to either the UK or the Netherlands for my master's as soon as I am done with my bachelor's. I will definitely be applying to the University of Birmingham. Also, I can't wait to meet you in Pakistan.

Last edited:
If contemporary Christians take us as enemies then it's really our fault. We showed love to Sikhs and Sikhs today defend Pakistan all over the world.... We should be able to see beyond a particular point or let's say beyond the horizon. Christians are good people, humans generally are. It's our treatment that makes us good or bad.

wtf is this guy talking about?

jaan e baharaan always makes me feel a certain way- urdu at its best, pure eloquence
although I like this one better
The Bengali guy, Bhuban Badyakar is an actual peanut seller from Bengal. Not educated Bhadralok types, but poor one.

He is extolling virtues of badam (in Eastern India, badam or "chhiniya badam" means peanuts and not almonds).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom