What's new

When Men Are Raped

well when we were in college , there was an urban legend , that there is a group of girls who who kidnap boys and give injection of lolopine ( :lol: ) , the injection gives a painful stiffy to the kidnapped lad and the girls have their way with him , afterward they dump him on the road without his clothes

Beware of lolopine! :rofl:

well when we were in college , there was an urban legend , that there is a group of girls who who kidnap boys and give injection of lolopine ( :lol: ) , the injection gives a painful stiffy to the kidnapped lad and the girls have their way with him , afterward they dump him on the road without his clothes

Beware of lolopine! :rofl:

KARACHI: Karachi police have registered a case against three unidentified women who allegedly abducted a man and raped him over four consecutive days, and later throwing him near Qayyumabad River in an unconscious state.

The women then asked him to deliver food to their house every day. "They asked me to go along with them in the car to see me where their house was," he added. Once they got to the house, "they gave me milk that had some drug in it ... I fell unconscious after drinking it".

As he regained consciousness, Khalil found that the women "were forcing themselves onto me". According to assistant superintendent of police Asad Raza, the women sexually assaulted Khalil for four days, and then threw him near Qayyumabad river. "His condition is really bad ... his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly," said Raza.

Three women abduct, rape man in Karachi - The Times of India

KARACHI: Karachi police have registered a case against three unidentified women who allegedly abducted a man and raped him over four consecutive days, and later throwing him near Qayyumabad River in an unconscious state.

The women then asked him to deliver food to their house every day. "They asked me to go along with them in the car to see me where their house was," he added. Once they got to the house, "they gave me milk that had some drug in it ... I fell unconscious after drinking it".

As he regained consciousness, Khalil found that the women "were forcing themselves onto me". According to assistant superintendent of police Asad Raza, the women sexually assaulted Khalil for four days, and then threw him near Qayyumabad river. "His condition is really bad ... his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly," said Raza.

Three women abduct, rape man in Karachi - The Times of India

Pakistan woo pakistan nhi rha

yea sab kia dhara **** industry ka hai

If a girl ask you come and let have some fun and later on claim that you raped her. How you going to prove it in court that it was actual fun by consent not r.ape?

The lack of any evidence that suggest physical violence, alcohol or other drugs in the blood of the "victim" etc do not help the person who accuses someone else of rape. Most countries in which rule of law prevails have the principle: When in doubt, for the accused.

I have met quite a few thurki middle aged aunties..:p:,,they r always full of sexual innuedos...
but "made to penetrate",,wth??lol

Back
Top Bottom