What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

LOL No difference. Please feel free to live in denial world created by MODI.

The amount of repercussions it will generate later. US and it allies are disregarding now as they disregarded PAk nuke program but once their business was finished they soon brought it up.

OH yeah and the rape stories continue by Indian forces and suicides by Indian forces too as we speak

You are living in a world of your delusions

You must have seen the violence after July

What did it lead to -- NOTHING

Now it only caused deaths in Kashmir AS WELL as India Pakistan clashes on the LOC ; today we are back to square one

Pakistan campaigned all over the world for getting support on Kashmir
But NOBODY cared or listened

This is YESTERDAY's news

Your Parliament is DEPLORING the SILENCE OF THE WORLD on KASHMIR

The Truth is Other than Pakistan NO COUNTRY gives a DAMN about Kashmir

http://dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/07-Feb-17/na-deplores-world-silence-on-kashmi

Why should Pakistan get Su-35s? When Pakistan can get better things like J-31 fighters.
Probably Pakistan will be the first customer of J-31 fighters.
Because Russia makes better jets and they jet are operational

Now it only caused deaths in Kashmir AS WELL as India Pakistan clashes on the LOC ; today we are back to square one

This is YESTERDAY's news

http://dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/07-Feb-17/na-deplores-world-silence-on-kashmi
LOL.
The world is silent on atrocities of Israel on Palestine !

Dont mean that your crimes are washed away, is it ? If anything why do Indian forces in Kashmir side have the highest number of suicides then ? Regret, remorse, eh ?

OK .... no problem ... Pak minister was only testing the water. To check what else left in Russian-Indian defence relation . Seem very soon Russian will sell some more expensive toys to India.

That is right

We were Deliberately SITTING on 40 Billion dollars worth of deals

Delaying them ; so as to extract some Guarentees from Russia regarding
their relations with Pakistan

If anything why do Indian forces in Kashmir side have the highest number of suicides then ? Regret, remorse, eh ?

If Out of ONE MILLION soldiers in Kashmir ; JUST 10 of them commit suicide
Because of FAMILY problems and lack of Holidays ; what is the big deal

Pakistan is in a league of its own as far as Russia is concerned. We offer to Russia what no one in the world can; that is access to warm waters to sell their oil to the world. We will get what we want from them. There is a reason they continue to offer all kinds of tech for our JF-17.
Do you folks share a border with Russia?

If Out of ONE MILLION soldiers in Kashmir ; JUST 10 of them commit suicide
Because of FAMILY problems and lack of Holidays ; what is the big deal
LOOL A big lol to your denial seems like Modi and co of denial is really working, isnt it ? Whats the big deal you ask ? Your forces are dying not because of combat but because they are weak minded and you say whats is the big deal. It will only get bigger.
https://www.google.com.pk/webhp?sou...&ie=UTF-8#q=Indian+forces+suicides+in+kashmir

LOOL A big lol to your denial seems like Modi and co of denial is really working, isnt it ? Whats the big deal you ask ? Your forces are dying not because of combat but because they are weak minded and you say whats is the big deal. It will only get bigger.
https://www.google.com.pk/webhp?sou...&ie=UTF-8#q=Indian+forces+suicides+in+kashmir

And I will again say that Given the SIZE of our Forces ; these Numbers are Very small

You are simply DELUDING yourself into thinking that
We will Give away Kashmir to you

We did nt step back an Inch in the NINETIES ; when violence was at its peak

Today we are far more richer and stronger than what we were in the Nineties

And I will again say that Given the SIZE of our Forces ; these Numbers are Very small

india lost an entire peak in the 90s and he says "we didn't step back an inch in the nineties"! :lol:

It's merely 17 per lakh..Modern forces like USA UK has suicide rate of 30 & 23 per lakh per year..
I am not justifying but telling the fact..Its common in every military...
google,co,in/search?q=suicide+rate+us+army&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=K3CbWM-JLoXT8gf-0ZCgDw

Pakistan is in a league of its own as far as Russia is concerned. We offer to Russia what no one in the world can; that is access to warm waters to sell their oil to the world. We will get what we want from them. There is a reason they continue to offer all kinds of tech for our JF-17.

Russia sells its oil directly to Europe and China

It does not need your Ports

we just SOLD them One Indian Port and refinery for 12 Billion dollars

A Fully operational and functioning port and Refinery

http://indianexpress.com/article/bu...y-essar-oil-vadinar-port-for-12-9-bn-3085155/

This is YESTERDAY's news

The same way 20 indian soldiers csn be roasted and no country bats a eyelid

they see Kashmir as a war of attrition between two big regional powers in which they will get their fingers burnt.

the uprising last summer was superb, it was a statement by the people of Kashmir against occupation, they mocked your soldiers deaths and celebrated a freedom fighter your subsequent curfew and oppressesion reaffirming the opposition to occupation

india lost an entire peak in the 90s and he says "we didn't step back an inch in the nineties"!

That is again your delusion ; That peak was always on your side of the LOC

We have SURROUNDED it from Three Sides ; and we have our Artilerry
on the other THREE PEAKS surrounding it

That is what keeps the peace

U are dumber than I thought Seriously, So u are saying because u guys have suicides you will give us kashmir to us :rofl:

I seriously cant stop laughing. All I said was regardless if anyone admits it or not. It doesnt change the reality on ground with suicides and rapes. What a Shame the MEN who were trained to remain strong are pussying out like bitches. The curse of Kashmir wont go away so easily

It's merely 17 per lakh..Modern forces like USA UK has suicide rate of 30 & 23 per lakh per year..
I am not justifying but telling the fact..Its common in every military...
google,co,in/search?q=suicide+rate+us+army&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=K3CbWM-JLoXT8gf-0ZCgDw
Common In a military that is an invading POWER

U are dumber than I thought Seriously, So u are saying because u guys have suicides you will give us kashmir to us :rofl:

I seriously cant stop laughing. All I said was regardless if anyone admits it or not. It doesnt change the reality on ground with suicides and rapes. What a Shame the MEN who were trained to remain strong aur pussying out like bitches. The curse of Kashmir wont go away so easily
Can't wait till the insurgency starts again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom