What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

hey first of all this news is fake....
it was published in economic times ....if we leave the press to economic times , then they would tell the world that Pakistan is living in stone age.....there is nothing like paf or Pak navy ....they do not produce jf-17.... Etc etc while on the other hand tells the world , in India people rolls in wealth , they have washrooms everywhere , there are no rapes in Indian ....even people living in largest slums across India are living in 5 class conditions ....
no news from sputnik or any other.....

if you read this report , then the reporter quote unnamed source many times .
I also have a news from unnamed source, soon Russia and Pakistan are going to sign civil nuclear deal and built several nuclear power plants throughout Pakistan under vision 2030 ....

hey first of all this news is fake....
it was published in economic times ....if we leave the press to economic times , then they would tell the world that Pakistan is living in stone age.....there is nothing like paf or Pak navy ....they do not produce jf-17.... Etc etc while on the other hand tells the world , in India people rolls in wealth , they have washrooms everywhere , there are no rapes in Indian ....even people living in largest slums across India are living in 5 class conditions ....
no news from sputnik or any other.....

if you read this report , then the reporter quote unnamed source many times .
I also have a news from unnamed source, soon Russia and Pakistan are going to sign civil nuclear deal and built several nuclear power plants throughout Pakistan under vision 2030 ....
If the news is fake you are getting your bird..Good luck..
Also sorry to stop you but Orangi town is Asia's largest slum & may be most child molestation happen there..:lol:

Don't argue when you know now (link) that poverty in India is much higher than Pakistan. If not educated, at least you can behave like one.
Isolation: Unbelievable, it is US that says DO MORE DO MORE to Pakistan. What does that mean? They need us, we don't need them. We changed our stance and they moved towards you. Be thankful to us :)

Except two puppet governments what other Muslim neighbors you're referring to who are dubious? They all want one thing from Pakistan and that is DO MORE. It means we're extremely important for them. Don't talk crap when you know nothing.

That link is worthless.You don't even know your population..It's nothing but mere assumption..Actual is way higher..That's why I said do your ground work before putting that finger up.
Although if gone by stat Since 1947 we have reduced poverty from more than one billion to 220 million where you couldn't even control your 150 million mass.So who reduced poverty higher in number?

Everybody needs you cause you have always been an apparatus of major world powers..That made you victim of all misadventures in this region.That's why dozens of terror groups humping around,killing kids & innocents of yours.

India is way more powerful whether economically,diplomatically or strategically.What Russia!even your Islamic brothers will be showing more involvement in India.Also China is doing more investments in India.Just wait & watch..
It always feels good doing self amusing talks.You are too delusional..There is no point of arguing with you more.:lol:

Last edited:

Did you even bother to understand the contents of my post and connection of such include of India which was not done in last hence, Doval ran to Russia...... But the usual copy paste brigade never changes.... Fail...... Set to join, let's see in next meeting however, facts remain as unchanged that previously India was not included. At-least learn to understand and not to reply that can save a lot of time for everyone.

JF 17 was made for distributing laddu and dewali fireworks? right?

Did you even bother to understand the contents of my post and connection of such include of India which was not done in last hence, Doval ran to Russia...... But the usual copy paste brigade never changes.... Fail...... Set to join, let's see in next meeting however, facts remain as unchanged that previously India was not included. At-least learn to understand and not to reply that can save a lot of time for everyone.
It actually ended up bring a failure for Pakistan as now India is included this ending all Pakistani hopes of using that forum effectively.

Hi I am new here I was thinking how easy it is to manipulate india in the name of pakistan I mean are they sane

USA is happy because of Pakistan - India might buy 200 F16 or F18,

Has this been confirmed? Last I heard was that US offered to manufacture F16 in India as long as they ordered a sizable numbers, but there was no confirmation that India had accepted the offer

as long as there's us presence in afghanistan no forum is effective its russia's way of saying we are still alive

Russia happy because of Pakistan - India bought FGFA, Super Su 30 MKI upgrade package, S-400, transport aircraft and what not...:pakistan:
USA is happy because of Pakistan - India might buy 200 F16 or F18, M777, P8i, C130 and other transport aircraft.:pakistan:
India is happy because of Pakistan - It collected all weapons against China on shoulders of Pakistan.:pakistan:

While Pakistan is happy and secure because of JF17 and NASR:...:pakistan:

Typical warmonger would say this ... China wants to invade India ... Pakistan wants to invade India ... we must buy more weapons ...

yet, we can't feed our soldiers who will actually do the fighting!

Atleast we get the wares after paying. Last time I remember US refused to 'sell' you F-Solah after taking money.
How come Hindu? :rofl:
You people have really complex issue with religion & self glorifying mind..
You just define a regular Muslim filled with hooey..
We are any day better than those deserted failed neighbor.We spend 1.6% in defense & decreased our defense spending from 1.8% this year where you spend nearly 4% of GDP in defense..
40% Pakistanis live in poverty
We would do whatever we want with our money..
Whatever floats your boat.Now fudge off & feed your poor before lecturing like a first class mind..

40% of us live in poverty. Shows your ignorance. Clearly a product of Indian schooling.
How come Hindu you ask. Isn't the majority of your army Hindu? And Hindus don't eat meat so what the dumb question after stating how much chicken legs the soldiers get.
There isn't a single Indian here that can converse logically.
All of you have inferior complex issues.
Oh ad you have been rude. I say just this.

Go sit under a.cow and let it urinate on you.take some home for the family as well. ThIs how much you people have developed.

Russia-Pakistan ties to remain ‘quite limited’
By Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury, ET Bureau

NEW DELHI:
Russia has clarified that its cooperation with Pakistan will remain “quite limited” and it will never sell weapons to the country that could potentially change the balance of power in the Indian subcontinent. The assurance comes after national security adviser Ajit Doval’s visit to Moscow and high-level counter-terrorism dialogue between India and Russia in Delhi last week.

I think the OP forgot to mention the source of this news is not Russian.

hmm, wonder why it just say "russian official" but no name of the official, not even a title. Hm.....

Back
Top Bottom