What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

I disagree. With the advent of our strategic nuclear arsenal along with our tactical neutron arsenal that can be deployed in ground defence AND air defence coupled with our powerful conventional strength, we should not be going on a shopping spree. Really need to get outta that mindset. We need to concentrate on developing our own internal RnD and manufacturing capacities full steam ahead. Do this now and 5 years from today, we won't need to go on a buying spree. Let india waste it's money who cares. We need start becoming the producer, not the retail customer.
Agreed with you, that we need to make our own stuff.
We should never depend on any other nation.
But can we make something like the J-31 by ourselves.

That is the question.

That is the question.

Military strength needs a strong economy. Pakistan needs to solidify its economy further more.

That is the question.
Brother, at the end of the day, it's just physics, mathematics, chemistry and engineering. Yes we can do it hands down!

lol who believes a article from an indian rag tag

indian journalist have the same credibility as a your neighbours cat. don't believe a word it says

lol who believes a article from an indian rag tag

indian journalist have the same credibility as a your neighbours cat. don't believe a world it says
Dude please don't insult my neighbor's cat! :lol:

DAMN IT ; I always miss the Good threads :-)

an article by an indian in a rag tag indian newspaper. i rather not believe a word this article says

but each to their own i guess. indian journalist are the laughing stock of the world, no one takes this article seriously.

It actually ended up bring a failure for Pakistan as now India is included this ending all Pakistani hopes of using that forum effectively.

I tried to give a message to not be pink anymore though, wasn't helpful I think. Also, I am still quoting you that you will around very soon either off-line or another ID but the thing is, in broader prospect we all including you & me, need to understand that there is no end in foreign diplomacy and every new situation actually opens many doors so to understand the same, read it in depth. Also, the effect of such forum is already dented by adding India into that (I am not saying that but your post). Also, there were no hopes of such kind at all and Russia included India for the sake of an ally and defence products buyer yet what make you think that Doval made a run to Moscow for merely Pak-FA etc.. .Nah but "hide & seek game"....

Would u like me to repeat the 8 f16,story again..and again???y don't u bother your self to find out what exactly happend?
We r facing economical difficulties but money is not only thing stopping us buying f16s or the su35.
There r some political reasons as well but most important part is Pakistan's will .
So the question is are we willing to buy su35?
Don't involve Indian factor into it.I am answering your point regarding money as main problem.
And I am saying it again if Pakistan decides to buy fighter jets from russia (su35 or whatever suits us )we will get it.and trust me govt of Pakistan is not going to ask any loan/grant from you.
So just chill and don't worry about our defence procurements.we know how to manage better then any one else.

Yea like watever we all know how much pakistan can actually buy and its really not tat much, you guys haye US but to be honest ur military has only got upto this point due to US financial aid, u guys have received every military platform on discounts, if ot was not for this military aud ur military would have been of the same level as bangladesh

How do some Indian posters jump to the conclusion that Pakistan "doesn't have" money to buy "Even 8 F-16s"?
Did they follow the whole episode or its just they want to troll?
They are just trolling because it gives them a rare opportunity for chest thumping... and they don't much to celebrate in their slums.
Pakistan had a deal for F-16 with USA due to the role it played in WoT but USA backtracked as usual so Pakistan took a principle stance that if they have to pay the full price then they can go for a better alternative...F-16 was a great A/C but now there are better options available and if Pakistan has to pay full them why get stuck F-16s with a price tag of USD 80 mln per system it is too expensive especially without the latest AESA radars.. so that price did not make any sense. Pakistan can better get Su35, EFTs, Rafales or Grippen E.. and Su35 brings a lot of options on the table as it can carry a heavy payload, has a powerful radar and very long range, higher top speed M = 2.35 and great manoeuvrability. But I think PAF is more focused on JF-17 blk III and J-31s though I still advocate that PAF should get a sqdrn or two of these big birds to not only fill the gap but also to have some deep strike capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom