What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

He is a wise man but sometimes he does overplay things.

Hardly a wise man.Just a bigot with a brain. Doesn't make him better than bigots without brains; just compare him with the lot braying out here against him.

Hardly a wise man.Just a bigot with a brain. Doesn't make him better than bigots without brains; just compare him with the lot braying out here against him.
He is being neglected all the time by BJP that get him loose his mental balance sometimes. He is paying the price of his huge mistake in 1997 that ruined his political career forever, otherwise he would be enjoying some ministry in the cabinet.

Last edited:
22007976_1794657810824665_1525672946612222709_n.jpg

I have a feeling this will be part of the Kashmir endgame.

But not a defanging strike.

Just a cosy embrace.

Cheers, Doc

He is being neglected all the time by BJP that get him loose his mental balance sometimes. He is paying the price of his huge mistake in 1997 that ruined his political career forever, otherwise he would be enjoying some ministry in the cabinet.

Well, that would not have been a good thing, except that he might have exercised administrative capability in a more competent manner than the current bunch of clowns.

I have a feeling this will be part of the Kashmir endgame.

But not a defanging strike.

Just a cosy embrace.

Cheers, Doc

They need to act on several fronts, Doc.
  • They need to sort out political equations in J&K, and come down hard on corrupt politicians. Make sure that graft doesn't pay, and make sure that overseas subsidies are confiscated.
  • They need to fight the violent element on several fronts:
    • political, starving them of the oxygen of nasty incidents;
    • cultural - religious, combating the systematic replacement of Sufi shrines by Salafi mosques subsidised from abroad (not by Pakistan), and keeping out Deobandi mullahs from the plains;
    • cultural - general, ensuring equitable access to jobs for the young, ensuring sports organisation on a normal basis, discouraging fundamentalist action against music, theatre and the arts;
    • communicative, ensuring that the accurate and truthful picture is placed in front of the public immediately, whether the news is good, bad or ugly.
  • They need to strengthen the state police apparatus, and make them concentrate on crime and punishment, rather than on law and order, or on counter-insurgency, leaving that to be done entirely by the existing counter-insurgency forces, minus the central police forces, which have failed totally.
  • They need to build a robust, flexible and well-equipped military force, basically re-organise the formations to a shape different from whatever we have seen before, capable of withstanding an attack by special forces (commandos we used to call them), and organised with task forces responsible for neutralising each significant organisation on the other side.
Doable, but not by a gang as brainless as the present.

I was actually posting on topic here Joe.

Strategic considerations in the coming war with Pakistan.

Will it be a land bridge to the CAR (and Afghanistan)?

Or will.it be a land bridge to Iran?

I do not think this next war will be punitive nor will it be defensive.

I also do not believe we are ready for a war during the current regime's term, but that war might be inflicted for other considerations ....

Your thoughts?

Cheers, Doc

He needs to keep his base energized!!! So, what's the fuss about????? Anyway, heard it from some Indian colleagues. In the early 90s Indian TVs produced some highly well made and scripted soap operas based on Hindu epics eulogizing heroes, gods etc. with lots of ancient war scenes!!! They became so popular among common folks they almost worshipped those shows!!! The result was that Hindu nationalists came to power in the next election!!!!

I was actually posting on topic here Joe.

Strategic considerations in the coming war with Pakistan.

Will it be a land bridge to the CAR (and Afghanistan)?

Or will.it be a land bridge to Iran?

I do not think this next war will be punitive nor will it be defensive.

I also do not believe we are ready for a war during the current regime's term, but that war might be inflicted for other considerations ....

Your thoughts?

Cheers, Doc

It is true that Balochistan is vulnerable, for several reasons, but do consider that it has a cordon sanitaire to the north, in that it is abutted in Afghanistan by a tribe traditionally sympathetic to the Al Qaeda movement, and therefore a barrier to free access to the Uzbek, Turkmen, Hazara, Tajik parts of Afghanistan.

It is also true that Iran will be a very wilful self-opinionated partner at the best of times; they will do whatever their own geopolitical appreciation tells them they should do, and might be an uncomfortable partner to have.

As for the CAR, they are far more susceptible to Chinese influence, and trying to win their hearts and minds seems pointless. Rather than that, I should like to see more all-weather roads, airports and flights and train services between our north-east and Thailand or Malaysia, maybe even Vietnam. After all, they are far closer to us than some parts of Europe are to each other.

It is true that Balochistan is vulnerable, for several reasons, but do consider that it has a cordon sanitaire to the north, in that it is abutted in Afghanistan by a tribe traditionally sympathetic to the Al Qaeda movement, and therefore a barrier to free access to the Uzbek, Turkmen, Hazara, Tajik parts of Afghanistan.

It is also true that Iran will be a very wilful self-opinionated partner at the best of times; they will do whatever their own geopolitical appreciation tells them they should do, and might be an uncomfortable partner to have.

As for the CAR, they are far more susceptible to Chinese influence, and trying to win their hearts and minds seems pointless. Rather than that, I should like to see more all-weather roads, airports and flights and train services between our north-east and Thailand or Malaysia, maybe even Vietnam. After all, they are far closer to us than some parts of Europe are to each other.

Agree totally.

Hate admitting it, but Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran provide the necessary real estate and populace between us and Dante's Middle Eastern Inferno.

Look East! Move East!

Cheers, Doc

What a pitty... only 6 months left!

And here we had great plans for Pak through CPEC and integeration into Eurasian economy, security and political architecture.

Our indian friends are great strategists, truly.

After successful campaign to scare the Great Red Dragon in the mountains... now they are planning to enter the plains of Pak. What bravery!!!

Obviously, our indian friends will be victorious as always! The invisible strikes aka surgical... will surely break up Pak into 1000 pieces.

Sad.

Why can't the biggest country in South Asia become a constructive role model for other countries in the region to follow... kinda lead by example and not be mere words?

Pak is here to stay!

China has a deep and vested strategic interest in it. Even without PRC Pak can and WILL stand its ground and Thrive... Never underestimate Paks.... they are truly a breed apart...mad as they come!!!

So to all posters time to pack bags from this thread.

@Horus @The Eagle @Oscar @WebMaster kind sirs, obviously, this thread has surved its usual purpose. Perhaps, its time for a quiet burrial? Thanks.

Keep on dreaming. I guess he got drunk and started rambling wtf is wrong with these shumcks who are obsessed with us

Back
Top Bottom