beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
We should go to war with China, end myth that it is stronger than us: BJP Swamy
Mohammad Anab / 06:07 pm on 30 Aug 2022,Tuesday

64979445.jpg

BJP member Subramanian Swamy said that India "should go to war now" with China in order "to end the myth that China is stronger than" India. "China has a worse Finance Ministry than Modi's PMO. So China's economy is in a worse state," Swamy tweeted after a Twitter user asked for a way to resolve the India-China territorial disputes.

We should go to war with China, end myth that it is stronger than us: BJP Swamy
Mohammad Anab / 06:07 pm on 30 Aug 2022,Tuesday

64979445.jpg

BJP member Subramanian Swamy said that India "should go to war now" with China in order "to end the myth that China is stronger than" India. "China has a worse Finance Ministry than Modi's PMO. So China's economy is in a worse state," Swamy tweeted after a Twitter user asked for a way to resolve the India-China territorial disputes.

1661865788316.png

India is led by these politicians? really? How could such a person be elected into the office?

Swamy???? Seriously?

Indians do not take him seriously because he belongs to the league of Fahad Choudhary and Lal Topi.

but he is a legend and star of PDF.

Indian National Army is fighting since 1 Day and the Chinese Military always want Military Ceasefire in every Sector !!!

Still cant understand why Chinese Military Soldiers - Death Bodies are still in Indian Military Morgues !!!

Indian National Army is fighting since 1 Day and the Chinese Military always want Military Ceasefire in every Sector !!!

Still cant understand why Chinese Military Soldiers - Death Bodies are still in Indian Military Morgues !!!
China released many photos and videos, why India never releases anything, including those "dead bodies"?

Oh, my bad, I forgot you always release them 24/7 from your big mouths.

India is led by these politicians? really? How could such a person be elected into the office?
From where do you dig out such news. It doesn't appear in my feed at all 🤣

He is not an elected but selected member of Parliament and does not hold any government office. He belongs to the Rajya Sabha, or Upper House of the Parliament, which is ideally meant for legislators who would never be able to get elected on popular vote, but have intellectual capabilities which are needed for policy making. It has been degraded over time.

Chinese army massacres Indian soldiers every time! Do you want to see real Indian soldier corpses and massive Indian POWS? From 1962 to 2020. Including videos, pictures, etc.

Just remind Indians. Don't trust Indian media too much.

China released many photos and videos, why India never releases anything, including those "dead bodies"?

First thing, these Photos and Videos are normally released in American or European Press Media !!! Majority of Chinese Citizens doesn't know anything !!!

Chinese Citizens are made aware by Indian Press Media !!!
Oh, my bad, I forgot you always release them 24/7 from your big mouths.

These are classified Military Info; Burying dead Chinese Military soldiers within Chinese Territory will be an Honour for Dead Chinese Military Soldiers instead of Hindu Lands !!!

Kashmir is a dispute between Union of India - Establishment Authority and Chinese Military !!!

First thing, these Photos and Videos are normally released in American or European Press Media !!! Majority of Chinese Citizens doesn't know anything !!!

Chinese Citizens are made aware by Indian Press Media !!!

These are classified Military Info; Burying dead Chinese Military soldiers within Chinese Territory will be an Honour for Dead Chinese Military Soldiers instead of Hindu Lands !!!

Kashmir is a dispute between Union of India - Establishment Authority and Chinese Military !!!

You use too many exclamation points.

This symbol reminds me of the way you defecate by the river.

From where do you dig out such news. It doesn't appear in my feed at all 🤣

He is not an elected but selected member of Parliament and does not hold any government office. He belongs to the Rajya Sabha, or Upper House of the Parliament, which is ideally meant for legislators who would never be able to get elected on popular vote, but have intellectual capabilities which are needed for policy making. It has been degraded over time.
images (12).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom