What's new

'China will attack with Pakistan...': Subramanian Swamy warns of bid to 'grab Ladakh, Kashmir' as Xi Jinping gets third term

You fool, That is because Bangladesh is not geographically connected to Pakistan.

Jammu and Kashmir was never under Pakistan's control? Are you an idiot?

There is supposed to be a Plebiscite to be held in Jammu and Kashmir to determine the destiny of the land.

There is no other way to settle the matter fair and square.

but ofcourse India wants to resort to force...lol...:rolleyes:

Nor was Jammu and Kashmir never under Indian control either.

The Jammu and Kashmir state was an independent state which could accede to either Pakistan or India.

You moronic idiot, the Maharaja signed a Standstill agreement with Pakistan before doing any communications with India.

Do you even know the details of the Kashmir dispute.

UN and the Superpowers do not recognize Kashmir as Indian territory.

They see Kashmir as Disputed territory.

There is always Afghanistan to unite with, my "Indiot" friend. :lol:

Your arguments are so flawed.

Do you even know the details of the Kashmir dispute.

I have read the BBC documentary on Kashmir, I have read books on the matter.

You sound like an immature teenage internet warrior. lol.

Why doesn't India try to solve the Kashmir dispute diplomatically, because M. K. Menon even admitted that India would lose all of Kashmir, if a plebiscite was held.
It could have gone either way. Now too much water under the bridge. Only solution make LOC official border.

Pak-India Kashmir Dispute, Indo-China Dispute on Aksai Chin and Pak-China boundary agreement (1963) are interlinked.

It reminds me of a confused Sri Lankan Tamil nationalist in my high school. He claimed China would support India against Pakistan.

He also claimed India could "cream" Pakistan. He claimed his admittance that India is stronger than his country militarily so I can also admit the same.

Apparently he didn't seem to realize Sri Lanka is not Pakistan and Pakistan is not Sri Lanka. That guy needs help in education or mental health or both.
A punch to his nose would have brought him to his senses.

A punch to his nose would have brought him to his senses.

The guy also said some very defamatory things about Pakistanis, telling everyone in the gym class how we beat and kill our women what he saw on TV.

So a punch was definitely tempting. If he was in Pakistan, wouldn't hesitate to give him what he deserved.

This is Indian culture.

Indianslie.jpg

The way things are run in Pakistan, I don’t mind tbh…being a provice of China, Pakistan may actually progress better…

Pakistan and China both have very little interest in India proper. Both however are well within their right to solve the Kashmir dispute bilaterally.

Pakistani observers may soon help prepare Ladakh for a plebiscite.

Back
Top Bottom