What's new

We should go to war with China, end myth that it is stronger than us: BJP Swamy

We should go to war with China, end myth that it is stronger than us: BJP Swamy
Mohammad Anab / 06:07 pm on 30 Aug 2022,Tuesday

64979445.jpg

BJP member Subramanian Swamy said that India "should go to war now" with China in order "to end the myth that China is stronger than" India. "China has a worse Finance Ministry than Modi's PMO. So China's economy is in a worse state," Swamy tweeted after a Twitter user asked for a way to resolve the India-China territorial disputes.

should, would, maybe, perhaps, if, when…..

He should lead the army.
You can't use this logic with Swamy. He is a clever guy. He will throw the book at you. According to which everyone has roles defined in the society, and his role is that of a think tank, a strategist. So he will have absolutely no qualms about pushing someone else to the frontline. When the devastation is over, he will give his detailed analysis, which incidentally is also part of his responsibilities as per the book.

Which incidentally is also part of his responsibilities as per the book.

Also a detailed analysis on the various strategic and tactical mistakes of the troops. If they didn't make those mistakes they would have won, he was right.

Who can help me translate the reply of hindustani78.

I know every word he writes, but when these words are connected, why can't I understand them?

Reading and Understanding both are connected with Heart !!!

Heart makes the Heaven and Hell !!!

It always puzzles me. Where Indians got this arrogance from? They as a whole are so pedestrain, yet so conceited. "You are so ordinary, but you are so confident!" :cheesy:

Power and Arrogance are completely different from each other.

Quwat va Taqat !!!

Reading and Understanding both are connected with Heart !!!

Heart makes the Heaven and Hell !!!

Quwat va Taqat !!!

Do you usually use English this way?

If I were your father, I would regret that I didn't spray you on your mother's stomach.

Who can help me translate the reply of hindustani78.

I know every word he writes, but when these words are connected, why can't I understand them?

Contact Mr. Swami. :lol:

You can't use this logic with Swamy. He is a clever guy. He will throw the book at you. According to which everyone has roles defined in the society, and his role is that of a think tank, a strategist. So he will have absolutely no qualms about pushing someone else to the frontline. When the devastation is over, he will give his detailed analysis, which incidentally is also part of his responsibilities as per the book.

There is a reason that shrewd politicians like Modi don't listen to jokers like Mr. Swami. Only, once, Pandit Nehru committed this mistake, in 60s.

Last edited:

Quwat va Taqat !!!

Just exactly what power are you refering to? Like in "Super Power 2012" or "superpower 2020"? You guys have nothing to show for but a mouth bigger than your head, so you ought to have to some "mouth power". :partay:

Indian Armed Forces - Central Paramilitary Units Vs Chinese Infantry !!!

Joint Patrolling Proposal - Result !!!

So they are Indian Armed Force after all? They are not "Pakistan Actors" anymore? Now can we agree "Chinese Armed Force" beat the shit out of "Indian Armed Force"? :partay:

Last edited:
Please illuminate

Prior to 1962 War, most of the top Indian army commanders including General P N Thapar (COAS), LG Daulat Singh (GOC-in-C Western Command), and even LG L P Sen (GOC-in-C Eastern Command), were not in favor of the "Forward Policy", ordered by Nehru, for a variety of reasons. This "Forward Policy" required installation of Indian army posts, past Chinese posts in Aksai Chin area, and across McMahon Line, in erstwhile NEFA Sector. This broad provocation, by Indian army, ultimately lead to the 1962 War. Immediate cause was installation of a post, named "Dhola", located a few kilometer North of the extreme eastern part of the McMahon Line, which India refused to relocate south of McMahon Line, as asked for by China. Rather, India sent a whole brigade to defend this post. That is how the war started.

You use too many exclamation points.

This symbol reminds me of the way you defecate by the river.

Hahahaha that was hilarious! (Oops I used a exclamation mark but I almost did sht my pants laughing at your post)

Direct Descendant of Emperor Jiang Han or Fake one ???

Always the same arrogance !!!

Talks are being held on 10 Years Criteria , Seems not anywhere linked to Space program !!!
Han refers to the Han people. The Han people are all descendants of the Yan and Huang emperors.

I just tell you with practical actions. If you don't know how to respect others, you shouldn't expect them to respect you.

First, don't use so many exclamation marks. Chinese people usually don't like to talk with people who are emotional. You use too many exclamation marks, which will only make us think that you are speaking with emotion, not reason. We also usually respond to this kind of conversation with sharp sarcasm.

Second, speak seriously. If you don't want to talk seriously, then we all don't need to talk seriously.

Last edited:
There is a reason that shrewd politicians like Modi don't listen to jokers like Mr. Swami. Only, once, Pandit Nehru committed this mistake, in 60s.

Hindu Formations have been betrayed in the 1960's due to the Cold War !!!

Anyone who dare to stand in front of Sarkar e Hindustan by taking backing of Enemy of Hindu Rashtra will be not forgiven !!!

Just exactly what power are you refering to? Like in "Super Power 2012" or "superpower 2020"? You guys have nothing to show for but a mouth bigger than your head, so you ought to have to some "mouth power". :partay:

United Nations - Security Council - Permanent Member Countries - Chamber Council Organisation - Military Mandate Mission Office - Global Treaty Agreements & Accords !!!

So they are Indian Armed Force after all? They are not "Pakistan Actors" anymore? Now can we agree "Chinese Armed Force" beat the shit out of "Indian Armed Force"? :partay:

First thing , the Idea of Joint Patrolling Mission by Lesser Trained Paramilitaries was like again opening Final Boundary Talk !!!

But the result is visible !!! Hindi Chini Kabhi Na Bhai !!!

Last edited:
Han refers to the Han people. The Han people are all descendants of the Yan and Huang emperors.

Moo Ghul Tribes - Round Faces & Small Eyes !!! So you are not direct descendants of Emperor Jiang Han ???

I just tell you with practical actions. If you don't know how to respect others, you shouldn't expect them to respect you.

Respect comes from Heart which are linked with the Deeds !!!

So in Han Religion, what are considered Good Deeds ???

First, don't use so many exclamation marks. Second, speak seriously. If you don't want to talk seriously, then we don't need to talk seriously.

Do have a style while discussing !!!

Back
Top Bottom