What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Because they are reported, people gets agitated, culprits are caught and prosecuted. Having said that, rape is indeed a menace in our society.

Let me give you more hints - Zero conviction of rapist in last 5 years while 8 rapes happen in only one province daily, search the same.

People have to agitate to report rape?

That is messed up.

Okay...now that's interesting .... Let me see (Slow German Accent) Whazz elze iz he planning zo do wiz da Pakistan?

Hey @django @tps77 @Khafee this schmuck iz trying to something his fathers and uncles, aunties, daughters, sisters, and mothers failed to do despite selling everything literally everything....
LOL he be our guest after all we r neighbors so we too will have party I will present myself as a foot solider and this is just me whole of Pakistan is ready maybe in this way we can get rid of asma jahangir typo people IMO.
BTW I didn't received notification for this @Horus

Daal and gosht war thread.

Apparently Khota eating also helps with impotency. You can compare the population increase of Karachi and Lahore for conclusions.

We are all a bunch of impotent slaves of tomatos.

Some leader in a country 7 times as big as India is threatening us.

And we have timaatar issues.

Meanwhile somewhere in India sunny deol and bhayyas are planning.

Sir Jee Hum kal karenge strike.

Like how fucking chill are we.

Sawmi Ji ko meri taraf se pora ek din free.

1 April ko me isko April fool ka surprise donga inshallah lol

You messed up the sequence.

Everybody knows rape happens.

Everybody knows itd a sickness.

Everybody is disgusted by it.

We gave a social problem an identity.

Indian.

Because you cannot define your own identity.

Just be happy Portugal didn't.

Puto indiano

You are quoting a Pashtun.. u numbskull.

Ironically indian panjabis/sikhs are considered "taller,bigger and even fair" than othet indians...

And they even have superiority complex... all while they racially mock other indians.

I can vouch for that, they really don't consider them worthy of anything :)

It's quiet amusing to see the Pakistani members totally oblivious to ground reality. You're are so comfortable encapsulated in your own bubble thinking your that your free to run own course. The only solace from the impending doom is This forum; that way you can act macho, whilst your reputation on the world stage is being tarnished on a daily basis's. We don't need to do anything we will just sit back and watch the show unfold! :pop::pop:

If they have ministers like him then one don't require to look further.

Back
Top Bottom