What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Fascinating.

What did you do before the Internet came along?

Why Casanova? Or is it that you found that nice-sounding foreign name and couldn't resist dropping it into your conversation? And there was no cheese in your menu. But that doesn't matter either, does it, when you get the chance of using an exotic reference? LOL. You poseur.

You sir may have a eating disorder.

Its probably because the bullet train tracks are further away from the city.

You sir may have a eating disorder.

Its probably because the bullet train tracks are further away from the city.

Well done. You got in eating, you got in bullet train and you got in a city, any city. Never mind that there is no thread linking them; it sounds gorgeous and oh, so clever.

[Now who's to tell this poseur that English takes 'an' before 'eating', not 'a'.
Some Pashtun, probably; not I. It's not worth my time to be an ape-leader.]

Last edited:
Pashtun look down upon you and you do the same on hindus for same reason. Its all hierarchy it seems.
You are quoting a Pashtun.. u numbskull.

We Punjabis love eating daal, that is indeed our secret recipe which makes us strong and we kick your ***. BTW you can ask your Punjabis as well, because compared to your Punjabis rest of the Indians are considered Dwarfs.
Ironically indian panjabis/sikhs are considered "taller,bigger and even fair" than othet indians...

And they even have superiority complex... all while they racially mock other indians.

You are quoting a Pashtun.. u numbskull.

Ironically indian panjabis/sikhs are considered "taller,bigger and even fair" than othet indians...

And they even have superiority complex... all while they racially mock other indians.

No personal abuse, please.

Still bluffing !! Must tell the truth to punjabis. :D

Whats this fetish with rape capital man when there exist rape heavens: no conviction of rapists. Can you guess the place?

I have no idea about that.

For the amount of rape threads you people open i thought it was like a blue whale game in India.

Yes that's a joke but the one which use a stereotype.

Isn't that what was suggested earlier that pashtuns used to taunt punjabis as daalkhor?

What else are we contesting here, if I am not lost at mid night hours.
Daal stereotype in Pak has more to do with poverty than ethnicity ...
Its used by dumbass afghanis on internet.. who themselves survive on bread,onions and qehwa... and smuggled veg and livestock from Pakistan.. ironic AF.

And the bias is for hinduism..
Dont get it?

I was called a hindu by own kin for not eating much meat.

Ad-hominem. I am impressed.
Slow claps.

Correct.

What's cookie monster in Urdu.

Biscuit wali bala?

Oye tum bache kidnap karte ho?
Term for bache kidnapper be? "Kharkar"..?:lol:

Daal stereotype in Pak has more to do with poverty than ethnicity ...

And the bias is for hinduism..
Dont get it?

I was called a hindu by own kin for not eating much meat.

Slow claps.

Term for bache kidnapper be? "Kharkar"..?:lol:

Yr kiya khatarnaak word hai.

Isse zyada dar laga bjaye ye swami uncle ki baaton se.

I have no idea about that.

For the amount of rape threads you people open i thought it was like a blue whale game in India.

Because they are reported, people gets agitated, culprits are caught and prosecuted. Having said that, rape is indeed a menace in our society.

Let me give you more hints - Zero conviction of rapist in last 5 years while 8 rapes happen in only one province daily, search the same.

Daal and gosht war thread.

This reminded me of a conversation between two of my buddies at Punjab University. One was Pathan, the other Punjabi (Potohari)

Pathan: Yaar jabsy Lahore aya hun tum Punjabion ki tarha Daal Khor hogya hn.

Punjabi: Daal increases potency in males and fertility in females.

Pathan: How?

Punjabi: compare the populations of Punjab and KPK.

We all had a great laugh and the professor stared at us like...

Apparently Khota eating also helps with impotency. You can compare the population increase of Karachi and Lahore for conclusions.

Indians insulting punjabis for eating daal. Now I've seen everything. Do I need to post the video of mr.yadav complain about the daal Indian army serves. :lol:

Even our poorest villagers eat better than your security forces.

Back
Top Bottom