What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Ye isko Peshawar leky aao. ham samjaata hay isko. :butcher:

she mean shakahari ?

And yes. She definitely is :lol:
lolzzz deko baai kabi kabi um bara k bas jesi typing karta hay .do char lufaz agay pechay ho sakta haym
marra da ghwakha zama da wus kar na day

a whole thread for a Subarmaniam swamy statement? [emoji35]

Of course there is no Hindu ethnicity. Only a simpleton, simpler than a journalist, would even think so, even if reading the post of an ignorant idiot.
When reading the post of an ignorant idiot (which in itself idiotic wastage of one's time and effort) alluding to Hindu ethnicity, one is bound to point it out. And I certainly didn't think so, but pointed out, remember?
When exploring dietary habits of daal khori Punjabis, and referencing to Hindu Element, Hindu Origin.... rather than to an other ethnicity, post only make sense if and only if Hindu ethnicity is being implied.
Otherwise, apples were being compared with oranges.

I was referring to the overwhelming probability that the prevailing religion in these locations, before Islam, was Hinduism.
Strange statement.
Current dietary habits of Daal Khor Punjabis are influenced by prevalence of Hinduism in these location...... Some 1000 years ago?
Joe, you are not making any sense.
Don't tell me that you are researching historical references to present day slurs.

My apologies for the crude intervention that you had to face.

Mighty nice of you Joe, in the presence of a lady, for apologies on my crude intervention, on my behalf. I am over whelmed. Thank you for your kind gesture.
Few more posts, you will be paying my loans and bills.
Looking forward.

When reading the post of an ignorant idiot (which in itself idiotic wastage of one's time and effort) alluding to Hindu ethnicity, one is bound to point it out. And I certainly didn't think so, but pointed out, remember?

You are just extending your mistake. Referring to anything Hindu does not amount to inferring Hindu ethnicity. There is no such thing, and I am well aware of it, without your kind intervention.

When exploring dietary habits of daal khori Punjabis, and referencing to Hindu Element, Hindu Origin.... rather than to an other ethnicity, post only make sense if and only if Hindu ethnicity is being implied.
Otherwise, apples were being compared with oranges.

Your opinion, about apples and oranges. Evidently you understand fruit. Pity you don't understand either ethnicity or religion, or what is being referred to. Since I did the reference, I should know.

After all, all these ethnicities were Hindu by religion, except for those, in Sindh, who were Buddhist.

Strange statement.
Current dietary habits of Daal Khor Punjabis are influenced by prevalence of Hinduism in these location...... Some 1000 years ago?
Joe, you are not making any sense.
Don't tell me that you are researching historical references to present day slurs.

I can see that you have a problem somewhere else, and are seeking a fight in the forum. If you were not totally oblivious to the conversation to which you were referring, somebody called Hindus dal khor. I pointed out that it was a Pashtun ethnic slur about Punjabis. In return, I was informed that it was a reference to the Hindu element in Punjabis. Although I find it as absurd as you seem to, my response was curiosity about why Punjabis were singled out for their Hindu origin, when the population of most of the other provinces was also originally Hindu.

Where does ethnicity come into this?

Mighty nice of you Joe, in the presence of a lady, for apologies on my crude intervention, on my behalf. I am over whelmed. Thank you for your kind gesture.

Acknowledged.

Few more posts, you will be paying my loans and bills.
Looking forward.

How nice that you will be looking forward. What a 180 degree change in attitude.

Although I find it as absurd as you seem to, my response was curiosity about why Punjabis were singled out for their Hindu origin, when the population of most of the other provinces was also originally Hindu.
:agree:

I guess Swamy ji didnt get any girls from Baba for last few months, been talking too much nonsense lately

While they are talking of a war against Pakistan:

Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is preoccupied with the Gujarat elections for which the BJP has appointed her as a co in-charge.

Never heard that any DM can go for canvassing in State Assembly elections.
Modi is so afraid to lose Gujarat state.

You are just extending your mistake. Referring to anything Hindu does not amount to inferring Hindu ethnicity. There is no such thing, and I am well aware of it, without your kind intervention.
Your opinion, about apples and oranges. Evidently you understand fruit. Pity you don't understand either ethnicity or religion, or what is being referred to. Since I did the reference, I should know.

Since, you are disowning/disavowing your previously intended meaning, so all is right. here nothing to discuss.

I can see that you have a problem somewhere else, and are seeking a fight in the forum. If you were not totally oblivious to the conversation to which you were referring, somebody called Hindus dal khor. I pointed out that it was a Pashtun ethnic slur about Punjabis. In return, I was informed that it was a reference to the Hindu element in Punjabis. Although I find it as absurd as you seem to, my response was curiosity about why Punjabis were singled out for their Hindu origin, when the population of most of the other provinces was also originally Hindu.

Where does ethnicity come into this?

Your first post in the thread: Post 10 quoting the previous post 9 of war&peace. copied below.
Post#9
ab tu hogia ..what can we do now...I'm so afraid... BTW how many kgs of daal he will eat to do that?
poster is point to certain individual.

Post#10
Dal khors are Punjabis.
Here you pointing to certain ethnicity.

As highlighted "he" for is "All Hindus", for you at least, all for one and one for all principle;
You attacked on poor Punjabis (clearly considering poster to be ethnic Punjabi), with a weapon of slur, borrowed (or purchased as Indians are fond of purchasing weapons) from Pukhtoons: So You started a troll fest successfully, covering most of pages in this thread.
If you had pointed your slurs at Muslims or Pakistanis as against attacks on Hindu or Indians, I wouldn't had any problem; But you choose to target a ethnic group by weapon of certain other ethnic group, your intentions were clear.

How nice that you will be looking forward. What a 180 degree change in attitude.

Pass on your credit card details, I need to pay some bills.
Looking forward.

Since, you are disowning/disavowing your previously intended meaning, so all is right. here nothing to discuss.

Your first post in the thread: Post 10 quoting the previous post 9 of war&peace. copied below.
Post#9

poster is point to certain individual.

Post#10

Here you pointing to certain ethnicity.

As highlighted "he" for is "All Hindus", for you at least, all for one and one for all principle;
You attacked on poor Punjabis (clearly considering poster to be ethnic Punjabi), with a weapon of slur, borrowed (or purchased as Indians are fond of purchasing weapons) from Pukhtoons: So You started a troll fest successfully, covering most of pages in this thread.
If you had pointed your slurs at Muslims or Pakistanis as against attacks on Hindu or Indians, I wouldn't had any problem; But you choose to target a ethnic group by weapon of certain other ethnic group, your intentions were clear.

Pass on your credit card details, I need to pay some bills.
Looking forward.

LOL.

And that's as good as it gets?

Keep looking forward. That will be progressive thinking.

lolzzz deko baai kabi kabi um bara k bas jesi typing karta hay .do char lufaz agay pechay ho sakta haym
marra da ghwakha zama da wus kar na day

I know it happens. i am also very careless in typing.

I like meat. but Chicken meat se to jesy nafrat se ho gae hy. or meat b full without charbi wala ho to khata hun, single layer b ho charbi ki boti me to nahe kha pata. :)

Means vote for BJP for next tenure and that's all. Aren't we use to read about lot of deadlines etc but end of the day it's BJP and it's ambition come intention towards Pakistan, though.

Back
Top Bottom