What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Mr. Lyal

You know how beautiful the weather is in March. The romance of the winter with the promise of the spring. March is also the time when pesky insects do come out and thus why this deadline apparently. You are most welcome in witnessing the march in March against these vile troublemakers and your Hamid will keep that Sherry cold as you count the subjects you left unattended across the border from Pakistan.

Ahh Hamid, I knew I could count on you for the most spectacular entertainment in good ole Pakistan. Please ensure that an abundant supply of ammunition is available for my entertainment together with adequate firewood (I do believe that those across the border prefer returning to ashes instead of the civilised burial method?) We must not disappoint old chap. Good neighborliness and all that I say

I am duly enlightened. It is a relief to learn that in Pakistan, there is a slur for every occasion and for every opponent, and that Indians have not been singled out, as sometimes seems to be the case. :D

Are we ANY different?

Though some would say our gay tights prevent us from swaying comfortably below ....

Cheers, Doc

It is only slur when you take it as one.

Although I have seen Indian used as a slur word and that even when the other one takes an offense.

Normally its when you call someone cheap and hypocrite.

like ' baniye aaj to burger kay paise dede '

or

' Have you gone completely Indian - its just a advertisement '

Calling someone a Pakistani in India more often than not leads to bloodshed. Of the terminal kind.

Its the apex slur. Which is why you see sanghis use it so often.

Cheers, Doc

Ahh Hamid, I knew I could count on you for the most spectacular entertainment in good ole Pakistan. Please ensure that an abundant supply of ammunition is available for my entertainment together with adequate firewood (I do believe that those across the border prefer returning to ashes instead of the civilised burial method?) We must not disappoint old chap. Good neighborliness and all that I say

Their liberation lies in a dust of ash. The very Ash her Majesty Victoria trodded upon on her stroll some 200 years ago.
Pakistan the land of the pure and free will help put up a better show than the London Olympics if Mr. Lyal you insist your presence.

The Swamification of your subjects is quite deplorable and our humble apologies that it went so far.

Calling someone a Pakistani in India more often than not leads to bloodshed. Of the terminal kind.

Its the apex slur. Which is why you see sanghis use it so often.

Cheers, Doc

I know.

and its only starting.

We are just making sure we do not face refugee crisis from this impending genocide in your country.

Puffff what a load of crap. I predict Pk would respond by nuclear strike before march 2018.

Peace is most welcome, these moronic predictions are going nowhere.

I know.

and its only starting.

We are just making sure we do not face refugee crisis from this impending genocide in your country.

The funny bit which I left unmentioned in the earlier post is that its the apex slur used by ALL Indians. Equal opportunity.

So the sanghis call the Muslims, Commies, Liberals, Seculars, Pakistanis when they've gone up the value chain of all available insults.

And the seculars and liberals do the same to the Sanghis. Calling them Hindu Pakistanis.

Which is an anachronism which really requires some serious mental, theological and spiritual calisthenics, but in the heat of the moment, it is what it is.

Cheers, Doc

My good man, you alluded to mutton as the dish being served. My reference to a scotch as a substitute to wine was with regards to mutton as the dish being served.

Dear Poster, you should look at the fatuous post that initiated the discussion, instead of parachuting in and seeking a quick round of applause. Here it is, in all its half-witted glory:

Ich habe Linsensuppe und das Lammfleisch mit ein Kalten weißen schon mal genießen.

Prost

It is the Kalten weissen that was under discussion. Once you say that Scotch is a substitute, of course, there is nothing much to be said.

Oh, by the way, if you haven't fudged your personal data, I am more than three times your age, and have a daughter who is nearly twice your age. Try not to 'Good Man' me. It is not discreet.

The funny bit which I left unmentioned in the earlier post is that its the apex slur used by ALL Indians. Equal opportunity.

So the sanghis call the Muslims, Commies, Liberals, Seculars, Pakistanis when they've gone up the value chain of all available insults.

And the seculars and liberals do the same to the Sanghis. Calling them Hindu Pakistanis.

Which is an anachronism which really requires some serious mental, theological and spiritual calisthenics, but in the heat of the moment, it is what it is.

Cheers, Doc

Your justice system lags behind the societal problems.
It is bound to get worse and the alienation within the society will create further fault lines.

If you cannot see it happening right in front of your own eyes or just because a Pakistani is telling you this on a defence forum?

Their liberation lies in a dust of ash. The very Ash her Majesty Victoria trodded upon on her stroll some 200 years ago.
Pakistan the land of the pure and free will help put up a better show than the London Olympics if Mr. Lyal you insist your presence.

The Swamification of your subjects is quite deplorable and our humble apologies that it went so far.

I know.

and its only starting.

Err...we, on the other hand, did face a refugee crisis. I am surprised that you forgot so easily what that was, and what went along with it.

It is bound to get worse and the alienation within the society will create further fault lines.

If you cannot see it happening right in front of your own eyes or just because a Pakistani is telling you this on a defence forum?

I live here. You do not.

Do you expect me to discuss our issues with you?

I'll beat our sanghis with them. You sir are a foreigner. And a hostile one at that.

I am buouyed by the turnaround in the thinking over the past month. The tide is turning. Within one term. India is re-asserting itself.

Cheers, Doc

LOL.

Don't use big words that you half understand.

I know.

and its only starting.

Trodded upon
Insist your presence

Wow.

The original WOG, and the original WOG English.

I live here. You do not.

I'll beat our sanghis with them. You sir are a foreigner. And a hostile one at that.

I am buouyed by the turnaround in the thinking over the past month. The tide is turning. Within one term. India is re-asserting itself.

Cheers, Doc

Oh, come on, Doc. Not hostile, just puerile, from the Latin root puer. You're missing something, their addressing each other like a Drones Club get-together. '..ole..', very stylishly, but sadly let down by their 'neighbourliness'. They're hilarious.

Err...we, on the other hand, did face a refugee crisis. I am surprised that you forgot so easily what that was, and what went along with it.

You are nothing but refugees in ten years time. Every single of you unless you return to your own roots.
You roots are not some Asoka empire or Maurya or British.
Your roots are tribal society living in an area isolated with others.

What will be the fact then??

language? culture? or religion?

Have you ever wondered why the rape epidemic only hit the northern belt? the bhayya and gujju states?

Just don't start something you cannot afford.

You can hardly survive a conventional war with Pakistan and yet here you are on a Pakistani forum?

That is why you need the British masters or the White House. You cannot get your act together if you are left alone.

You are a mob driven by the fear and self hatred. You cannot define an Indian identity or an Indian nation even if you survive another 50 years.

Your condescending tone can only mask your fear and paranoia till the Sanghis go full retard and i can only say if the economy fails or another recession hits earlier than expected/planned. India will flare up in communal violence which not even its Army can subdue.

The world is not gathering in Afghanistan to loot the poor Afghans. The world is gathering in Afghanistan to plunge the idiotic golden bird of India. If someone asks who told you that first.

Tell him a wandering idiot in a Sindhi village in Pakistan told you that.

I live here. You do not.

Cheers, Doc

I love your optimism and this optimism is as artificial as the threats by the Swami.

If these threads are closed and the stimulus nationalism over. you will go back to threads like whose the brahmin and whose the mongrel.

My analysis is based upon your own conversation with your own countrymen.

You know in your heart it is almost over and that is why India needs a war with Pakistan is threatening one.

You are nothing but refugees in ten years time. Every single of you unless you return to your own roots.
You roots are not some Asoka empire or Maurya or British.
Your roots are tribal society living in an area isolated with others.

Oooh, you're SCARING me!

What will be the fact then??

language? culture? or religion?

Have you ever wondered why the rape epidemic only hit the northern belt? the bhayya and gujju states?

Because they are closest to you?

Just don't start something you cannot afford.

Look which big-mouthed small-brained kid is talking.

You can hardly survive a conventional war with Pakistan and yet here you are on a Pakistani forum?

Judging from history, the boot seems to be on the other foot.

That is why you need the British masters or the White House. You cannot get your act together if you are left alone.

Ask your all-weather friends. One of them has started a thread asking why India is the only one state in south Asia that remains stable. You need to go and whisper in his ear.

You are a mob driven by the fear and self hatred. You cannot define an Indian identity or an Indian nation even if you survive another 50 years.

No, if you say so, since you know SO much, but we seem to be doing better than those who have so brilliantly defined their own identity or their own nation. Twice in the last 70 years. Perhaps practice makes perfect.

Your condescending tone can only mask your fear and paranoia till the Sanghis go full retard and i can only say if the economy fails or another recession hits earlier than expected/planned. India will flare up in communal violence which not even its Army can subdue.

My condescending tone indicates my realisation of the relative difference in heights - of intellect, that is. The Sanghis are already floundering, and we can look after their comeuppance, thank you very much. I was opposing them here, and in real life, when you were still getting your spellings straight.

The world is not gathering in Afghanistan to loot the poor Afghans. The world is gathering in Afghanistan to plunge the idiotic golden bird of India. If someone asks who told you that first.

Tell him a wandering idiot in a Sindhi village in Pakistan told you that.

In a Sindhi village, is it? So now we know. It was irritating going around with half the information.

Dear Poster, you should look at the fatuous post that initiated the discussion, instead of parachuting in and seeking a quick round of applause. Here it is, in all its half-witted glory:

Ich habe Linsensuppe und das Lammfleisch mit ein Kalten weißen schon mal genießen.

Prost

It is the Kalten weissen that was under discussion. Once you say that Scotch is a substitute, of course, there is nothing much to be said.

Oh, by the way, if you haven't fudged your personal data, I am more than three times your age, and have a daughter who is nearly twice your age. Try not to 'Good Man' me. It is not discreet.

My apologies on two counts then good Sir. I neither speak nor understand German and I was unaware of the seniority of your years. Just some good banter. Take it in your stride hopefully

My apologies on two counts then good Sir. I neither speak nor understand German and I was unaware of the seniority of your years. Just some good banter. Take it in your stride hopefully

Oh, come on. Take a little pompous harrumphing from an old f**t without going all formal on me. As Doc (aka Padamchen) will tell you, I need the mickey taken out of me from time to time. I was just pulling rank on you.

117547-200x300-Angryman.jpg

I am duly enlightened. It is a relief to learn that in Pakistan, there is a slur for every occasion and for every opponent, and that Indians have not been singled out, as sometimes seems to be the case. :D
lolzx what made you think anything Hindu is being Indian.
And well do you know we have inter-tribal slurs within same ethnicity

Back
Top Bottom