What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Oooh, you're SCARING me!

Because they are closest to you?

Look which big-mouthed small-brained kid is talking.

Judging from history, the boot seems to be on the other foot.

Ask your all-weather friends. One of them has started a thread asking why India is the only one state in south Asia that remains stable. You need to go and whisper in his ear.

No, if you say so, since you know SO much, but we seem to be doing better than those who have so brilliantly defined their own identity or their own nation. Twice in the last 70 years. Perhaps practice makes perfect.

My condescending tone indicates my realisation of the relative difference in heights - of intellect, that is. The Sanghis are already floundering, and we can look after their comeuppance, thank you very much. I was opposing them here, and in real life, when you were still getting your spellings straight.

In a Sindhi village, is it? So now we know. It was irritating going around with half the information.

Lol ... Sindhi.

Jamwa chalo ji.

Cheers, Doc

Oh, come on. Take a little pompous harrumphing from an old f**t without going all formal on me. As Doc (aka Padamchen) will tell you, I need the mickey taken out of me from time to time. I was just pulling rank on you.

117547-200x300-Angryman.jpg

Please don't put words in my mouth ... it is full of my own. :argh:

Cheers, Doc

Oooh, you're SCARING me!

Because they are closest to you?

Look which big-mouthed small-brained kid is talking.

Judging from history, the boot seems to be on the other foot.

Ask your all-weather friends. One of them has started a thread asking why India is the only one state in south Asia that remains stable. You need to go and whisper in his ear.

No, if you say so, since you know SO much, but we seem to be doing better than those who have so brilliantly defined their own identity or their own nation. Twice in the last 70 years. Perhaps practice makes perfect.

My condescending tone indicates my realisation of the relative difference in heights - of intellect, that is. The Sanghis are already floundering, and we can look after their comeuppance, thank you very much. I was opposing them here, and in real life, when you were still getting your spellings straight.

In a Sindhi village, is it? So now we know. It was irritating going around with half the information.

Panic spreads quickly in you lot it seems.
Everybody is dancing to a different slogan in the mob masquerading as a nation aka India.
Yours is fading one and i leave you to your eventual conclusion.

:) I know. I also explained for the same purpose so that at least serious poster/s do/es not carry on with misconception.

You are quite a simpleton for a journalist, I must say that. Try to read the following post of the @Joe Shearer

LOL.

Of course you may claim it. Out of your five provinces, counting Pakistan Administered Kashmir and the northern territories as one province, three are of Hindu origin; what is the peculiarity of the Punjab among them?

However, if you say that the taunt is about the Hindu element within the Punjabis, irrespective of whatever religion they currently profess, so be it. It is still to the Punjabi; you do not surely stand them in the street and tell them that you are addressing their Hindu portion specifically.

What Joe is doing is the he is equating Punjabi, Pushtoon etc with what......Hindu........... Not to the
Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil,..... a long list... not just five. What he is pushing is the idea that The Hindu Element.... all homogeneous.... Pakistan..... 5 Parts.

Let it bear in mind that there is no Hindu Elements, as there is no Hindu ethnicity..... Ethnicity is Bihari, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi,.... etc. a very long list indeed.

You are quite a simpleton for a journalist, I must say that. Try to read the following post of the @Joe Shearer

What Joe is doing is the he is equating Punjabi, Pushtoon etc with what......Hindu........... Not to the
Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil,..... a long list... not just five. What he is pushing is the idea that The Hindu Element.... all homogeneous.... Pakistan..... 5 Parts.

Let it bear in mind that there is no Hindu Elements, as there is no Hindu ethnicity..... Ethnicity is Bihari, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi,.... etc. a very long list indeed.

These obvious bits are common sense to most Pakistanis.

He just likes to divide people and sell them ideas at his shop the only Indian identity he has.

:what: what part of my comment implied as if i am confused about difference between hindu and Indian ethnicities? btw why don't you ask Joe if he was equating Pashtuns to Hindus after that we will discuss it further.
Lastly journalism is a learning process and i don't mind learning

Of course there is no Hindu ethnicity. Only a simpleton, simpler than a journalist, would even think so, even if reading the post of an ignorant idiot. I was referring to the overwhelming probability that the prevailing religion in these locations, before Islam, was Hinduism.

:what: what part of my comment implied as if i am confused about difference between hindu and Indian ethnicities? btw why don't you ask Joe if he was equating Pashtuns to Hindus after that we will discuss it further.
Lastly journalism is a learning process and i don't mind learning

My apologies for the crude intervention that you had to face.

Of course there is no Hindu ethnicity. Only a simpleton, simpler than a journalist, would even think so, even if reading the post of an ignorant idiot. I was referring to the overwhelming probability that the prevailing religion in these locations, before Islam, was Hinduism.

My apologies for the crude intervention that you had to face.
I think he didn't read my reply carefully.
anyway wake me up when India breaks Pakistan in March 2018

Back
Top Bottom