What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

This might be the plot of new Bollywood movie with loser as actors and couple of item songs this was all marketing lol

It still remains, dear lady, a taunt by your people about the Punjabi. The Hindu bit is of recent origin, remember?
I think i can claim knowing more than an Indian or Indians know?
so no dear it is not recent. Infact we consider most of Pakistani punjab has Hindu roots hence the taunt otherwise everyone in other provinces consume more daal and vegies

so no dear it is not recent. Infact we consider most of Pakistani punjab has Hindu roots hence the taunt otherwise everyone in other provinces consume more daal and vegies

At the very minimum, 65-70% of your country has Hindu roots Jana.

You are a Pakistani so are naturally being polite. Plus of course you live among them.

A visit to any Afghan or Pashtun forum will make it very clear WHO exactly the daalkhors are ....

P.S. Yes, I've been a member on the same. With near similar results as here and elsewhere.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

That is just insulting to any indian.
You never start a conversation with an indian with 'I think i can claim knowing more'
You do not do that. Best way is ' You know more and please a thousand apologies for knowing less'

But no one gives a damn.

its 2017. People discuss different things and have different problems. they have risen above these discussions or simply use them academically to understand each other better if things actually go that far.

nobody goes on the streets and say your dna is closer to them or your descendant used to do that. for examples the chilled bhattis. they do not even care. everybody laughs and live along. we do not hold hate and racism to high prestige.

the world has moved on. its just the weird neighbours who are still having a kundli fight and living out the caste system.

and then they have the audacity to come on a Pakistani forum and try and leech on petty things like race color or ethnicity or even language.

it is like it always was.

when they get close to internal combustion they wage wars outwards.

look at the statement. probably from UP COW belt. staring at civil war like situation.

he has to feed the masses so they wont eat him

LOL.

Of course you may claim it. Out of your five provinces, counting Pakistan Administered Kashmir and the northern territories as one province, three are of Hindu origin; what is the peculiarity of the Punjab among them?

However, if you say that the taunt is about the Hindu element within the Punjabis, irrespective of whatever religion they currently profess, so be it. It is still to the Punjabi; you do not surely stand them in the street and tell them that you are addressing their Hindu portion specifically.

Swamy has a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard, a fact he never stops bragging about; and has even taught there. Nevertheless, it's strange that such a man utters such inanities. Fortunately, he's an outlier. Most members of BJP can't stand him.
And was also kicked because of his radical extremist views.

And I sincerely hope that it is understood that it is not of enormous interest to me who calls whom by what name in Pakistan. It is purely of academic interest.

Swamy has a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard, a fact he never stops bragging about; and has even taught there. Nevertheless, it's strange that such a man utters such inanities. Fortunately, he's an outlier. Most members of BJP can't stand him.

Why confine yourself to the BJP alone? :enjoy:

And I sincerely hope that it is understood that it is not of enormous interest to me who calls whom by what name in Pakistan. It is purely of academic interest.

Why confine yourself to the BJP alone? :enjoy:
:) I know. I also explained for the same purpose so that at least serious poster/s do/es not carry on with misconception.

LOL.

Of course you may claim it. Out of your five provinces, counting Pakistan Administered Kashmir and the northern territories as one province, three are of Hindu origin; what is the peculiarity of the Punjab among them?

However, if you say that the taunt is about the Hindu element within the Punjabis, irrespective of whatever religion they currently profess, so be it. It is still to the Punjabi; you do not surely stand them in the street and tell them that you are addressing their Hindu portion specifically.
that is the point. Ask any pashtun they would not be knowing hindu connection to other provincess but only Punjab based on skin color as well as direct border with india. only few academicians know about historical background of other provinces.
anyway for your information the slur is used by Afghanistani internet warriors mostly out of their butt hurt feeling viz a viz Pakistanm
here in Pakistan we have other slurs for each other :). that too used during verbal fight and not a common thing

:) I know. I also explained for the same purpose so that at least serious poster/s do/es not carry on with misconception.

that is the point. Ask any pashtun they would not be knowing hindu connection to other provincess but only Punjab based on skin color as well as direct border with india. only few academicians know about historical background of other provinces.
anyway for your information the slur is used by Afghanistani internet warriors mostly out of their butt hurt feeling viz a viz Pakistanm
here in Pakistan we have other slurs for each other :). that too used during verbal fight and not a common thing

I am duly enlightened. It is a relief to learn that in Pakistan, there is a slur for every occasion and for every opponent, and that Indians have not been singled out, as sometimes seems to be the case. :D

I am duly enlightened. It is a relief to learn that in Pakistan, there is a slur for every occasion and for every opponent, and that Indians have not been singled out, as sometimes seems to be the case. :D

It is only slur when you take it as one.

Although I have seen Indian used as a slur word and that even when the other one takes an offense.

Normally its when you call someone cheap and hypocrite.

like ' baniye aaj to burger kay paise dede '

or

' Have you gone completely Indian - its just a advertisement '

Tch tch tch...drinking is haram, little boy. And white wine with mutton? Hmm. A Burgundy might be better; even a Shiraz. But you wouldn't know about these subtleties.

Mutton is best served after a Johnnie Walker scotch, double with two blocks of ice please as my old man would say. Your presumptiuous nature my good man places you on the same level as Mr Swami. Is that an Indian trait perhaps? Destruction of Pakistan by March 2018 dished out with mutton chops and a Burgundy or Shiraz is quite a huge order. Good heavens, I plan on clearing my diary for the entire month of March 2018 just to watch the glorious ole Indian army rumbling into Pakistan then. Hopefully it will be televised with special viewing rights being granted to the BBC.

@El Sidd there we go Hamid, hope that Raj from across the border can provide us with the entertainment so desperately sought. Polish up my ole bolt action will you my good man. And do keep a bottle of Sherry on tap for me. I plan on hunting some of those pesky Indians in March 2018. Add to the stock of scalps on my old granddad's study I will ;)

Mutton is best served after a Johnnie Walker scotch, double with two blocks of ice please as my old man would say. Your presumptiuous nature my good man places you on the same level as Mr Swami. Is that an Indian trait perhaps? Destruction of Pakistan by March 2018 dished out with mutton chops and a Burgundy or Shiraz is quite a huge order. Good heavens, I plan on clearing my diary for the entire month of March 2018 just to watch the glorious ole Indian army rumbling into Pakistan then. Hopefully it will be televised with special viewing rights being granted to the BBC.

@El Sidd there we go Hamid, hope that Raj from across the border can provide us with the entertainment so desperately sought. Polish up my ole bolt action will you my good man. And do keep a bottle of Sherry on tap for me. I plan on hunting some of those pesky Indians in March 2018. Add to the stock of scalps on my old granddad's study I will ;)

As you might have failed to notice, your friend's pompous little sentence carried the cold white wine prescription along with it. Perhaps you should address your wise words regarding Scotch with everything to him. And perhaps you need to find out how wines are generally matched to food. Perhaps those from whom you learnt that a Scotch is a substitute for wine might help.

Mr. Lyal

You know how beautiful the weather is in March. The romance of the winter with the promise of the spring. March is also the time when pesky insects do come out and thus why this deadline apparently. You are most welcome in witnessing the march in March against these vile troublemakers and your Hamid will keep that Sherry cold as you count the subjects you left unattended across the border from Pakistan.

As you might have failed to notice, your friend's pompous little sentence carried the cold white wine prescription along with it. Perhaps you should address your wise words regarding Scotch with everything to him. And perhaps you need to find out how wines are generally matched to food. Perhaps those from whom you learnt that a Scotch is a substitute for wine might help.

My good man, you alluded to mutton as the dish being served. My reference to a scotch as a substitute to wine was with regards to mutton as the dish being served.

We've heard all the slurs over the years.

As you've heard ours. :)

Why do you think I have always maintained that you are but a small microcosm of the larger whole.

The world does not know benign racism of the variety practiced on the subcontinent.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom