What's new

We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule

Most unfortunate part is that people quote things on hearsay. Quran is quoted with only that part of text which suits them. To understand what it is important to UNDERSTAND what is written before and after the quoted verse. It is also important to correlate the incident and circumstances under which verse was reviled.

Misconception.

It can be an interpretation of someone but not what Islam says. Had so been the case Quran would not have talked about distribution of people in tribes so that they can identify themselves.

LeJ and TTP are perfect examples of those who are always misguided people, which every religion has.

He is giving ****** pov and not his own beliefs I think.

2. Quaran clearly states believers "slay and are slain" for the cause of Allah... It also says that those who are killed for the cause of Allah are not dead but alive in paradise. Suicide bombers considers themselves to be doing just that.

Sir that's my request to everyone when you're giving Quran's reference then please read whole chapter/Surah what is the words and why God revealed and at which scenario he ordered us.....

Yes you're right Militants use verses and explain them in their own words for brain washing.

Sir that's my request to everyone when you're giving Quran's reference then please read whole chapter/Surah what is the words and why God revealed and at which scenario he ordered us.....

Yes you're right Militants use verses and explain them in their own words for brain washing.

That was the only point I was making.

Dear Somebozo Writes

""Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge""
[
[[Have you actually read quran? I cannot stop laughing when I do...a five year old has more wisdom than quran..its just a plagiarized amalgam of 4000 years old stories stolen from here and there. There is nothing useful to mankind in quran.]]

I bear repeating that Keeping your given premise aside, the subject in question is …’the divine Book of Quran’ that we have at this age and time.

Quran being the Divine Book; we need to be careful in addressing it which demands our full attention to see that what is this book about and how does it affect us.

From Stone Age to present day what has changed of human being is; achieving of its adulthood of conscious.

In every age and time God Almighty has not left the mankind without their guidance through His prophets. The older religions that we know like Buddhism, Zoroastrian, Vedic and others; they all had their prophets with them sent by God and all the peoples believed in God but these religion have been restricted to certain tribes and areas.

On the development of communications, travels and trades; it demanded the inter linkage of religions also. The known world was drawing closer. There was a necessity to have a universal religion which may confirms and validates the older divine religions and also guide them and bond them together.

As we are aware of it that Quran is that final Universal book of religion which introduces us with the last of religion Islam, chosen by God Almighty for mankind.

Islam confirms and validates all the older Divine religions and present itself as the source of bonding and guidance to bring all into its fold.

Dear Somebozo Writes

""Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge""
[
[[Have you actually read quran? I cannot stop laughing when I do...a five year old has more wisdom than quran..its just a plagiarized amalgam of 4000 years old stories stolen from here and there. There is nothing useful to mankind in quran.]]

I bear repeating that Keeping your given premise aside, the subject in question is …’the divine Book of Quran’ that we have at this age and time.

Quran being the Divine Book; we need to be careful in addressing it which demands our full attention to see that what is this book about and how does it affect us.

From Stone Age to present day what has changed of human being is; achieving of its adulthood of conscious.

In every age and time God Almighty has not left the mankind without their guidance through His prophets. The older religions that we know like Buddhism, Zoroastrian, Vedic and others; they all had their prophets with them sent by God and all the peoples believed in God but these religion have been restricted to certain tribes and areas.

On the development of communications, travels and trades; it demanded the inter linkage of religions also. The known world was drawing closer. There was a necessity to have a universal religion which may confirms and validates the older divine religions and also guide them and bond them together.

As we are aware of it that Quran is that final Universal book of religion which introduces us with the last of religion Islam, chosen by God Almighty for mankind.

Islam confirms and validates all the older Divine religions and present itself as the source of bonding and guidance to bring all into its fold.

Don't waste your breath, he is an atheist.

Kingmamba93,

[Don't waste your breath, he is an atheist.]

From his flaunting, blatant reply I could guess it that SomeBozo was an atheist.

but the question is that ...then why the gentleman should be bothered about any discussion which revolve around the God , the believers and the religion....?

kingMamba93

What is this ....Jawazat??

Of course the problem is that no one knows what "Islam" is. There is no credible authority who has the right to define "Islam" for all of mankind. There is no Islamic equivalent to the agreed upon "Nicene Creed" which defines Christianity. So, "Islam" has as many voices which speak for it as it has adherents. And all of "Islam's" voices are equally valid and invalid.

There is one book, Al Quran. either the book is too complicated to be comprehended or the followers are too fcukin dumb to decode it. its your pick. Take it and go !!!

Panthar 57,

To understand a particular Verse as how and was revealed under what context
Bayan ul Quran of Hazrat Dr israr ahmed is recommended its available on Youtube

bayan-ul-Quran by Dr.Israr Ahmed >>>>>

I wonder why there are hindus left in indian sub continent when islam is so Evil and full of extremist who's book tell it follower to kill the non believer where ever they find them . After Rulling Indian sub-continent for 900 hundred years Hindu's are still in majority so there is something wrong on this thinking about islam .

Lots of indian i see in this forum say from first day of islam till now its taliban islam if this is correct then there should be no hindu left in indian sub-continent and no christian,jews left in arab peninsula .

Ranjeet writes...

[There is one book, Al Quran. either the book is too complicated to be comprehended or the followers are too fcukin dumb to decode it. its your pick. Take it and go !!!]

what is your opinion about ;Bhajvad Gita,Vedic and Puranic...?

Do u know any of these books and have you read any of them..?

Back
Top Bottom