What's new

We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule

You got me totally wrong.
I was explaining what is wrong with the mindset. All those Muslims in India or Pakistan who are try to identify them self as immigrants from Arab instead of accepting that they are local for a reason. The reason is they want to prove they are different just because they are Muslims. If they accept that they are local, then they have to do away with the Arab culture and accept the local culture, that's exactly what that Orya Maqbool guy is against, that's why he keeps saying all good things in India belongs to Arabs. If they accept that they are local, then they have to accept local history from pre-Islamic era to today. That's what Pakistan does not want to do. They are praising the mass murderers just because they were Muslims. They don't want to study anything from Vedas to Chandragupta they just want to keep twisting the history to keep proving only muslims are good and everyone else is evil. It is all to do with their mindset not the religion. President Abdul Kalam belongs to same religion but he does not have the same mindset. I had many Muslim friends in my school days, they were not any different from us, they ate same food, we went to same schools, spoke same language. Not even once we needed question each others religions. But if you take the same kids and start brainwashing them your are different because you are Muslim, every one else is evil except muslims, they will not be any different then Pakistani jihadis. you can do the same to Hindus also. I had a room mate in Bangalore, he was a hindu a very good person but too easy to brainwash. Every time he went to those Bajarangdal meeting he came back barin washed and brought lot of books with biased writtings. He kept praising Savarker, he would never accept that savarkar was athist and follower of lennin. After each of his vists to RSS mullas we would keep arguing with him for weeks to bring him bask to rational thinking.
Bottom line is most of these problems starts with same mindset. Instead of judging people by their actions, if you keep judging them by their religion you have a mess.

Agreed with you to some extent.

As I said, bigotry hundreds of conquerors have come and gone the job you is confined to Muslims because that is where the target after bigotry lies. You asked for a definition I give you one but I cannot help if your own indoctrinated mind sees nothing apart from fear and loathing

Muslims of TODAY worship those conquerors, that honesty of thought is something a religious person can not afford. And then some Muslims of today wonder why Taliban. Muslims of TODAY eulogize ilm ud din, and them some of then wonder why mumtaz qadri gets rose petals.

If their desire is genuine introspection, then their beginning can not be ''what is this happening today''? Don't you think they have to accept this has happened throughout, instead of pretending this is a modern problem and the solution lies in the pre modern???

Can you expect that much? Tough, yes.

Well the letter is an out and out threat, convert or pay the price. Perhaps the historical context to this can be provided by some poster here.

Yes, its an out and out threat, and all those threats (such letters were sent to many states) were followed through on. Now the problem with religious folk, well meaning folk like bdforever and Oscar etc is that their critical thinking is limited by their dearly held religious biases and they ultimately fail to see and recognize even the obvious facts.

And hence well meaning religious folk FAIL to counter the silent majority of religious nutjobs.

Muslims of TODAY worship those conquerors, that honesty of thought is something a religious person can not afford. And then some Muslims of today wonder why Taliban. Muslims of TODAY eulogize ilm ud din, and them some of then wonder why mumtaz qadri gets rose petals.

If their desire is genuine introspection, then their beginning can not be ''what is this happening today''? Don't you think they have to accept this has happened throughout, instead of pretending this is a modern problem and the solution lies in the pre modern???

Can you expect that much? Tough, yes.
Muslims don't worship to human. Wrong choice of word.

Answer is in your question itself.
The problem is not religion. Problem is the mindset of the people.
When you start judging people by their religion instead of their actions you get this mess.
When you identify people by their actions you can easily isolate good from evil.
When you identify people by their religion the good and evil get easily overlapped.
To put it simply how much damage did India cause to Pakistan compared to your umma brothers.
your umma brother keep giving money to crackpots and keep treating you like slaves but your govt and people still keep licking their boots in the name of Islam. No one comes to protest, no one makes movies, no one writes books on how your umma brothers are destroying you. Why simple because you both share a book. Burka and Dadi is not islam it is just Arab culture. But you will not accept it because you are part of umma. I was watching a vedio of Orya Mqbool, he keeps saying we bring pulao, we bring music etc to India as if local population was living in caves. You know what if you do a DNA test, he would be proven native of the land not a Arab immigrant.
In short, your problems will not be resolved until such time that you learn judge people by their actions instead of their books and dress and religion etc. And to judge the people by actions you have to learn to think using you head instead of heart.
Wow wow wow.....from where all that came from..:blink::blink: I agree with your post 99 percent...:tup:

i have many questions. i will start to post. plz answer my questions.
1. Jihad against who ?
2. is suicide allowed in Islam ?
3. does Islam allow killing innocent people ?
4. is Jihad meant for offensive ? or defensive ?
5. does Islam allow to rule by force ?
6. Did our Prophets convert or show people path of Islam by force ?
7. Does Islam say something about Patriotism ?
8. Does Islam allow bombing in Mosque (no matter whose Mosque it is) ?
9. What is the meaning of 'Islam' word ?
10. you said Jihad is the Islam, not the what our Holly Book Al-Qur'an says ? so you have new Islam ?

Hope I don't get banned/infracted for this, but it is not meant to be offensive, just "jihadist" perspective:

1. infidels
2. no (I see where you are going with this). But the bombers are not committing suicide. They are wholly warriors going to certain death for the cause of Islam.
3. No. But one who doesn't believe in what Jihadists believe is not innocent. His crime is rejecting true Islam which makes him/her infedel
4. both. as required
5. yes. you can rule infedels by force. That will save them from certain hell after death which is for their own good.
6.There are instances that can be interpreted to say yes to this question.
7. Don't think so (I might be wrong here). Islam doesn't have concept of nations. But as for as loyalty to Islam is considered, any rejection is a death penalty.
8. Allows anything as long as it belongs to infedels (true mosque is only those run by jihadists)
9 and 10 - dunno

Hope I don't get banned/infracted for this, but it is not meant to be offensive, just "jihadist" perspective:

1. infidels
2. no (I see where you are going with this). But the bombers are not committing suicide. They are wholly warriors going to certain death for the cause of Islam.
3. No. But one who doesn't believe in what Jihadists believe is not innocent. His crime is rejecting true Islam which makes him/her infedel
4. both. as required
5. yes. you can rule infedels by force. That will save them from certain hell after death which is for their own good.
6.There are instances that can be interpreted to say yes to this question.
7. Don't think so (I might be wrong here). Islam doesn't have concept of nations. But as for as loyalty to Islam is considered, any rejection is a death penalty.
8. Allows anything as long as it belongs to infedels (true mosque is only those run by jihadists)
9 and 10 - dunno

i will reply to you later, kidda busy now :)

Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind. I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....

There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....

BUT what is this going on..... ......I see brutal Killers emerging from every nook and corner …sent out to spread anarchy, death and destruction to the world out there.........and they say call us TTP, Lashkr e Jhangvi, Lashkar e Teyaba , we are Jihadis.....we have the right to rule....we are your Islam .
But
This is NOt my Islam.

What "you" are, is not a ****** , you are a lazy slacker at most.

Our prophet's way was to use "war" as a last resort. He accomplished his task not by virtue of power, but by the virtue of his CHARACTER.

If any Talib wants to have Islam and Shairah, that is fine; he has a right to demand and seek a system of his liking.

But can any mullah stand on a mountain today and ask the people if they believe there is an army ready to attack them ?

A mullah's word is not word 100Rs trust in the street.
This is the (lack of) character that these people have.

You will come back and quote the prophet's wars, which is fine.
However those wars were accompanied by our prophet's character.

Which mullah goes to an elderly non muslims's house and cleans it, and takes his trash out ?

Which mullah refuses God's invitation to punish the people of Taif between two mountains ?

Which mullah sleeps on ground, with a brick as his pillow and nothing more than date leaves for bed ?

Which mullah has only few clothes, and even the ones that he has are filled with patches ?

so again,

Please do not destroy the religion of peace, if you want to work for the religion of peace do it the way the prophet did.

Hinduguy

There U R....
But I can't use 'reply with quote' as yet. When ever I use it....I come across a note i have to complete certain numbers of posts when I wud b allowed to do that...Hopefully soon

Regards

Salman 108

Brother plz don't go for the caption of post only...(if u read the post)...it says;

[There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities Mecca and Madina)....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....]

And yes I like to go for Jihad .... but this Jihad is by Pen

Dear hinduguy,

Quran is the Final book of Guidance in the field of religions that God says that today I have perfected my religion under Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the final religion and Muhammad (pbuh) as final Prophet par his excellence (Khatumun Nabiyeen)and Islam is chosen as the Final religion for the mankind.

Islam is the modern religion with its history about 6000 years where prophet Abraham (as) stands as the head apostle with the understanding that on the advent of Abraham (as) all the older religions like Buddhism, Zoroastrian or Vedic and others had seen their days and now Islam is here which confirms and validate the older religions; it includes Judea and Christianity also (last two being the elementary stage of Islam.)

Islam also understands the complexion involved of older religions and declares that their is no compulsion in accepting Islam and Islam being on the right side will certainly prove its worth being the right one when the wrong will stands aback .

While talking about the older religions which include the Vedics also, Islam also gives an ample leverage to older religions till they come forward to accept Islam and declares that:-

Quran (2:62) "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Regards

Islam did not bring change? Did you miss history class?

and you seem to have missed your English class. :yay:

@Adabarez ..thanks for your reply.. kindly mention me.
you can do that by use @ symbol before my id.

I wanted clarification on your original post, you did not respond to it. Your reply is only full of assertions.

Last edited by a moderator:
What of the "letter" referenced by @notsuperstitious?

It is true that any pretext can be presented to those who are gullible, and we all have been known to be gullible.

Gullibility is a side effect of ignorance. For e.g. , there were people here in the sub continent who felt delighted on hearing Arabic and wept thinking it is some spiritual text while in reality it was a description of a womans assets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear hinduguy,

Quran is the Final book of Guidance in the field of religions that God says that today I have perfected my religion under Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the final religion and Muhammad (pbuh) as final Prophet par his excellence (Khatumun Nabiyeen)and Islam is chosen as the Final religion for the mankind.

Islam is the modern religion with its history about 6000 years where prophet Abraham (as) stands as the head apostle with the understanding that on the advent of Abraham (as) all the older religions like Buddhism, Zoroastrian or Vedic and others had seen their days and now Islam is here which confirms and validate the older religions; it includes Judea and Christianity also (last two being the elementary stage of Islam.)

Islam also understands the complexion involved of older religions and declares that their is no compulsion in accepting Islam and Islam being on the right side will certainly prove its worth being the right one when the wrong will stands aback .

While talking about the older religions which include the Vedics also, Islam also gives an ample leverage to older religions till they come forward to accept Islam and declares that:-

Quran (2:62) "Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Regards

How old are you ?? I am guessing 12 ?

Hiduguy writes

How old are you ?? I am guessing 12 ?

Yeh Its 12 but months are, somehow in hundreds....!

<><><>

Oh oh sorry...I see it was salman 108....I apologise

Back
Top Bottom