What's new

We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule

hinduguy Writes;
Your premise is incorrect... no wonder you are led to wrong conclusion.

I believe you follow Hindu faith..so may I know, what is your objection; objection to Quran that its book of Divine wisdom, knowledge and Truth confirming all the divine religion and updating it with last word of God...Islam
or
You are concerned about the jihadis claiming their right to rule

Please clarify...I will try to answer

thanks

I have problem with below bit...

'Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind. I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....'

I have tried to read it, looks like you are talking about another book.

I have problem with below bit...

'Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind. I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....'

I have tried to read it, looks like you are talking about another book.
Doesn't always work out for everybody the first time. Possibly because they read it with preconceived notions, or they see it from the PoV of an ancient text. Usually best to have someone around to help explain the parts that seem the most confusing.

You assertion is correct. But please be careful, lest you be honoured with the title of "Mushrik" or "Biddati" by many here who love the idea of intolerance and slaughter.

You and @Hyperion's lot are lily livered Kaffir lovers, that's all there is to it. :rofl: Go seek guidance from the great Zarvi so that you may find blessings and "peace".

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear BDforever, hinduguy, Imran Khan...

I will not say that post was not read beyond its caption 'We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule' but I must indicate that somehow main contents of the post were certainly missed.

The post says :

"Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind.
I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....

There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....

BUT what is this going on..... ......I see brutal Killers emerging from every nook and corner …sent out to spread anarchy, death and destruction to the world out there.........and they say call us TTP, Lashkr e Jhangvi, Lashkar e Teyaba , we are Jihadis.....we have the right to rule....we are your Islam .

And I finished with saying that ...."This is NOt my Islam."
.... then from where friends got..that I am ******.
Lolz----Far from it
Anyhow I will be careful about it in future that one can be misunderstood also.

Hum Dua likhtay rahay; woh Dagha parhtay rahey
ek Nutay ne hamain ; Mahram se Mujram kr deya

I will not say that post was not read beyond its caption 'We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule' but I must indicate that somehow main contents of the post were certainly missed.

The post says :

"Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind.
I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....

There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....

BUT what is this going on..... ......I see brutal Killers emerging from every nook and corner …sent out to spread anarchy, death and destruction to the world out there.........and they say call us TTP, Lashkr e Jhangvi, Lashkar e Teyaba , we are Jihadis.....we have the right to rule....we are your Islam .

Lolz----Far from it

sorry brother :kiss3: , forgive me, peace :cheers:

Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind.
No doubt but how many are actually deriving knowledge out of it and using it for mankind. People are using it just to create further divides and commotions.

The post says :

Lolz----Far from it

Often times under the influence of either excitement or due to a general disposition composed of excitable nerves people do tend to not look beyond the heading of a thread. Otherwise @BDforever, @hinduguy and @Imran Khan are nice chaps- although be careful of Hinduguy- he's a nasty piece of work when he's busy engaging in his subtle brand of trolling. :)
@Oscar @Hyperion We might have a gem here to be co-opted in the fight against fundoos.

Hinduguy Writes:

[I have problem with below bit...

I have tried to read it, looks like you are talking about another book.]
---
This a brief post was written in the wake of prevalent extremism in Middle East and beyond and an aspergian since cast against Saudi Government, the custodian of two Holy Cities of Islam, having blamed for funding some jihadis organisations abroad. anyhow ...I will try to further elaborate the premise for a better understanding...I mean if you desire so:

"Quran is a Divine book of guidance which is full of wisdom and knowledge. All praise to God Almighty that He has very graciously bestowed this book to the mankind. I wish that two Holy cities of Mecca or Medina, where Quran was revealed, were the cities of Islam from where Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was seen flowing out in abundance......"

I hope this will clarify the ambiguity...!

And Dear Hinduguy

Thanks for ur kind gratitude...I appreciate that

Dear BDfroever

Oh ..Not at all You don't have to say that

I am humbled for your kid gratitude

@Adabarez .. yara .. I did not express any gratitude nor do I have anything bad to say about you .. I wish you best of luck and may your tribe (ahmedi?) increase... amen... :)

i have many questions. i will start to post. plz answer my questions.

6. Did our Prophets convert or show people path of Islam by force ?

Yes. Why would you ask? He sent them letters saying they will be safe if they accept him as gods messenger etc etc and convert, and did indeed carry out the threats. Of course god had shown him lights etc in the right direction 'opening those countries'' to him :)

Well i get a feeling that OP wanted to oppose Terrorism... Did we misread his post?

Dear Nair, yes truly so
Regards

Back
Top Bottom