What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

Ok. Where should i register myself upon landing in Pakistan as volunteer for Kashmir jihad?

You remember PM saying wait for my signal. How will that signal be communicated?

At closest army recruitment center
Age requirement is 17 to 23
Jab Pakistan na Kashmir ko Azad karanay ki decision li to aap ko mauqa mil jaye ga larnay ka

Yes and the answer given to you pointed toward army recruitments centers.

This is not the matter. You can still go there and ask them if they are mounting a unit called The Dirty Dozen...

No this is not about one man's case. I should be legally obligated to as able bodied person

There is nothing more precious than the death of a martyr. Islam and Pakistan are so dear to us that we can easily perish ourselves in the way of Allah swt. The youth is looking towards power corridors of the country to equip us with the rifles, training and a commander.

IMO, a jihad is not a jihad when announced by someone other than the statesmen. Whole nation will be available if the commander of the nation calls for jihad. In Islam, every Muslim is obligated to go for the battle when the time comes. Armies of Islamic world are not merely responsible for the defense of Muslim lands. Every able Muslim is responsible so it is the duty of the state to harvest that potential through conscription, reservists, gun clubs etc etc

This stupid nonsense about tea should be stopped. A war is coming. We need to get serious.
What should be said is that "If Bharti army comes here then Bharti kutton ko hum zameen main gaarh dain gay". Something like that...

Your mind is very similar to that of mine, I am also very allergic to this "tea" BS comments that pop up on daily basis, they sound like marasi rants to my ears. We have been taught by our forefathers to behave "seriously" in matters of survival and not like marasis. I can understand marasi like celebrations after an event for a couple of days but leeching to marasi rants as is the case with many members here even after 10 months is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
There is nothing more precious than the death of a martyr. Islam and Pakistan are so dear to us that we can easily perish ourselves in the way of Allah swt. The youth is looking towards power corridors of the country to equip us with the rifles, training and a commander.

IMO, a jihad is not a jihad when announced by someone other than the statesmen. Whole nation will be available if the commander of the nation calls for jihad. In Islam, every Muslim is obligated to go for the battle when the time comes. Armies of Islamic world are not merely responsible for the defense of Muslim lands. Every able Muslim is responsible so it is the duty of the state to harvest that potential through conscription, reservists, gun clubs etc etc

Today's wars are no more like the ones of the past.

Giving weapons to any Tom Harry and Dick, will pose a serious problem.

we will face Afghans likes warlords with their militias especially in our country where everyone politician, mullahs has his own directly or indirectly army of armed thugs.

we will face Afghans likes warlords with their militias especially in our country where everyone politician, mullahs has his own directly or indirectly army of armed thugs.
Must study the concept of conscription

WATCH THIS GUYS - VERY IMPORTANT

WATCH TILL END - the last sentence of this clip is most important: Amit Shah ready to bite Modi. This is also the prophecy "Modi will be killed by his own men".

Aren't you contradicting yourself in these two sentences.

Must study the concept of conscription
Before that we should build a national concsiouness, a national identity, improve our education system etc then and then conscription could studied.
Oh and I forgot the main point/problem : how to finance it.

Aren't you contradicting yourself in these two sentences.

You saw what were the problems in Karachi with the armed thugs of certain politicians ? Now compare it with what were/are the problems with warlords in Afghanistan.

WATCH THIS GUYS - VERY IMPORTANT

WATCH TILL END - the last sentence of this clip is most important: Amit Shah ready to bite Modi. This is also the prophecy "Modi will be killed by his own men".

Wouldn't you say Amit Shah will bite only if Modi backs away from the BJP/RSS agenda? As long theirs nothing derailing it I don't believe any of that sort would happen -- or to save face if internal pressure builds will side line Modi and act as a changer but covertly carry out his plan.

Back
Top Bottom