What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

Agar Jang larni ho to army join krtay hain na
Even if lashkars are formed I think they'll be used for internal security
But if war lasts for a very long time then army will need more soldiers phir shayad over age ko bhi select karlain ga

me apni sari zindagi is baat ka wait nahi kar sakta ke mera number kab aega.

hukoomat ko mere masail hal karne chaiye

You could it for fisabilillah. And didn’t meant for an immediate replacement but if he is going to retire or take other task in charge then maybe there is a possibility. If not then ask Tahul Qadri. Maybe he could find you a job.

Tahir ul Qadri is booked under terrorism charges. Only you would support him.

Please man i have no interest to indulge in argument over DG ISPR. You and Indians share the same contempt of his genius

Ab Pakistan main aap koi akailay to nhi hain jiskay masail hain
Jang tak wait karlain koi rasta nikal aye ga abhi tak to cyber war jari hai yahi larain

Ab Pakistan main aap koi akailay to nhi hain jiskay masail hain
Jang tak wait karlain koi rasta nikal aye ga abhi tak to cyber war jari hai yahi larain

han to india me blocked internet khulwao. wahan se khabren pata chalen kahan tak pohchi jang

Tahir ul Qadri is booked under terrorism charges. Only you would support him.

Please man i have no interest to indulge in argument over DG ISPR. You and Indians share the same contempt of his genius

No I don’t support TQ. But Asim Ghafoor sahab... I fully support him. If you are over age for fighting, but still want to fight you can fight in the media cell, YouTube channel and what not.
It will still be a fight. And Ghafoor Sahab already thanked people who fought along with him on social media like members on this website and forum.

No I don’t support TQ. But Asim Ghafoor sahab... I fully support him. If you are over age for fighting, but still want to fight you can fight in the media cell, YouTube channel and what not.
It will still be a fight. And Ghafoor Sahab already thanked people who fought along with him on social media like members on this website and forum.

But you demeaned all his posts by a casual reference of "trolling".

As a retired Troll i take deep personal offense since DG ISPR does not belong to the tribe or profession of Trolls. He is a professional soldier employed at the helm of an important tool, Media, the Propaganda.

You should issue an apology to me and the DG ISPR.

I have already forgiven you

As a retired Troll i take deep personal offense since DG ISPR does not belong to the tribe or profession of Trolls. He is a professional soldier employed at the helm of an important tool, Media, the Propaganda.

And you don't look Indian media and army doing propaganda against Pakistan in same manner, so why don't we shall do the same

Indeed he is a professional and honorable soldier. But your genius skills in trolling if used properly can become a nuke device against india. Why I should issue apology to you or DG ISPR when I acknowledge capacities of both of you which I lack ? :cuckoo:

Indeed he is a professional and honorable soldier. But your genius skills in trolling if used properly can become a nuke device against india. Why I should issue apology to you or DG ISPR when I acknowledge capacities of both of you which I lack ? :cuckoo:

You dont lack anything. You are selective in application of your genius.

Visit any thread related to topics dear to your heart and we see a composed calm individual with a rational and a reason.

You want me to name those selected topics or we good here?

You dont lack anything. You are selective in application of your genius.

Visit any thread related to topics dear to your heart and we see a composed calm individual with a rational and a reason.

You want me to name those selected topics or we good here?

You can name them. If I’m wrong will be it shame to correct myself ?

I just acknowledged your skills. What is field marshal ? We don’t have this title in France.

It is an honorary post given to civilians for commemorating Pakistan's success in War on Terror.

Back
Top Bottom