What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

You had control over it and you send a lot of mountaineering expeditions via Siachin. It was neither Indian not Pakistani, but by letting people use that path without informing us, you tried to take control of what was not yours.
Yeah Indian version, and when we letting people to use it, it has elevation of 18,000-22,000 above sea level, its not possible that Siachin is on that height that no one can survive much longer there without proper gear and give me the proofs that we trying to control Siachin before 84,if not shut the fcuk up

I know what our State doctrine is and the situation on the ground.

However i am giving serious thought to complications of perpetual imposed war on a security state should require preemptive measures to deter from any aggression which is imperative for stability progress and prosperity of the country.
Well come back and fight. We are here

Are you sure Rawalpindi is in India.
so you are blaming Pakistan that Pakistan always responsible to destabilized subcontinent since our independence, and you always angels and innocent that you did nothing bad against Pakistan since your independence

No it comes to put up of shut up. We are here. You are nowhere. You want us to fight and die whilst you sit in the west commenting. Self reflection I think

Ok. Where should i register myself upon landing in Pakistan as volunteer for Kashmir jihad?

You remember PM saying wait for my signal. How will that signal be communicated?

so you are blaming Pakistan that Pakistan always responsible to destabilized subcontinent since our independence, and you always angels and innocent that you did nothing bad against Pakistan since your independence
THEY ARE IGNORANT LET THEM SPEAK FOR WE WILL DO WITH THEM WHAT ALI R.A DID WITH DISBELIEVER AND ALLAH KNOWS EVERY THING INDEED HE WILL MAKE US VICTORS

Ok. Where should i register myself upon landing in Pakistan as volunteer for Kashmir jihad?

You remember PM saying wait for my signal. How will that signal be communicated?
I will send you a box of donuts with an invitation. Until then relax yaar. Get some tea in you.

Back
Top Bottom