What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

Loool....well slavery is allowed in islam. Frowned upon but then again I am not even close to perfect

Aren't we all just corporate slaves?

We don't get our rights from any pharoah of the world. What's in the name if it's Justin or Imran

Where should i register myself upon landing in Pakistan as volunteer for Kashmir jihad?
At closest army recruitment center
Age requirement is 17 to 23
Jab Pakistan na Kashmir ko Azad karanay ki decision li to aap ko mauqa mil jaye ga larnay ka

At closest army recruitment center
Age requirement is 17 to 23
Jab Pakistan na Kashmir ko Azad karanay ki decision li to aap ko mauqa mil jaye ga larnay ka

i am not 17 18 19 20 21 22 23.

What are the plans of the government to avail my volunteer services or of anyone not in that age group?

What are the plans of the government to avail my volunteer services or of anyone not in that age group?
BA Bsc walon ko 1 year ki dheel mil jati hai Aap Pakistan rangers main apply karain their maximum age limit is 30 but give preference to 18 to 22
Dauran Jang shayad ziada age walon ko rakh lain army

BA Bsc walon ko 1 year ki dheel mil jati hai Aap Pakistan rangers main apply karain their maximum age limit is 30 but give preference to 18 to 22
Dauran Jang shayad ziada age walon ko rakh lain army

I am more 31 and older.

I am able bodied though mental fitness remains questionable.

What is the government policy in availing my service in volunteer capacity for the Kashmir cause?

DONT YOU WORRY BUDDY LASHKARS WILL BE FORMED FROM EVERY PART OF COUNTRY JUST WAIT AND PRAY THE ENEMY IS THAT STUPID
PRAY WE ARE THAT LUCKY

I am more 31 and older.

What is the government policy in availing my service in volunteer capacity for the Kashmir cause?
Koi dosri jobs bhi hoti hain army main khatib and some others I think for these jobs age limit is higher
Army recruitment center pa chalay jain agar kuch hoskta ha to Bata dain ga

I think now things clearly point out something cooking..

ALLAH PAK give strength and victory to Pak Army against Indian. Ameen Sum Ameen

I have seen Indian Military give such rhetorical statements from time to time to fool the public and please their political bosses but have never seen Pakistan's Military give such statements.

What was the need for this statement or what was the context?

I am a bit puzzled.

I am more 31 and older.

You can replace Ghafoor Sahab as DGISPR. Or if not ask them if they can open a PAK Trolling Service. :partay:

You had control over it and you send a lot of mountaineering expeditions via Siachin. It was neither Indian not Pakistani, but by letting people use that path without informing us, you tried to take control of what was not yours.
You contradict yourself by saying pakistan had control over it at the start of your post

DONT YOU WORRY BUDDY LASHKARS WILL BE FORMED FROM EVERY PART OF COUNTRY JUST WAIT AND PRAY THE ENEMY IS THAT STUPID
PRAY WE ARE THAT LUCKY
Bhai mujh badnaseeb ko bhi daal do kisi lashkar me
Koi dosri jobs bhi hoti hain army main khatib and some others I think for these jobs age limit is higher
Army recruitment center pa chalay jain agar kuch hoskta ha to Bata dain ga
me hukoomat hukoomat kar raha ho aap army army kar rahe ho. hukoomat ka kaam ha yeh
You can replace Ghafoor Sahab as DGISPR. Or if not ask them if they can open a PAK Trolling Service. :partay:
i dont need the taxpayers money to put india in her place and have some respect for your DG ISPR please

We did a misadventure in Siachin 35 years ago. You still have not thwarted that.
and what did you gain from it? Thousands of soldiers dead and billions of rupees wasted. KKH is still open and upgraded and used by Chinese and Pakistani 18 wheelers.

me hukoomat hukoomat kar raha ho aap army army kar rahe ho. hukoomat ka kaam ha
Agar Jang larni ho to army join krtay hain na
Even if lashkars are formed I think they'll be used for internal security
But if war lasts for a very long time then army will need more soldiers phir shayad over age ko bhi select karlain ga

Bhai mujh badnaseeb ko bhi daal do kisi lashkar me

me hukoomat hukoomat kar raha ho aap army army kar rahe ho. hukoomat ka kaam ha yeh

i dont need the taxpayers money to put india in her place and have some respect for your DG ISPR please

You could it for fisabilillah. And didn’t meant for an immediate replacement but if he is going to retire or take other task in charge then maybe there is a possibility. If not then ask Tahul Qadri. Maybe he could find you a job.

Back
Top Bottom