What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

It is an honorary post given to civilians for commemorating Pakistan's success in War on Terror.

Ok so you are Field Marshall, a honorable civilian who fought in WOT. Thanks you clarified that because For one moment I thought you were a tractor. :partay:

Ok so you are Field Marshall, a honorable civilian who fought in WOT. Thanks you clarified that because For one moment I thought you were a tractor. :partay:

Shireen Mazari hates you too

absolutely, our army is fully capable of defending our nations borders and sovereignty, with or with out this Chief sb. No matter what happens, the current chief must retire and make way for the younger generation no matter what the circumstances. I mean ever since this country was made har dafa aik chief koi drama kar k extension le Leyta hai. Such unnecessary extensions are the reason our army has such a big role in politics these days. It not only creates dissent within the army but also messes up whatever progress polity makes in the country.

Shireen Mazari hates you too

Why not ? It’s your right darling.

But we have digressed from you wanting joining Army, and my ideas on different ways to conduct war and especially this 5th gen war to Shireen Mazari.

Well how want you fight against india ?

Why not ? It’s your right darling.

But we have digressed from you wanting joining Army, and my ideas on different ways to conduct war and especially this 5th gen war to Shireen Mazari.

Well how want you fight against india ?

First Pakistan should declare all existing bilateral agreements to be null and void and non binding.

That will alone be declaration of war in legal aspects.

Give Bipin his 2.5 front he deserves. He has cried and wet his pants enough.

I thought Muslims were supposed to be merciful. I guess Kashmiris were right when they said Pakistan don't want to fight for them.

I cannot live with this shame 12000kms away from home.

First Pakistan should declare all existing bilateral agreements to be null and void and non binding.

I thought Muslims were supposed to be merciful. I guess Kashmiris were right when they said Pakistan don't want to fight for them.

Then your request about joining Army was wrong, and your political desires should be posted in siasat or strategies and foreign affairs.

Then your request about joining Army was wrong, and your political desires should be posted in siasat or strategies and foreign affairs.

How was it wrong?
I am telling you how it needs to be my legal obligation to participate in war.

It is not political. It is just a beat of war drums which have reached the borders already

And how much sq. cm of Indian controlled territory did you gain.

in last war "kargil" pakistan occupied indian territory and it took India almost 3 months to gain its territory back while it had unlimited reinforcements, air strikes and weapons.

How was it wrong?

It is not political. It is just a beat of war drums which have reached the borders already
From Canada how you participate this war:p:;):enjoy:

Lol 12,000 kms away --- sala. :D

Your my favorite Patwari on PDF.

How was it wrong?

Didn’t you asked about joining army ?

From Canada how you participate this war:p:;):enjoy:

In 5 stars containers like the puppet TQ.:partay:

We did a misadventure in Siachin 35 years ago. You still have not thwarted that.
You guys seem to dwell in the past . Just tell what you achieved in the three day long skirmish on 26,27,28 of Feb , 2019 . Eh ?

And how much sq. cm of Indian controlled territory did you gain.
Gaining land and getting humiliated are different things . You did gain land but we humiliated and out played you a lot of times . It's 1:1 now.

Didn’t you asked about joining army ?

Not to put your broken French on center stage but No. I did not ask to be recruited by the armed forces.
I said volunteer for Kashmir cause.

Back
Top Bottom