What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

We did a misadventure in Siachin 35 years ago. You still have not thwarted that.
On 27 Feb, you did a 'misadventure' again:
Abhinandan.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well May Allah protect us all....I am confident. As jinnah told us faith unity and courage.

So my question to you is.

If Government of Pakistan is aware that India is planning a misadventure, why the armed forces are not given the go ahead for preemptive strikes, either by executive order or through parliament?

Start saving up tea, supplies might get low with Abhinandans coming.

This stupid nonsense about tea should be stopped. A war is coming. We need to get serious.
What should be said is that "If Bharti army comes here then Bharti kutton ko hum zameen main gaarh dain gay". Something like that...

Last edited:
So my question to you is.

If Government of Pakistan is aware that India is planning a misadventure, why the armed forces are not given the go ahead for preemptive strikes, either by executive order or through parliament?
Because Pakistan's doctrine is defensive...even during feb 27. They lured indians and killed them over Pakistan. I live here bro. Trust me Pakistan is no pushover. Even that kutti Christine Unfair admits to that

Because Pakistan's doctrine is defensive...even during feb 27. They lured indians and killed them over Pakistan. I live here bro. Trust me Pakistan is no pushover. Even that kutti Christine Unfair admits to that

I know what our State doctrine is and the situation on the ground.

However i am giving serious thought to complications of perpetual imposed war on a security state should require preemptive measures to deter from any aggression which is imperative for stability progress and prosperity of the country.

And how much sq. cm of Indian controlled territory did you gain.

On August the 14th 1947, a Pakistani minority conquered and annexed nearly 40% of former indian territory to create Pakistan. Now there is nothing indian kind can do to get that former indian territory back again.........:azn:

Siachin is one of the most difficult battle ground in the world, and this was not either Pakistan area or Indian territory before 84, it undisputed border area that you captured illegally

You had control over it and you send a lot of mountaineering expeditions via Siachin. It was neither Indian not Pakistani, but by letting people use that path without informing us, you tried to take control of what was not yours.

On 27 Feb, you did a 'misadventure' again:
Abhinandan.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7× smaller nation, bitch-slapping it's 7× bigger enemy on the world stage.......and there is NOTHING indian kind can do about it........:azn:.........8-)

You had control over it and you send a lot of mountaineering expeditions via Siachin. It was neither Indian not Pakistani, but by letting people use that path without informing us, you tried to take control of what was not yours.

Sure sure. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:

On August the 14th 1947, a Pakistani minority conquered and annexed nearly 40% of former indian territory to create Pakistan. Now there is nothing indian kind can do to get that former indian territory back again.........:azn:

Get your history right. The terrority you got belonged to the king of Kashmir. Not to India.

7× smaller nation, bitch-slapping it's 7× bigger enemy on the world stage.......and there is NOTHING indian kind can do about it........:azn:.........8-)

Sure sure. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:

Nice change of topic.

Back
Top Bottom