What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

jitna josh apke andar hai pehla bomb aap per baand kar bismillah karenge inshallah.
Exactly ... generation like yours of the mindset to use their elders.
Khud kuch na karna bus 'Gooray' ki jholi main bethay rahna.

tension nots uncle. practice ke liye shalwar me 2kg sandbag rakhna shuru karden. sand free of tax miljaegi uae me
Puttar ... aisay khair k kam, ghar say shoru kartay hain. If your elders didn't teach you that than take it is an advice.

I hopefully thought you will think about all that maturely, but still you want fight as a dumb cannon fodder, go nobody is stopping you. After all you are responsible of your own choices.
I have given you a statement etched in digital history.

as far glory of being canon fodder is concerned. the French are at the forefront of that.

Exactly ... generation like yours of the mindset to use their elders.
Khud kuch na karna bus 'Gooray' ki jholi main bethay rahna.

Puttar ... aisay khair k kam, ghar say shoru kartay hain. If your elders didn't teach you that than take it is an advice.

hogaya apka daily lecture? pori dil ki bharaas nikaal len araam se. mujhe qaum ke burhon se shafqat se pesh anay ka hukum mila hai.

araam se pori kitaab likh den me parh longa

hogaya apka daily lecture? pori dil ki bharaas nikaal len araam se. mujhe qaum ke burhon se shafqat se pesh anay ka hukum mila hai.
araam se pori kitaab likh den me parh longa
Yes, it all evident from your posts how you were taught to respect your elders. 'Gora-badshah' bhi apnay burhon say bohat hi tazeem say paish atta hai, zahir hai tum per uska kuch tu rung charha howa hai.
Kitaab nahin chotay chotay fikray hain.
Han PANI aya? Makhyan aur tidi-dal gya?

I have given you a statement etched in digital history.

as far glory of being canon fodder is concerned. the French are at the forefront of that.

Could you put in red and bold font what is your etched statement?

Let French aside. We are talking about you, Pakistan, Kashmir and india.

I am more 31 and older.

I am able bodied though mental fitness remains questionable.

What is the government policy in availing my service in volunteer capacity for the Kashmir cause?
You should offer your services to govt of Pakistan to established a troll division in the army like Armour division,Infantry division etc.Believe me You could easily be appointed as four star general.:cheesy:

Those and Tiger Hill and all other Kargil peaks were with Pakistan in 1971. We are now sitting on your peaks.

yes i know, the answer, whole pakistan was united india. we are sitting on it and u r crying about few mountains ?

yes i know, the answer, whole pakistan was united india. we are sitting on it and u r crying about few mountains ?
Usko apnay dil ko tassali denay do.

"Pakistan is occupying at least six strategically located Indian peaks in the Kargil sector along the Line of Control" - Rajya Sabha member & senior criminal advocate R K Anand. (30 August 2000).

Those and Tiger Hill and all other Kargil peaks were with Pakistan in 1971. We are now sitting on your peaks.
sure you are and thats why an Indian truck is passing this sign in IOK.
indian-army-truck-passes-warning-sign-on-the-hazardous-road-to-kargil-C6E6NB.jpg

Wouldn't you say Amit Shah will bite only if Modi backs away from the BJP/RSS agenda? As long theirs nothing derailing it I don't believe any of that sort would happen -- or to save face if internal pressure builds will side line Modi and act as a changer but covertly carry out his plan.

I think he Amit Shah will bite anyway, and there are several reasons why:
  1. These people (RSS goons) are simply mad dogs. If a dead MODI helps to get Amit Shah to the top; then Amit Shah will kill him.
  2. Modi dying in mysterious circumstances helps Amit Shah to blame Pakistan as the killer - his rise to the power.
  3. BJP is disintegrating already, Modi's death can help to bring them together.

PakMil doing too much lip service these days..
After 27 Feb i think india already knows that..

"Pakistan is occupying at least six strategically located Indian peaks in the Kargil sector along the Line of Control" - Rajya Sabha member & senior criminal advocate R K Anand. (30 August 2000).

sure you are and thats why an Indian truck is passing this sign in IOK.View attachment 595261

You also had the highest peak in Siachin. That did not work very well did it. You kept observing and we converted Quaid Post to Bana Top.

Having an isolated peak among other peaks controlled by the enemy does not work very well.

You also had the highest peak in Siachin. That did not work very well did it. You kept observing and we converted Quaid Post to Bana Top.

Having an isolated peak among other peaks controlled by the enemy does not work very well.
Siachen peaks are costing Indian Army way more than Pakistan Army - madness leading nowhere. Indians never thought they will be stuck in Siachen forever when they invaded it.

Very Naive to think peaks are isolated. Please gather some knowledge about military or mountain warfare.

so you are blaming Pakistan that Pakistan always responsible to destabilized subcontinent since our independence, and you always angels and innocent that you did nothing bad against Pakistan since your independence

How can I blame you for destabilization of the subcontinent when I don't even believe that the subcontinent is destabilized.

sure you are and thats why an Indian truck is passing this sign in IOK.View attachment 595261

Looks like someone has been shooting at that board !!!

Back
Top Bottom